User Tag List

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    Brilliant I could totally see Bogart do something like that...Let's just hope he'll survive for a good while, would suck to lose a guy like him.
    Once Lockdown's over, someone should put those to music XD
    Hey, I LOVE that idea!!!! Looks like we might get our musical after all!
    Likes Storm, Litmaster liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Administrator, 14th Floor of the Tower.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First Class5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    Is the drunk guy Ink?
    What I find really scary about the whole Zombie Apocalypse conceptual life style isn't the Zombies themselves, but rather the fact that we are now a species so disgusted with normality and society that some of us would actually prefer it" - Some Zombie Nerd

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by wh33t View Post
    Is the drunk guy Ink?
    Nah...Ink would ... not be at the Court house at this point, with it being a day or so later or something...Probably on his way back or something.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by wh33t View Post
    Is the drunk guy Ink?
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    Nah...Ink would ... not be at the Court house at this point, with it being a day or so later or something...Probably on his way back or something.
    Yeah, Storm is right. I think the drunk guy is someone who is actually infected and only thought to be drunk. One of the guards said that lots of drunks have been dropped off during the day and that the 'drunk tank' was too crowded to hold any more. That's why this particular drunk guy was placed in the padded cell that was previously occupied by Ink.
    Likes Storm liked this post
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Litmaster View Post

• Chuck mentions at 39:30 that he met a guy 'Dan' who told him about The Families, even showing him the ring with the insignia on it. How much you want to bet that 'Dan' is actually Angel Tunudo?
    • At 47:21 it's mentioned that the guy from the drunk tank is bleeding. So he'll be the first to die, or to turn?
    • The mention of Block 7 being under construction has to be significant. Willing to bet that some future scenes take place there. Or maybe that's their means of egress?

• Once shit starts to go bad, the guards are the only ones capable of freeing any locked prisoners, so I'm guessing the guards and inmates are gonna have to team up here. "The enemy of my enemy", as Burt says.

That's about it for now. Can't wait to hear the next episode. Part of me wants to just binge the whole damned thing, but a part of me wants to savor it. In the immortal words of Puck, "Now I gotta wait."

Chuck said the Family guy's name was 'something' like Dan and Jeremy derided him for not remembering his name but so many other details. What do think that it could be Durai? I can't imagine how this would play further into this story other than a homage to W.A.A.S.O.S. (We're Alive: A Story Of Survival.)

The 'drunk' guy, bleeding..... Good Catch LilMeister!!! A guard says that LOTS of drunks were being dropped off. Maybe the drunk tank is in block 8. Gonna need to spread the love around before I can REP you for this one.

Guards and Inmates, Member @molson mentioned Mark's fondness for protocol. The guards are already seeing that they have to depend on the prisoners... Jeremy and Fredo have already stepped up to the plate. Jodi is the only one who can fully communicate with Fredo, so imagine his lonely position. Sadly, this last point reminds me of a passenger on one United 93 (?) who didn't speak English and could probably only guess at what was going on.
    Likes cappuccino136 liked this post
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved1 year registeredPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsOverdrive

Holy crap that was awesome! Fredo SMASH!!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points3 months registered

Yep Mark has his rule set and sticks to it to the letter. We know he's married (mistakenly forgot to take off his wedding ring "ONE time!") and yet he says nothing about trying to contact his wife. If the man has been married for any time at all, rule no. 1 is if you're going to be late, you call. His brain is probably in overload, his job rules vs. marital rules. Bet he caves and gets I.T. Girl to try and get word to his wife that he's okay and will be late for dinner...indefinitely.
    Likes MGM Ray liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

I really enjoyed the acting in this episode!

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsLoved1 year registeredOverdrive

He may have tried to call when the inmates had no contact with him.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points3 months registered

Quote Originally Posted by KPCoyote View Post
    He may have tried to call when the inmates had no contact with him.
    I'm sure Mark has tried, but they've mentioned they can't get a line outside at all. It must be adding to his stress levels in an already untenable situation. He needs his rules to function, so I predict the boy is on the verge of a total crack-up.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast