User Tag List

Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    "Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by smalls kenobi View Post

But Skittles is still a loose end that needs to be tied. I'm guessing that will come up in the Stories From We're Alive Episodes.
    Come on, Skittles is probably the Green Beret of the company.

What we really need to find out is what happen to Lady and Mrs. Moo? Did Vic get to make his meal? Did Pete get kick out of his shop? And where's DOG?
    Likes Z Sniper, smalls kenobi liked this post

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Also as a side-note:

Many of us enjoyed Kc's writing and storytelling which connects elements from the past, making each one a blast from the past. And this happened so many times, especially in the last parts of #48 ...

Mr Whiskers, "out-fucking-standing", the evolution of the Mata-Gun are the ones that made me grin from ear to ear.
    And all in all I really enjoyed the (for me) totally unexpected evolution and revolution of the stories being told ...

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Likes madmungo, Eviebae, HardKor liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Your loyal web dev.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA Points10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive

Gamertag: XtremeRSR PSN ID: SenatorX
    Spoiler:

If I heard correct, the college teacher, from episode 1, survived it all! Wonder where he hid?

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    I don't have a ton of analysis at the moment, just wanted to say that I'm really glad I was able to get to the finale Saturday. It was great to meet some of the cast and forum posters, and the finale episode itself was incredibly satisfying. Nothing too cute, no weird departures from what made this series great, it was just a terrific send-off to this whole experience. Congratulations to KC and the cast and crew for pulling all of this off, and the incredible growth in interest and downloads you've seen along the way. Your openness and participation in the whole scene here has really helped the momentum I think. I can't wait to support Tales from We're Alive and whatever else you come up with.
    Likes Eviebae liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved

My only issue with the whole finale is the New Little One. There was a lot of build up for that. Starting from before the Soldiers even died. Tanya going "He is starting over", to Saul saying he heard it. It was a big build up. Then to not even have a clue. Granted, if Ink started right after the first batch the new one would be really small, but we got nothing. If it was a "I think I heard something new" and Tanya go "Makes sense. He keeps trying to make them better" then they go down there.. ok.. cool. This was a plot hook that started pretty early and touched on a few times. Figured we would get something.
    Likes Eviebae liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Best title evARRRRRR!
    I loved the audible murmur of excitement in the audience Saturday just when the title was read. I'm glad they it a secret until then (or maybe I just didn't hear about if it was announced).

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by turbo View Post
    Spoiler:

If I heard correct, the college teacher, from episode 1, survived it all! Wonder where he hid?
    Oh the good old college teacher lol. I think it was thrown in as a bit of an inside joke. I don't remember where i heard it but the teacher in chapter 1 is played by KC, and he also played the guy in fort erwin who was bossing around Reily and telling her to clean the kitchen so they can all go home. The kitchen guy screwed up Reily's last name. And when those 2 chareters spawn a baby, they make the teacher at the end who still screws up Reily's last name!
    Pretty funny

Maybe the baby of nurse Britt and the kitchen guy. Nurse Britt lives!!
    Last edited by God; Jul 21st, 2014 at 01:06 PM.

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Oooh, i like the title!

Prepare for spam.
    Last edited by Gooer; Jul 21st, 2014 at 01:48 PM.

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Hmmmmm, hopefully this backdoor works....... Goodluck Dunbar!

Feel like the drugged up Puck will be shot......

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:

Hmmm. Saul going solo to reconnect the wires? Sounds like suicide. Think it'll be a showdown between him and Ink.....

Ooh, they're going to talk to Pegs? That's fancy.... I don't want her to die...... Oh fuck sake, she's going to pussy out at this stage.....

Oh what the fuck, she wanted the baby? Man she is bat shit crazy......
    Heh, gas that fucking crazy bitch. Wish Riley and Burt would hurry.....

Not sure if i should be doing this, would people complain....?

Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast