User Tag List

Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2028293031 LastLast
    "Fresh Meat"

Status

How come Victor or any of the other people who breathed gas at some point didn't turn?

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie-Bane View Post
    How come Victor or any of the other people who breathed gas at some point didn't turn?
    A certain amount of exposure is required, not like how one bite/scratch would turn you.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zombie-Bane View Post
    As what Gooer says; also the complete show reveals that a certain constitution of a person might be helpful as well. Pegs and Victor, each of them had a good share of the gases, but they did not turn; I guess it is not too far fetched to assume that to a certain degree their bodies can fend off the zombie-agent very well.
    Likes Gooer liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Lurker"

Status
    Just finished We're Alive today, and i gotta say I loved how it ends. This needs to be turned into a movie, big time. I'd die to see it.

So, Tanya became "obsessed" with her work after they were able to finally relax? I wish we were given more insight of what she was up to. Any theories to why she and Saul didnt turn earlier on? They both inhaled the gas (which i imagine being a yellowish brown color) and even Tanya had the bite long before that.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    I am re listening to whole series again. In the ending when Saul sacrifice his life for the his family and friends. I am surprised that he didn't yell out before setting off the c4 bomb. "I'm Coming Lizzy! I love you!" come to think about why didn't Saul get tombstone next to Lizzy I know that after a explosion there wouldn't be anything left. but, still it would be nice for Nicholas to be able to visit if in name only. other than that, I love the whole thing.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Steam ID: Merlin1274
    Quote Originally Posted by Leiana2213 View Post
    Just finished We're Alive today, and i gotta say I loved how it ends. This needs to be turned into a movie, big time. I'd die to see it.

So, Tanya became "obsessed" with her work after they were able to finally relax? I wish we were given more insight of what she was up to. Any theories to why she and Saul didnt turn earlier on? They both inhaled the gas (which i imagine being a yellowish brown color) and even Tanya had the bite long before that.
    I am going to assume some of that will be covered in the Tales from We're Alive KC is working on..

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by werewolf View Post
    I am re listening to whole series again. In the ending when Saul sacrifice his life for the his family and friends. I am surprised that he didn't yell out before setting off the c4 bomb. "I'm Coming Lizzy! I love you!" come to think about why didn't Saul get tombstone next to Lizzy I know that after a explosion there wouldn't be anything left. but, still it would be nice for Nicholas to be able to visit if in name only. other than that, I love the whole thing.
    His body would be nothing, considering he was right next to the C4 when it went off.

Even if his body was intact, it'll be under all the rubble from the explosion. They'd have to dig it all out, and also find where the tunnel was. Finding the tunnel alone would be hard, never mind trying to remove the dirt and shit.....

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    His body would be nothing, considering he was right next to the C4 when it went off.

Even if his body was intact, it'll be under all the rubble from the explosion. They'd have to dig it all out, and also find where the tunnel was. Finding the tunnel alone would be hard, never mind trying to remove the dirt and shit.....
    as I said. "I know that after a explosion there wouldn't be anything left." the thought of his dad and mom together might have been comforting to him, if in name only.

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by werewolf View Post
    as I said. "I know that after a explosion there wouldn't be anything left." the thought of his dad and mom together might have been comforting to him, if in name only.
    Oh, woops. That'll be me being totally oblivious

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    As what Gooer says; also the complete show reveals that a certain constitution of a person might be helpful as well. Pegs and Victor, each of them had a good share of the gases, but they did not turn; I guess it is not too far fetched to assume that to a certain degree their bodies can fend off the zombie-agent very well.
    My theory is that as long as you don't choke to death in the gas and escape, you'd be fine. CJ's side of the tower, first noted that their convoys found the zone was harder to breathe. I suppose couple of their guys were exposed to it as well. (correct me if I'm wrong... its been so long.)

And when the gasses came up, I guess that majority of the people choked to death and came back alive, it was probably heavier too when the gasses broke out.
    Likes LiamKerrington liked this post

Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2028293031 LastLast