User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MGM Ray View Post
    Those blue lights have no special significance and most definitely have nothing to do with who did or did not contribute handsomely towards the Lockdown Project.
    Now, that we have that settled....... where exactly are the blue lights that you are seeing???
    BLUE THINGIE.jpg

Blue. Envelope-looking. Thingie.
    We're back Alive again for WA Descendants!!

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    I feel like, as a moderator, I should know what the blue thingie represents, but Wayland Pro. has been pretty lax in their employee training as of late. Send your complaints directly to management.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    Ooh, the blue lights! Nobody knows what they are... Most avoid looking at the blue lights these days, baaad experiences in the past, very bad. Those lights bring no good. Ignore them. Ignore their tempting illusion of safety from what might lurk in the shadows...What lurks within that blue light is much, much worse...
    *Cough* I mean...Yeah, what blue light are you talking about? *Scrolls up to read replies*
    Did I stumble into Nightvale?
    Likes Litmaster, Storm liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by molson View Post
    Not a criticism, but I'm amused how much the one jailer still wants to stick with official protocol even though they've reached the point where they're literally trying to bust through a wall to find food so they don't starve to death. I wonder long this will go on. I'm imagining this group being chased all over the jail by zombies later and this guy is still yelling, "hold on, I haven't filled out the proper paperwork to transfer you to this part of the jail!"
    I think that sort of makes the story interesting from a certain angle, myself. My impression of him is that he hasn't accepted that the !#$@ has hit the fan on the rest of the world. If the riot is contained in the prison or only a local event, then the rules still apply. His part of the story might deal with the internal struggle of when and where his duty ends. How far and how much of society must collapse before the life and safety of the imprisoned outweighs their debt to society.

Since Lockdown has been out, I keep thinking about how the situation was handled on a scale much smaller than TEOTWAWKI, such as Hurricane Katrina. Here is an interesting article. https://www.hrw.org/news/2005/09/21/...ed-floodwaters

Funny comment about filling out paperwork while being chased by zombies.
    Likes Hellbringer, cappuccino136, Litmaster liked this post
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Litmaster View Post
    BLUE THINGIE.jpg

Blue. Envelope-looking. Thingie.
    OH!!!!
    The Blue thingy means that the thread contains posts that you haven't read yet.
    Icon Legend.jpg
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Did I stumble into Nightvale?
    Mmm, WHO knows... Could be :P I really need to get back to that podcast, I'm still stuck at episode 20...Good stuff though ^^
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries
    OH!!!!
    The Blue thingy means that the thread contains posts that you haven't read yet.
    Icon Legend.jpg
    Haha! Oh, fuck you, Doc! I don't need you pointing out how much of a dumbass I am. Can handle that just fine on my own!

But thanks, yeah. That.
    Likes Kc, turbo, Storm, Witch_Doctor liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by molson View Post
    Not a criticism, but I'm amused how much the one jailer still wants to stick with official protocol even though they've reached the point where they're literally trying to bust through a wall to find food so they don't starve to death. I wonder long this will go on. I'm imagining this group being chased all over the jail by zombies later and this guy is still yelling, "hold on, I haven't filled out the proper paperwork to transfer you to this part of the jail!"
    Yep, I can imagine Mark demanding that all of the inmates undergo a cavity search, before seeking safe haven from chasing zombies, before entering off limit areas. But, how long will Bogart continue to free-style rap everything he says, likes he's a refuge from a Dr. Seuss story?

"We're gonna die in the jail because the guard can't have a gun,
    The only weapon around is a taser set to stun.
    That didn't stop the last fiend, had to smash his head till he was done,
    Now get your finger out my butt. Here they come!!!
    We got to RUN!"
    Likes Storm liked this post
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Litmaster View Post
    Haha! Oh, fuck you, Doc! I don't need you pointing out how much of a dumbass I am. Can handle that just fine on my own!

But thanks, yeah. That.
    The down arrow symbol also acts as a quick link to the final post in the thread similar to the double right facing arrows you'll see near the time stamp of the final post. It's actually the only clickable item like that among the items that appear as icons in topic headers.
    Likes Litmaster liked this post
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

Yep, I can imagine Mark demanding that all of the inmates undergo a cavity search, before seeking safe haven from chasing zombies, before entering off limit areas. But, how long will Bogart continue to free-style rap everything he says, likes he's a refuge from a Dr. Seuss story?

"We're gonna die in the jail because the guard can't have a gun,
    The only weapon around is a taser set to stun.
    That didn't stop the last fiend, had to smash his head till he was done,
    Now get your finger out my butt. Here they come!!!
    We got to RUN!"
    Brilliant I could totally see Bogart do something like that...Let's just hope he'll survive for a good while, would suck to lose a guy like him.
    Once Lockdown's over, someone should put those to music XD
    Likes Litmaster, Witch_Doctor liked this post

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast