User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    "Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsLoved1 year registeredOverdrive

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Really digging this idea. Tony Robins' character would be an issue, but the Colony needs some sort of distraction. They can't keep sane by spending all of their time farming and scavenging.
    That is a good point. How do the people in the Colony and/or Dunbar keep from going crazy?

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points3 months registered

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Brilliant! This was actually a contest ...Here is the link to the thread.[/URL]

Really digging this idea. Tony Robins' character would be an issue, but the Colony needs some sort of distraction. They can't keep sane by spending all of their time farming and scavenging.
    Thanks for the link. Some very cool and thoughtful submissions.

As an aside I still think Tony Rey has the perfect voice for a "new" radio show character. It's all about the chemistry between the radio show co-hosts that matters, so it's just finding the blend to get the right dynamics. It'd be good to have a character like Lauren to pull out funny. I like the idea of a show that the locals can listen to and have it also reach out to possible survivors around the WA world. Nothing like an apocalypse to bring people closer together.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    just to update you guy and gals and zombies. I do have 6 pages done from tales from the tower. It explores the idea of why Angel's gf was found in her apartment having both of her legs broken. I had mention this to KC. I am also working how Angel finds out about Riley attraction to Lizzy. sorry newbies if that was a spoiler

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12