User Tag List

Thread: Bombs Go Beep

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsLoved1 year registeredOverdrive

Bombs Go Beep

KC,
    I just want to say that I am excited for the opportunity to learn more about the creation and production of Audio Theature of the Mind. I doubt that I will be able to afford the future class, but I will definitely be looking for your book when it becomes available. I will bouncing for joy when I heard about it as I listened to "Audio Production Podcast".
    Thank you for being a leader in the industry and taking the time to show the rest of us how to improve the world of Audio Drama as well.
    Soldier on page 366
    Likes Litmaster liked this post

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Aw, thanks man. In LA recording another... Then the book is next! I hope it does help inspire the next generation of creators

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsLoved1 year registeredOverdrive

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Aw, thanks man. In LA recording another... Then the book is next! I hope it does help inspire the next generation of creators
    You inspire me.

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by KPCoyote View Post
    KC,
    I just want to say that I am excited for the opportunity to learn more about the creation and production of Audio Theature of the Mind. I doubt that I will be able to afford the future class, but I will definitely be looking for your book when it becomes available. I will bouncing for joy when I heard about it as I listened to "Audio Production Podcast".
    Thank you for being a leader in the industry and taking the time to show the rest of us how to improve the world of Audio Drama as well xender discord omegle.
    Soldier on page 366
    Then the book is next! I hope it does help inspire the next generation of creators