User Tag List

Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
    We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Well, this thread has drifted, so I will fray it some more...

I'm watching Firefly and then all of a sudden it hit me, wow! Mal really looks like @scbubba!
    Likes scbubba liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    Especially, thank you for allowing me to rape the English grammar multiple times here in the forum" at the very end of the show.
    Ihre englisch ist besser wie meine deutsche.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: ZombieMorbid
    Havn't had much time online to post theories and such...havn't even read through this whole topic yet...,,but i'll throw out a quick, not-so-in-depth prediction...actually a couple...

I foresee bad things at the hospital... As in the baby is kidnapped by scratch or ink leaving Saul dead, lizzy dead and tonya alive just long enough to relay the story...or...well... two dead, one to tell the story... the combination could be mixed either way.. Actually leaning more toward scratch taking Saul Jr....maybe Lizzy too....but do not see Saul making it much farther....sad face...

Still dont think King Datu will die...unless its to save everyone....maybe a change enough to communicate with the Zeds, and keep the crew safe.....because i dont think this hole has much to do with Ink...Its RANDY'S PLACE!

PS: Victor with the Matagun....Shit just got real! I fully expect Ink and all his Inklings to give up, run away, or commit suicide now. Victor + Matagun = Brain melting awesomeness!!!! Chuck Norris felt a twinge of fear and doubt run up his spine when that combination came together.
    Last edited by REZombie; Mar 16th, 2014 at 10:40 PM.
    "You may find me dead in a ditch one day...But by God you'll find me in a pile of brass!"

The hardest part about the Zombie Apocalypse will be pretending that i'm [I][B]NOT [/B][/I]excited!

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post

I'm watching Firefly and then all of a sudden it hit me, wow! Mal really looks like @scbubba!
    But he also looks like this particular priest from Buffy: The Vampire Slayer. Maybe he is some kind of weird doppelganger!

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Ihre englisch ist besser wie meine deutsche.
    Why does this one come to my mind?

WD - your German aka Krautish is way better than what many Germans are used to talk and write like ... (Although it is tempting to suggest a few minor changes to what you have written ... *g* But that would be like this: "Talk about the pot calling the kettle black!").

Best wishes
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by REZombie View Post
    Still dont think King Datu will die...unless its to save everyone....maybe a change enough to communicate with the Zeds, and keep the crew safe.....because i dont think this hole has much to do with Ink...Its RANDY'S PLACE!
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

I was thinking about the name for the next chapter, Life and Death. A lot can be read into it. The most obvious could be that it means the birth of Saul's & Lizzy's baby and Datu's death. Others could be a Life & Death struggle, Datu survives but the baby or Lizzy dies, Saul dies like some are predicting. Use your imagination and you can think of scores of meanings.

But one meaning could also be the return of Scratch and her vendetta again Pegs. Why? Because Scratch's birthright, written on her ring, FROM LIFE TO DEATH.
    31.jpg Chapter 31 artwork of the Borromean Ring.
    Last edited by Witch_Doctor; Mar 17th, 2014 at 07:46 AM.
    Likes Red Shirt, LiamKerrington, scbubba liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post

But he also looks like this particular priest from Buffy: The Vampire Slayer. Maybe he is some kind of weird doppelganger!
    Well, I've managed to get around over the years. That time I spent doing work as a body double/stuntman for cult sci-fi TV has finally come back to bite me in the butt, I see....

Oh, and I can't watch the Incredibles (which seems to be on at least once a week in my house these days) without thinking "@Grognaurd works at an insurance company and enjoys wearing a ton of spandex. That's interesting...."
    Last edited by scbubba; Mar 17th, 2014 at 05:35 AM.
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    A lot of people have commented on who will actually kill Scratch when the time comes..........

Will it be Michael because he is the "main character" and the Group Leader??

Will it be Burt for the Torture and the pain she put him thru??

Riley for everything that Angel went thru??

Pegs out of Self Defense??

Now...... If things go bad at the hospital and Scratch ends up somehow snatching the baby.... You can add Lizzy, Saul, Tanya, Victor, etc to that list....... Unless something happens and some of the above mentioned are no longer around...... Hmmm????
    Likes Z Sniper liked this post

We're Alive Cast member

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    Okay, it is pun time: Liam, there is no way you are going to pay for the complete collection of WA with your own blood because EVERYONE knows that the veins of a lawyer are filled with (pun, pun!) ink.

Nevertheless, I really like the trailer you have created for your pseudonym, Cpt.!

Putting on stretchy disco pants in 3...2...1...
    Likes scbubba, LiamKerrington liked this post
    ALL HAIL GENERAL VICTORIOUS!

Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast