User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Kat E View Post
    Yup. I'll even try to do you one better. It also makes you wonder why so many assassins and serial killers go by three names. Because Colby Clayton Lemaster, like they, KILLED IT!!!
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Thanks. I bow to you Witch Doctor and your selections. In this particular instance you KNEW it meant something...cuz that's how KC appears to like to roll...then BOOM goes the dynamite.
    Yep, ha haaa! I'm sooooo used to it now. When it comes to the 'who', 'what', 'when' and 'where', sometimes I do pretty good. But when it comes the 'why', 'how' and predictions.... KC ALWAYS gets me. EVERY. FRICKEN. TIME. Which is good because a predictable story would be boring. I swear that I've nailed something right on the nose hundreds of times, only for KC to re-write a chapter's ending and call back the actors to re-record.
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsLoved1 year registered

Gamertag: MickGinger
    Here's another one that crosses over to the backstabbing, prince of pustules Simeon and whether he a bad guy? The scene where he's working on mapping the cameras and overhears the conversation between Dani and Gavin about "trust" issues with the inmates. Huge foreshadow of what's to come!! Darn it. Obviously it bothered him a lot or he wouldn't have interjected it into his interview with CJ in the way he did--he's rationalizing future behavior though he never intends to tell CJ the truth. Begs the question: Do you think the filthy, troglodyte Simeon is just a selfish, dysfunctional, opportunistic idiot or a cold-blooded, malevolent, heartless killer? The next question obviously being: If douche-bag-boy had NEVER overheard the guards' conversation, would the choices the cretinous oaf made later have remained the same?

One of my favorite lines is by Chuck about Fredo: "He's not sexist, just selfish." It's a similar dichotomy I get from the biggest freakin, lowlife, loser Simeon. Pretty much nothing nor no one is black and white, except for the colors themselves. [I still should have asked to knee-cap him/the-little-shit when I had the chance.]
    I'm beginning to think you're not all that fond of Simeon.

Quote Originally Posted by KPCoyote View Post
    Simeon refuses to take accountability for what he does. Even when cornered he tries to pass it off as ancient history. It shouldn't matter as far as he is concerns. He is a step before a serial killer, someone who knows and enjoys killing. He is scum.

His character was well played and the acting was top shelf. Only with that level of acting skill would I have these strong feelings towards the character. A applaud Colby Clayton Lemaster for his art.
    He comes off as full blown psychopath, bordering on sociopath. I began to question his crime story and wonder even further if he was actually a serial killer and only was caught for those 2 murders. When that wasn't addressed I felt a little unsatisfied on that front. Probably more my fault for starting to "expect" something from the story instead of just listening. (I'll probably quote this paragraph verbatim when we record so feel free to skip 15 seconds when I start )

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Yep, ha haaa! I'm sooooo used to it now. When it comes to the 'who', 'what', 'when' and 'where', sometimes I do pretty good. But when it comes the 'why', 'how' and predictions.... KC ALWAYS gets me. EVERY. FRICKEN. TIME. Which is good because a predictable story would be boring. I swear that I've nailed something right on the nose hundreds of times, only for KC to re-write a chapter's ending and call back the actors to re-record.

This has all but been confirmed by the actors, and they blame you for the extra work Witch Doctor! (Kidding, for the lurkers who are reading)

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsLoved1 year registeredOverdrive

Theories right or wrong, it is part of what makes this whole community great. I'm just glad that there is a place to decompress after listening.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points3 months registered

Right down the middle

Quote Originally Posted by MickGinger View Post
    I'm beginning to think you're not all that fond of Simeon.
    It's not that I'm not fond of that despicable dog turd, Simeon. He's such an enigma. He's not quite a psychopath, because he's just not smart enough. He's more an opportunistic sociopath, because he is able to form bonds with a small group and takes advantage of situations as they are presented. But then sociopaths typically come off to others as being visibly disturbed individuals, and that dirt bag Simeon presents the quieter reserve of a psychopath. Therefore, this puts the little troll into more of an enigma status for me.

If push came to shove, I'd say the lying little creep Simeon is a paranoid sociopath. [And yes, I'll keep up with the expletives relating to the pernicious little monster Simeon until I run out] The selfish dolt saves Mark in Episode 3, yet allows himself to get so weirded out by the Dani and Gavin conversation I've mentioned before, to the degree that the numbskull perceives Gavin as a threat. I'm so back-and-forth on the demonic munchkin.

KC really outdid himself when he created such a stealthy antagonist. Lockdown would not have been the same without the gross little guy with delusions of grandeur. Even with that said there's still a part of me that was on the edge of my seat wishing the maniac would have kept it together and risen above his obviously damaged beginnings. But again, KC walked us down the pretty path and led us merrily along...until the ax fell. Nicely cleaved Sir. Nicely cleaved.
    Likes Storm, Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:

I think that I can almost imagine KC grinning through all of that.
    Likes Storm liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

I wonder how long will it take her to get to the Dr. Smith insults.
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Was Jodi's suggestion about Ink being a woman who underwent chemotherapy a hint about his medical condition? Of course she didn't know, since she was just offering reasons that the person standing outside the solitary inmate's cell might be woman. It is chapter 5 when they are looking at the security camera feed and discover someone, who is later to be revealed as Ink, looking into one of the cells. I understand and appreciate that she is a very strong woman character, and that she wants to remind the others that women are as capable of anything as men. However, her insistence for open mindedness always struck me as oddly placed and inappropriately timed. It culminated with her suggestion that the person could be bald due to cancer treatment, which we learned at the end that Ink had.

Side note: Does Ink continue to shave his hair?
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by KPCoyote View Post
    Thank you KC.
    Funk just was not going to follow directions. He saw the sign and it opened up his eyes. He saw the sign.
    Something occurred to me that I completely over looked. Tonya suggested that Ink created the Little Ones because the Behemoths were not very controllable. Again, my hat's off to you, sir.
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Something occurred to me that I completely over looked. Tonya suggested that Ink created the Little Ones because the Behemoths were not very controllable. Again, my hat's off to you, sir.
    Thank you. I think Austin/Arrowface was kept in control by giving him people to "play" with in the arena. Otherwise I don't think that Ink would have been able to keep him in check.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast