User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    "Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

The ***** puzzle for season 4

Hm,

simple question: what will be Lizzy's purpose in season 4 besides giving birth to Little Henry? Right now, she is probably at the end of the last trimester of her pregnancy. Even without any serious complications, it will take her some time to shape up. So, will her role be smaller than in previous seasons? What do you expect her to do in season 4. What will be her field of operation?
    Likes LiamKerrington, scbubba, Osiris liked this post

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    Hm,

simple question: what will be Lizzy's purpose in season 4 besides giving birth to Little Henry? Right now, she is probably at the end of the last trimester of her pregnancy. Even without any serious complications, it will take her some time to shape up. So, will her role be smaller than in previous seasons? What do you expect her to do in season 4. What will be her field of operation?
    I see Lizzy's role coming to an end after the first born. All of the drama surrounding her has really played out. She's a card best played face down at this point. The story has to wrap up, and right now there's just too many stories vying for limited real estate. I think she can leave the world now, leaving Saul to raise the baby on his own (which would be a huge step for his--generally--self-serving nature). It makes sense for him to repeat the loss, but this time without the angst and rage the first time around. It'd show that he's grown. She'll probably live though. I'm seldom right about these things in Kc's world.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Damn, I knew I better use Spoiler tags. Damn, sorry, guys!
    Likes Osiris liked this post

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurWA PointsBeloved25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: D4wGxxB0neS
    Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    Hm,

We're Alive is an audio drama after all, and what's more dramatic than a new mom learning the ropes during a zombie apocalypse with a crying burping pooping future hope for mankind??

I'm predicting Ink captures that little bugger at some point. That should get Lizzie all worked up and let loose the mama bear inside her.
    Likes PaytonZom, LiamKerrington liked this post

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Robzombie View Post
    We're Alive is an audio drama after all, and what's more dramatic than a new mom learning the ropes during a zombie apocalypse with a crying burping pooping future hope for mankind??

I'm predicting Ink captures that little bugger at some point. That should get Lizzie all worked up and let loose the mama bear inside her.
    It is a valid suggestion. But did we not have it before? It sounds a bit too repetitive to me. Scratch probably would say: "been there, done that."

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Robzombie View Post

I kinda like the idea of "unleash the beast" with Lizzie rocking the maternal mayhem on some kid gobblers that threaten her Lil' Henry. Of course, I could see it going down with Lizzie taking a whole bunch down and being mortally wounded herself (See Osiris' post above for Saul's role after Lizzie exits stage left).
    Likes LiamKerrington liked this post
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Correct me if I'm wrong but Season 3 ended just before Christmas, correct? If that is the case, then Lizzy is just entering the 3rd Trimester, not the end. We still have plenty of potential time for Lizzy to remain preggers and yet never see Henry born.

If she truly conceived on July 4th her due date should be March 27th (thank you handy online calculator!). When you think about the speed the story moves, we may never get past February. Season 2 spanned just over a month. Season 3 technically covered 4 weeks while skipping over 3 months.

We may want to see the birth, but we may never get there.
    Likes LiamKerrington, Osiris liked this post
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong but Season 3 ended just before Christmas, correct? If that is the case, then Lizzy is just entering the 3rd Trimester, not the end. We still have plenty of potential time for Lizzy to remain preggers and yet never see Henry born.

If she truly conceived on July 4th her due date should be March 27th (thank you handy online calculator!). When you think about the speed the story moves, we may never get past February. Season 2 spanned just over a month. Season 3 technically covered 4 weeks while skipping over 3 months.

We may want to see the birth, but we may never get there.
    Good point. Hadn't thought of that. It's also possible that Kc will break from the norm and skip a month or two, start with the season off with the birth, a chapter later kill Lizzy, and then get on with the real story: Datu's Quest To Convert All The Generators To Run On Urine.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    Good point. Hadn't thought of that. It's also possible that Kc will break from the norm and skip a month or two, start with the season off with the birth, a chapter later kill Lizzy, and then get on with the real story: Datu's Quest To Convert All The Generators To Run On Urine.
    This is also completely possible. Except the urine part. I've heard he's working on sweat powered generators though.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast