User Tag List

Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast
    "Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRedBeard View Post
    Well she only needed one of them (the one she wanted) but given the fact you wrote it, we have to accept that answer. CJ is just so sneaky and detail oriented that it just fit.
    NerdGirlPower represent!

Geez, she's not evil! Just a strong female character. Sneaky and detail oriented = cautious and careful. Are you telling me you wouldn't want her in your corner?
    Likes MrRedBeard, zombie Danny, Footbutt liked this post
    SKITTLES?

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Beloved10000 Experience Points1 year registered

Gamertag: Lmaosunscrotch PSN ID: Flamed (I think) Wii Code: Lol
    I saw this "-3" at the top and thought KC released the 2nd to last episode really early.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWell Liked1 year registered
    I would !!!!!!!!!!

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWell Liked1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    One thing I'll throw out there before I venture back into the dark- Riley also dealt with some serious anger issues while at Fort Irwin as well, to the point she was medicated. There's been a history of issues... just to add to the pile.
    Like getting super drunk when they were forced to land the helle on the way to Irwin!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved1 year registeredPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsOverdrive

Quote Originally Posted by Eviebae View Post
    NerdGirlPower represent!

Geez, she's not evil! Just a strong female character. Sneaky and detail oriented = cautious and careful. Are you telling me you wouldn't want her in your corner?
    I would want her on my team but I just really really wouldn't want to be on her bad side or even pose a threat to her.

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRedBeard View Post
    I would want her on my team but I just really really wouldn't want to be on her bad side or even pose a threat to her.
    She never seemed malicious or spiteful to me--more guarded and driven to protect--like a mother hen. A crabby, deeply damaged and mistrustful mother hen. After she began to trust Saul and Victor I got the feeling she loves people deeply but with her, that shows itself as spreadsheets and calculations.

Seems like lots of people want to be Alpha so they can order people around and skim the cream off of everyone's work (Durai anyone?). The rare person is one who is willing to take responsibility for their decisions and mistakes.

Remember, Saul lied to her which (along with some bad judgement on her part) resulted in her losing her fraking leg. Basically, she banished him to kush digs so she didn't have to look at his face everyday. I think malicious would have her silencing him some way a tad more permanent.

I wonder if she activates some subroutine in people's brain where they are used to her sort of character being presented evil and conniving?
    SKITTLES?

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Overdrive250 Experience PointsWell Liked7 days registered
    Great episode - the first 2 1/2 parts of this chapter felt very slow, especially with the finale this close, but the climax and cliffhanger really paid off.

- I had assumed Tardust would get away with his attack on Lizzie. I guess it would make sense that he would try to confirm that he was in the clear, and the idea that he was going to run into her sooner or later explained why he tried so hard to get away. He was, as far as we know, the last techie in the world, although CJ must at least be comptetant.

- Lots to think about with zombie biology and the Tinks.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Overdrive250 Experience PointsWell Liked7 days registered
    Whoops - I assume somebody pointed this out upthread, but it took me a day or so to see it. It doesn't really make any sense for Tardust to have to make up a story about how he knew Lizzie's name through Kalani. All he had to say was "You mean Lizzie, that woman that Scratch kept prisoner in the Colony for four months? Yeah, Brick and his partner, Lefty McGee, brought her in."

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Original_Joseph View Post
    Whoops - I assume somebody pointed this out upthread, but it took me a day or so to see it. It doesn't really make any sense for Tardust to have to make up a story about how he knew Lizzie's name through Kalani. All he had to say was "You mean Lizzie, that woman that Scratch kept prisoner in the Colony for four months? Yeah, Brick and his partner, Lefty McGee, brought her in."
    Well, sometimes people being caught flat-footed simply don't think hard enough and come up with a less brilliant stream of consciousness ... !
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Hey guys, been a long time.

I'm on my umpteenth re-listen of the entire show and I just heard in this episode Tanya state that the gas comes from the dead bodies. I recall Vic saying that they didn't have the "zombie clean up crew" down south. So one would think this would have been discovered by many of the survivors down south right?

Food for thought.
    Likes Osiris liked this post

Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast