User Tag List

Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2432333435 LastLast
    "Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post
    Honestly though, I'm done theorizing for this episode. Freakin KC has me biting my nails and trying to be a Sherlock about it all. Who had access to Burt's guns when Datu brought them back? If someone lifted the silenced pistol from the BACK, why did they need to break in to the armory and set off the alarm? Was that just a distraction to draw Angel out of the room? Has the mole truly changed sides and joined the tower giving he/she motive to kill Pippin as so to avoid being discovered? Who the fuck shot JR?!
    Whoops. I mean bag. But really I keep wondering about this. I recall Angel helping Datu bring up Burt's guns when they got back from thier vain attempt to raid the Mallers mall. Did someone jack the silenced pistol from the bag at that time? Or did they steal the silenced MP5 from the armory? It's all too confusing.

I'm thinking that Hope is definitely alive. I don't see any reason to shoot the blind girl. Plus it will provide opportunity for the shooter to be "outed". Hope will say, "I smelled cologne..." at which point everyone will look at Victor and his cologne. But this is yet another smart move by the mole, who knew Victor was sporting Brut and decided to splash some on before busting a cap in Pippin. (btw, if voice actor David Ault was voicing Pippin, this never would have happened).
    There is no spoon. - Neo

"Scavenger"

Status
    Pippin must have been the target, not Angel, cause he recognized whoever it was. But who? Is this the rat from season 1? Hadn't the trickle of new people into the tower stopped BEFORE the battle with the Mallers? So if the shooter's a mole for Durai they must have planted him WAY in advance but sometime after Pippin got enslaved.

I'm sure the Mallers want revenge, but I think they have much more important things on their minds like taking out the Zombie threat and managing a population of slaves. (I HATE how mankind degenerates into slavery after only a few months- at least the Mallers call em 'slaves' instead of 'workers' like the hypocrites in the Colony)

Hate to say it, but if I were the shooter I'd have killed Hope as well just to be safe- a blind person can still identify you...

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    Although I hate to say it, Angel is pretty high on my list of subjects. He had access to the guns, so he could have lifted the silenced pistol whenever he wanted. Also, he was manipulating the controls when the alarm went off (Hope's blind and Pippin's chained to a wall so he could have sprung the alarm without anyone noticing) and could thus create an alibi for himself. Why he'd see the need for the alibi if he shot both Pippin and Hope escapes me for the moment, but it's better to have an alibi and not need it than the other way around.

The biggest problem for me here is the motive. Why would Angel shoot Pippin and Hope, especially Hope? He could be pulling the "nice guy" act, but I don't see Angel as such. Unless Angel has a split personality...

Dun dun dunn!
    Disclaimer!
    These are the ravings of an insane lunatic. Take nothing he/she/it says, does or looks like seriously

Wonderful story with an exciting ending

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    So which one is Angelo and who is the Duke?
    A We're Alive Blog For the Serial Overanalyzer ->> The Spoiler's Reveiw <<- Spoiling You One Chapter at a Time. Updates every new episode!

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Has anyone proposed a combination of these theories: Pippin was indeed a rat and was intended to either continue, or re-establish the activities the Mallers desired. So he knew there was someone else there in theory and he was supposed to be actively searching. Suddenly when Pippin was alone, a man/woman walks in holding a silenced pistol so immediately Pippin knows who he was supposed to be looking for in the first place. The "It's You" could have been anyone in the Tower even someone he had met before simply because they had just exposed themselves as the Rat.

just a thought that popped in my head listening to WND just now.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    34 pages later and about a week late...

Great episode. We listened to it twice here in the office. Still couldn't believe the ending the second time we heard it.

$5 says Hope isn't dead.

I'm hoping we get the whole group together soon. Lots of terrible things happen now that they're split into so many tiny groups. And it's getting hard to type out my own time line with so many holes in it....just kidding, I don't have that kind of time.

"Lurker"

Status
    It would be pretty damn gutsy to go kill a blind orphan kid. There's a very strong stigma against that sort of thing in fiction. Then again KC did kill Tommy in rather nasty fashion so who knows.

My guess is the perp just shot out the radio.

"Scavenger"

Status
    I bet the next episode will go back to lizzy, tardust, and bricks just so we don't know what happens.

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ilanagl View Post
    I bet the next episode will go back to lizzy, tardust, and bricks just so we don't know what happens.
    I hope not. I kinda hope we never heard from them because they got blown up.

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by mascaria View Post
    I hope not. I kinda hope we never heard from them because they got blown up.
    I'm with ilanagl, but I want to see what happened with the explosions. The shooting at the end of this last part is way intriguing, but I so want to know how successful the Mallers were... not to mention I'm still curious as all heck about what weapon Scratch was talking about.
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2432333435 LastLast