User Tag List

Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    There was also an "Enter" rune on the church that Datu saw. They did not take a picture and it may no longer be there.

There are a lot of great points here. I will do my best to think outside the box, so we can avoid a group-think lock up. Even if five people agree on the evidence, someone should always serve as The Devils Advocate...

I am not sure if the biters took Datu and the others so they could be turned. They could have been taken as hostages. That way ink and crew could kill off the rescue parties. Attacking from a defensive position is better than assaulting someone else's.

When Kalani first gets there, he meets the guy with the drugs. I am ashamed that I do not recall at the moment. In my mind, the drugs link him back to Tardust more than CJ's Tower.

Maybe Randy did mark Datu and Saul so he other biters would leave them alone. However, if Randy cannot talk, maybe he marked them to says "Stop That!" it's our water, or stay out of my house!

We are still left with the gas having different effects on different people. Some cough, some change, some seem immune, maybe some of the first people at ground zero just died. However, the first news reports were rioters attacking people. Not a lot of people coughing.

I am still left with the concept that the gas is a defensive counter measure creating an area of denial. Humans were Fracking in Ingelwood. The gas caused them to stop ( among other things) Gunfire at ground zero and the gas comes back. People invade the tunnels and the gas comes back.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    If they are just trying to mark Datu and Saul to basically say "Stay Away" or "Leave us Alone" or whatever..... Then I don't understand why they would need to bite them as well???

Seems to me that Randy bites them, and then scratches something on them......

So why not just scratch them and leave them alone??? why the bite as well???

Also, what makes Randy so special that his bite doesn't immediately turn someone???

Datu hung on for a while and then eventually turned anyways!!! Is that Saul's fate??? Or is there something that makes Saul and Tanya different.....

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRedBeard View Post
    With the limited number of human test subjects what if Scratch is one of the new breed of numbered ones?
    Scratch is the new Alpha Zombie!!!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Has anyone been able to amplify the track and figure out what or when Michael "Heard Something" ? I mean booking it say 40-60mph in a noisy old pick up...thats some good ears Mike. Thats some Lethal Weapon 4, Riggs and Murtah shit.

tumblr_ksm3eanwRT1qzekz7.jpg
    Or Lethal Weapon 6 if you prefer.
    americasyouth.jpg
    Last edited by Bullethead; Jun 17th, 2014 at 08:58 AM.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH

i wonder if Saul will get his Keritan levels check.... too much going on, though, and he may be seeing 'the end' before it gets here.

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnex View Post
    If they are just trying to mark Datu and Saul to basically say "Stay Away" or "Leave us Alone" or whatever..... Then I don't understand why they would need to bite them as well???

Seems to me that Randy bites them, and then scratches something on them......

So why not just scratch them and leave them alone??? why the bite as well???

Also, what makes Randy so special that his bite doesn't immediately turn someone???

Datu hung on for a while and then eventually turned anyways!!! Is that Saul's fate??? Or is there something that makes Saul and Tanya different.....
    I'm guessing he bites AND scratches them to make sure that they do turn; leave no chances.

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by Footbutt View Post
    i wonder if Saul will get his Keritan levels check.... too much going on, though, and he may be seeing 'the end' before it gets here.
    That's what Michael and Victor tested on Saul when they got to the safe house.

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Bullethead View Post
    Has anyone been able to amplify the track and figure out what or when Michael "Heard Something" ? I mean booking it say 40-60mph in a noisy old pick up...thats some good ears Mike. Thats some Lethal Weapon 4, Riggs and Murtah shit.

tumblr_ksm3eanwRT1qzekz7.jpg
    Or Lethal Weapon 6 if you prefer.
    americasyouth.jpg
    It was a shout/groan from Saul, which is why he drove back.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Good stuff overall. I think your red list is even pretty close.

Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    so I sent this list in for the fancast guys last night, but I figure it deserves to at least be posted here. just a straightforward list of what we gleemed from this episode. some stuff is speculation, its listed in red

-tanyas levels back to normal, staying normal.even with working in the haze filled mortuary

-saul shows no signs of changing after being bitten. even quickly after his attack, datu's levels had changed. saul also was bitten while exposed to the haze, possibly doubling his exposure?

-decomposing bodies give off the gas, same as the haze at ground zero. the gas can turn you the same as the haze can

-randy marked saul the same as he marked datu, the same as ink marked him.

-sauls a baby when it comes to injuries...seriously, man up bro

-"the rainbow fan" symbol is a mark of protection.

-inks tattoos were a reaction to his abject fear of dying. his way of protecting himself.

-jail cell with "rainbow fan" symbol was the only one not broken into. adding to the theory that its the protection/stop symbol

-ink/randy choosing smart ones on purpose, singling out specific people. datu's attack was the second time he specifically was taken.

-how they grab the smart people intended for smart ones changed due to datus escape(this is speculation not just on our part, but on tanyas as well.

-the reason they went underground was to avoid attacks

-ink is simply reacting to what large groups do. if spun correctly, like Tanya/kc has done with her theory all inks actions are a direct consequence of what the human groups have done.

-little ones are a soldier class of "zombie". the behemoths were an experiment to try and knock down our defenses.
    Ok, now down to these guys. Since we're getting closer to the end, I'm willing to give up some more hints.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

from this list ill give ya'll a list of questions I think are important to ask.

-if the haze comes from decomposing bodies, did ink n co remove the bodies around the tower way back when to hide that information, or to protect them from further exposure (back when our group wasn't really a "threat"?)

At that time Ink didn't know that the bodies decomposed in a way that created the gas.

-if ink n co are trying to recruit "smart ones"...to what end? clearly ink has the smarts to engineer his own army, why would he need more "brains" on the team?

The less he gets his hands dirty. Or shot.

-if theres only one real "command" symbol, what did datu read on the post-it list? did his brain interpret the rainbowfan as an address?

Alright, you're getting a big one here.

He didn't interpret the rainbowfan as an address. Certain symbols can evoke certain responses in just about every type of turned out there... however, there are certain ways to communicate that only a few can interpret. Ink could not have given that paper to just any biter. This sort of also answers why he would need more "brains" on the team.

- why would the haze appear at an area outside the range of ground zero? the tunnels near the arena did not have the haze, the first entrance to the lions den did not, why would this tunnel have the haze? (just going off previous info, they do NOT keep their dead in their "home") so its not coming from rot.

The gas dissipates over distance. The first entrance could be further underground than aboveground.

-zombie bodies give off the gas, human bodies do not. the gas is strong enough to melt a bodybag, effects humans within seconds of exposure, yet..zom's (and saul and Tanya) can breathe it no problem. so..what could do that? and what are the zoms eating?

hopefully those questions will get some minds thinking in the right direction
    todd-0
    It's not exactly what they're eating, it's more of what they are, or have become. Gas at ground zero, at first, they avoided. I'm going to give you a few options for answers, and let you all go from there. This is one of those areas that might be intentionally interpretable.

Given enough time, the gas either dissipated there, or they grew more of a tolerance to it.
    The other option is that the gas is slightly different there at ground zero, than that which comes from their own corpses.

As for Saul and Tanya, they aren't affected by either. (Or is it effected? Those two words are like impossible for me to get strait). It's safe to say that whatever makes them immune has something to do with that.

Ok, there you go. /infodump.
    Last edited by Kc; Jun 17th, 2014 at 09:28 AM.
    Likes Footbutt, MickGinger, Storm, Jannit liked this post

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Dammit. I wanted others to say that!

well, there you go folks...take all that and run with it
    Likes MickGinger, Kc, Gooer liked this post
    KAW