User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Pin

Quote Originally Posted by Nannie View Post
    Hello Behemothbel1296! Yes, and I'm trying my best to get the others here at work to also listen to it - but you know lately with technology taking over (almost like a zombie virus - hehe) people get lazy to listen to a story. Well, their loss, because Were Alive is awesome, and I can't wait to listen to We're Alive: Goldrush! (Their loss)
    Quote Originally Posted by KPCoyote View Post
    Nannie, I have the same problem. As the saying goes, "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink."
    We just have to keep sharing and hope people get "infected"
    If they're riding in a car with me then I'm infecting them.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsLoved1 year registeredOverdrive

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    If they're riding in a car with me then I'm infecting them.
    Well done!
    I have a friend that is now borrowing her Mom's car. It doesn't have any way to plug in her phone to listen, and it's the only way she can listen due to having to wear hearing aides. She and her husband are the ones that got me hooked on WA. What drives me crazy is that they are still not caught up with Lockdown. Mostly because of the listening in the car thing. I need CDs soon. I love the discussions on the forums, but you can't compare face to face conversations to it.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience PointsWell Liked

Yes, Bricks. He was definitely a sweetie. I've told so many about We're Alive, and a lot of them have listened. My little brother has just finished and he can not stop talking about it. Let the infection spread!
    Likes DemetriusH liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points3 months registered

Quote Originally Posted by Behemothbel1296 View Post
    Yes, Bricks. He was definitely a sweetie. I've told so many about We're Alive, and a lot of them have listened. My little brother has just finished and he can not stop talking about it. Let the infection spread!
    Nice work. Weird Times occasionally asks for what you're reading now and I always put the shout out for We're Alive. You just never know who will be infected next nor how deeply.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience PointsWell Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Kat E View Post
    Nice work. Weird Times occasionally asks for what you're reading now and I always put the shout out for We're Alive. You just never know who will be infected next nor how deeply.
    Oh, I agree. I found it, along with Lockdown on Good Reads. I recommended it to all my friends on there. Hoping they'll be infected as well.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points
    Last edited by Nannie; Jul 7th, 2016 at 02:09 AM.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by KPCoyote View Post
    Nannie, I have the same problem. As the saying goes, "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink."
    We just have to keep sharing and hope people get "infected"
    Got a horse to drink!!! Finally got my husband to listen to the series (woo-hoo) - On our way to Namibia for my brother's wedding, and with the radio not working between some of the one-horse towns, I suggested we listen to Were Alive, so for the 2000km's to Rosh Pinah, Namibia (and then 2000km's back ) we listened to the series, and he's hooked! Also, I finished WA: Lockdown, what an ending! Hope KC's new series will have a bit of Jeremy and his gang in it too.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsLoved1 year registeredOverdrive

Quote Originally Posted by Nannie View Post
    Got a horse to drink!!! Finally got my husband to listen to the series (woo-hoo) - On our way to Namibia for my brother's wedding, and with the radio not working between some of the one-horse towns, I suggested we listen to Were Alive, so for the 2000km's to Rosh Pinah, Namibia (and then 2000km's back ) we listened to the series, and he's hooked! Also, I finished WA: Lockdown, what an ending! Hope KC's new series will have a bit of Jeremy and his gang in it too.
    That is fabulous news! Congratulations Nannie. Keep bringing those horses to water.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12