User Tag List

Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
    Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Verse View Post
    Saw this and wanted to bring it up to see what people thought.

My guess is based on the consideration of the gas. Ground Zero was avoided to begin with. KC gave us a few hints to 'choose' from. One was that Ground Zero Gas has dissipated some. I am going with that one. The Little One there attacked a regular one there for some unknown reason. We know many of the 'special' ones came from there. CJ said as much. Said the closer you get to Ground Zero the more unique ones you saw. That makes me think that gas changed you more than just into a Zed. Pushed the 'Evolution' further. Much like how the Zeds already have a better circulatory system. My other guess is that the gas makes you meaner and harder to control. Could explain why Hawaii was meaner (More Gas Maybe?) and why it was avoided and came back later.

Even if it doesn't make your "meaner', Ink is using the gas for something. My guess is to help with the New Little One breeding.

This is what I've assumed all along. But now, I don't know WHAT to think.
    Likes Grognaurd liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Duffusmonkey View Post
    What is the new Monster!

Deeper voice leads me to believe they are super sized little ones
    Well, remember that the little one that attacked the soldiers at Raydon Labs was described as being bigger and wider. What does THAT mean?
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    This is what I've assumed all along. But now, I don't know WHAT to think.
    Me, too.

I would not put too much stock in what Kalami says. I think it is an example of hometown envy. When I was a kid, people used to complain that the rats ate bigger, meaner and smarter than anywhere else. Kalani was able to out run the biters in Hawaii as he was in LA. Then, the next time he encounters them, they are nice enough to give him free room and board at the Arena. So, I guess he is right the ones in Hawaii are meaner if they did not offer the same hospitality.

He neve mentions any special types in Hawaii, so my guess he just encountered normal biters and not the maart ones that Ink has assembled
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Well, remember that the little one that attacked the soldiers at Raydon Labs was described as being bigger and wider. What does THAT mean?
    Yup, and Saul was not there to encounter it. My guess is it is puberty. Tanya describes under developed breasts and I think she notes a lack of deep roots in the teeth -- baby teeth
    Likes Eviebae, Kc, Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Guard Duty"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    Yup, and Saul was not there to encounter it. My guess is it is puberty. Tanya describes under developed breasts and I think she notes a lack of deep roots in the teeth -- baby teeth
    Lamarsh brings up a good point when Tanya was dissecting the little one. I would still like to know how they aged or what their apparent age was. I'm pretty sure if they looked like kids someone would have said something to the effect remember Tommy and Hope are still kids to our group so anything looking much younger than a pre-teen would probably get a mention.
    Likes Grognaurd liked this post
    I only speak three languages-English, Spanglish and Sarcasm, If you don't speak at least two of them you probably won't get my humor anyway...

"Guard Duty"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Hellbringer View Post
    His charm.... or his cologne?
    I can't believe no one said it Senor Victor just goes *bam* and the zombies fall down convinced they were shot. They drive off and Ink comes out ala Gene Wilder in Frankenstein "Idiots! I'm surrounded by idiots!"
    Likes Z Sniper liked this post
    I only speak three languages-English, Spanglish and Sarcasm, If you don't speak at least two of them you probably won't get my humor anyway...

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    They were both related to the group known as "The Family", but they are related to different groups(or families) within the Family....
    So ink wears a family ring also with three circles. I have to get off this forum. My mind is spinning.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by wminscoe7 View Post
    So ink wears a family ring also with three circles. I have to get off this forum. My mind is spinning.
    No, we have no evidence that Ink has a ring.
    Likes Gooer, Kc liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Ok. I'm reading about the rings or markings on his hand, tattoos. I assumed a literal ring when I first read it. Oops. Copy of post below. It's long and totally blew me away with details. Copy below from another page:

I was reading through the thread for Chapter 30, part 1 of ?? and also went of in search of the cover art to have a look at it. Later in the thread, I read this, posted by wh33t:

Originally Posted by wh33t:
    Ink is one tricky Mutha... who knows what he is up too. Maybe Ink is like a "god father" of the Families or something.
    I thought to myself, why not check? I've had this thought before myself. The art for Chapter 27 is his hand gripping a door way. Surely someone would have noticed a ring by now, but I want to see for myself.

I think that I might have found something more interesting and sinister.

Have a good close look at his hand. At first glance it looks like a bunch of convoluted mumbo jumbo. I looked closer and made a few startling discoveries.

At his wrist (and on his pinky finger) are what looks like molecular symbols of a Benzine Ring. More specifically, those found in Aromatic Hydrocarbons and Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons. This specific one looks similar to Chrysene and Benzo(a)pyrene, both of which are known carcinogens. More specifically, the diagram on his wrist, if you flip it over, bears a striking resemblance to Benzo(a)pyrene's interaction with DNA. My guess is that it is another AH/PAH that is interacting with DNA in a way far more complex than cancer.

A great deal of these hydrocarbons are found in coal tar, oil, fossil fuel, ect., the stuff found underground. Did Ink know something about zombie causing chemicals underground and tattoo their symbols on his body?

It gets better and goes deeper.

On the back of his hand (and on his middle finger) are a series of lines and dots. To me, these look like one of, or a combination of:

The Celestial/Angelic Alphabet: (WIKI)
    Documented (Created?) by Heinrich Cornelius Agrippa in the 16th century. Derived from the Hebrew and Greek alphabets, and purported to be used for communication with angels.

The Malachim: (WIKI)
    Same guy, also derived from the Hebrew and Greek alphabets. Still in use to a limited extent by the Freemasons.

The Transitus Fluvii or "Passing the River alphabet" (WIKI)
    Same guy again. Derived from the Hebrew alphabets. It is described as an occult alphabet.

These, combined with others are found in/on the magical incantations of wards, talismans, curses and the like in many faiths such as early Judeo-Christianity and Druidic/Paganism. It seems that Heinrich Cornelius Agrippa may have building on King Solomon and the incorrectly attributed Key of Solomon, around which there are many legends of magical power relating to the summoning and control of spirits and demons.

Then there is the Snakes and the Bacteria. I'm at somewhat of a loss to explain these. The snakes could be a reference to the Original Sin, where the Fallen Angel Lucifer, in the form of a snake, persuaded Eve to eat the forbidden fruit.

As for the bacteria, I don't know if it is a generalized representation or meant to be a specific strain. While looking them up I was struck by the idea that the bacteria may be responsible for secreting the above mentioned chemicals. Perhaps a Molecular Chemist and a Bacteriologist could shed more light on this.

I wonder... it this meant to be indicative of the fusion of science and religion? The combination of the occult with technology that brought about the zombie holocaust? This adds another layer to the already mysterious question of who is this guy?
    Last edited by wminscoe7; Jun 19th, 2014 at 06:29 PM.
    Likes madmungo liked this post

"Guard Duty"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1274 View Post
    SAUL!!!! He is Branded!!!! Things are coming together.. Bill Roberts had no knowledge of the outbreak till after.. He was afraid of Death so he tattooed himself with all the protection markings from all cultures. His experiments were to figure it all out.

Tanya mentioning his being infected fixed him.. Now so much makes since.

Omega Man. I am Legend. Etc.. Men were the monsters in the Dark. Not the other way.
    This is what I was thinking when I heard Tanya getting all defensive. When did she become a zombie sympathizer? IF this ends with Micheal saying "They are just looking for a place to live" alal the Day of the Dead remake rrrrr...

Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast