User Tag List

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod

Notebook Goldrush General Discussion *NO SPOILERS*

960x250_GR_Banner-LandingPage_NOPC1.jpg
    The forum remains an active part of our past, but it still is here for those who want to use it.

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    *dusts off keyboard*...

Well, I'm looking forward to it, as much from a craft perspective as much as a story perspective. I expect to do multiple listens of each episode as they come out!
    We're back Alive again for WA Descendants!!

"Lurker"

Status
    I also do multiple listens, I tend to listen to the previous episode as a new one comes out.

EDIT: It’s in my feed now, just in time for my drive home from work, I’m so excited, will listen at least 2 times tonight. Thanks KC and crew, for totally making my day!!!!
    Last edited by iandav; Sep 10th, 2019 at 09:08 AM.
    Likes Litmaster liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Great, loved it, cool to hear new stuff from the WA universe, nice work KC and crew.

"Lurker"

Status
    Parker needs to learn how to manage his crew, he should over see the entire operation, each time Parker sets goal's for supervisor, Parker change's or add's to it, and dosn't communicate well with supervisor. He has had many supervisors, and it end's the same. His Grandpa was patient with Parker, he should stop and take a look at how this has cut his production.
    Parker and his family are well liked by all of us, he shows young leadership traits, all leaders start out this way.
    Our hope's and prayers are with all of them, including Rick and his crew.

"Lurker"

Status
    I with no doubt say that this is a good episodes. it's really interesting to watch and I completed the whole season in just two evenings.

"Lurker"

Status
    OK Firstly Im gunna say. I was a big fan of Were Alive. was a great pod cast. Then came Lockdown. Nothing like getting some background story. That was great. I gotta say though. I was a little dissapointed by Goldrush. Dont get me wrong. Production was great. Action sound superb. But the storyline flopped for me. It ended up being like The Walking Dead. Where more attention was placed on the inter-drama of the characters. Yeah yeah I know Im gunna get canned by the Fan-boys/girls. But there it is.

Administrator, 14th Floor of the Tower.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First Class5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunsta View Post
    OK Firstly Im gunna say. I was a big fan of Were Alive. was a great pod cast. Then came Lockdown. Nothing like getting some background story. That was great. I gotta say though. I was a little dissapointed by Goldrush. Dont get me wrong. Production was great. Action sound superb. But the storyline flopped for me. It ended up being like The Walking Dead. Where more attention was placed on the inter-drama of the characters. Yeah yeah I know Im gunna get canned by the Fan-boys/girls. But there it is.
    I can see where you're coming from. It just depends on what your expectations are. I too would also like the story to expand but I'm not sure how much more of that we're going to get. Maybe drop Kc a message and ask him.
    What I find really scary about the whole Zombie Apocalypse conceptual life style isn't the Zombies themselves, but rather the fact that we are now a species so disgusted with normality and society that some of us would actually prefer it" - Some Zombie Nerd