User Tag List

Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    "Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    They didn't see it, but once they did, they stopped.
    But his hands are covered with tattoos also.
    SKITTLES?

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

I'll bet the stop symbol is tattooed on him middle finger. That's where I'd put it.
    Likes Eviebae, Gooer liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell Liked

PSN ID: WindsorReich
    That was a twist, didn't really think of the way they were changing was only localized to that area. But I remember that when they came from Hawaii, he said they were meaner there. But still makes me wonder what the End Game will be like.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved1 year registeredPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsOverdrive

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Scratch Connection
    With the limited number of human test subjects what if Scratch is one of the new breed of numbered ones?

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Sorry if someone else already stated this, but I can never catch up with the forums. I'm assuming the mark datu received was why Jay-Zombie walked away from him.
    Likes MickGinger, kent17 liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience PointsWell Liked
    What a way to get the chapter going! High action and intensity! Loved the flashback sound bytes too!

I'm looking forward to the "Flappy Ones" cameo, is Tanya a zombie symapathizer? or a double-agent? (j/k), and finally loved the play on Ink being under the influence of zombie infection to "see things straight" and that his ultimate breakdown & desperate attempt for human survival seemed to be the most luckiest, cosmic, one in a 7.169 billion coincidence only now to end up working for an attempt at zombie survival....yes! Now that's how you put a twist on the story!

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    so I sent this list in for the fancast guys last night, but I figure it deserves to at least be posted here. just a straightforward list of what we gleemed from this episode. some stuff is speculation, its listed in red

-tanyas levels back to normal, staying normal.even with working in the haze filled mortuary

-saul shows no signs of changing after being bitten. even quickly after his attack, datu's levels had changed. saul also was bitten while exposed to the haze, possibly doubling his exposure?

-decomposing bodies give off the gas, same as the haze at ground zero. the gas can turn you the same as the haze can

-randy marked saul the same as he marked datu, the same as ink marked him.

-sauls a baby when it comes to injuries...seriously, man up bro

-"the rainbow fan" symbol is a mark of protection.

-inks tattoos were a reaction to his abject fear of dying. his way of protecting himself.

-jail cell with "rainbow fan" symbol was the only one not broken into. adding to the theory that its the protection/stop symbol

-ink/randy choosing smart ones on purpose, singling out specific people. datu's attack was the second time he specifically was taken.

-how they grab the smart people intended for smart ones changed due to datus escape(this is speculation not just on our part, but on tanyas as well.

-the reason they went underground was to avoid attacks

-ink is simply reacting to what large groups do. if spun correctly, like Tanya/kc has done with her theory all inks actions are a direct consequence of what the human groups have done.

-little ones are a soldier class of "zombie". the behemoths were an experiment to try and knock down our defenses.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

from this list ill give ya'll a list of questions I think are important to ask.

-if the haze comes from decomposing bodies, did ink n co remove the bodies around the tower way back when to hide that information, or to protect them from further exposure (back when our group wasn't really a "threat"?)

-if ink n co are trying to recruit "smart ones"...to what end? clearly ink has the smarts to engineer his own army, why would he need more "brains" on the team?

-if theres only one real "command" symbol, what did datu read on the post-it list? did his brain interpret the rainbowfan as an address?

- why would the haze appear at an area outside the range of ground zero? the tunnels near the arena did not have the haze, the first entrance to the lions den did not, why would this tunnel have the haze? (just going off previous info, they do NOT keep their dead in their "home") so its not coming from rot.

-zombie bodies give off the gas, human bodies do not. the gas is strong enough to melt a bodybag, effects humans within seconds of exposure, yet..zom's (and saul and Tanya) can breathe it no problem. so..what could do that? and what are the zoms eating?

hopefully those questions will get some minds thinking in the right direction

todd-0
    Last edited by 7oddisdead; Jun 17th, 2014 at 04:08 AM.
    Likes LiamKerrington liked this post
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post

-if the haze comes from decomposing bodies, did ink n co remove the bodies around the tower way back when to hide that information, or to protect them from further exposure (back when our group wasn't really a "threat"?)

-if ink n co are trying to recruit "smart ones"...to what end? clearly ink has the smarts to engineer his own army, why would he need more "brains" on the team?

-if theres only one real "command" symbol, what did datu read on the post-it list? did his brain interpret the rainbowfan as an address?

- why would the haze appear at an area outside the range of ground zero? the tunnels near the arena did not have the haze, the first entrance to the lions den did not, why would this tunnel have the haze? (just going off previous info, they do NOT keep their dead in their "home") so its not coming from rot.

todd-0
    Maybe Ink requires smart ones, as they would be easier to control? The typical zombie isn't that smart, so would not listen to instructions as easily, requiring a more reliable army? As for the bodies, maybe they wanted to collect them to increase their own resistance to the haze? As they could not resist the haze in the initial outbreak, maybe the slight exposure over time from the bodies helped?

And the symbols, maybe he found out the symbol for protection by the trial runs in the Jail, and THEN found out about the symbols for control?

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH

Quote Originally Posted by MrRedBeard View Post
    With the limited number of human test subjects what if Scratch is one of the new breed of numbered ones?
    while i highly doubt it, i can see it going down as such. Ink, perhaps offering Scratch the ability to be faster, immortal, powerful, etc, all in the hopes of exacting revenge on Pegs.

How many Little Ones are left? we heard (saw) two that Victor called out, and now Saul heard a newer, different-sounding one in the tunnels.
    they have to act soon before they collapse the tunnel, but something tells me Scratch is going to show up at the WORST possible time.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level Wiki10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

While I do like the idea that Ink and his minions were protecting our crew with the removal of bodies, it doesn't cover everything completely. Why would they have bothered to go and remove the bodies (eventually) from ground zero? No one was living there and, more accurately, everyone seemed unable to even enter the area yet we still saw that the bodies had been removed when Tanya and Vic went back for samples.

Maybe it's the kind of smart ones? If they're looking at flying zombies, maybe he needs Tanya's vet skills to start turning animals.

Do we know this for sure? So far we've only seen "stop" and the "protection" symbols work but there could be more. If Ink's discovery of these was an accident to start with perhaps it's just a matter of uncovering more symbols that work.

My bet is it's the same stuff that came from the original haze. Something must be tapping into the source in some way.

-zombie bodies give off the gas, human bodies do not. the gas is strong enough to melt a bodybag, effects humans within seconds of exposure, yet..zom's (and saul and Tanya) can breathe it no problem. so..what could do that? and what are the zoms eating?
    Didn't the zombies originally avoid ground zero too? It seemed kind of like they didn't really enjoy the area all that much. I'd be curious to know if the zombies can actually be exposed without ill affect for long term. We saw a lone wolf and a little one in the haze with Tanya and Vic so I guess they must be okay with it but it still seems odd that they'd be avoiding the area for the most part. As to your actual question, I'm not sure. That needs more thought!

todd-0
    Thanks for the list, Todd. Very good points to ponder!

Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast