User Tag List

Page 64 of 65 FirstFirst ... 145462636465 LastLast
    "Fresh Meat"

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Thezombiereseacher View Post
    Also just a random thought is cj in a family cause she's an incredible leader and at one point it was implying that she was wearing a ring.
    I don't think so, she's just very organized and task efficient. I'm the same way when it comes to covering all bases and having back up plans. Her alpha personality probably would make her a good Family member, though. ^^

"Scavenger"

Status
    Omg were alive frontier..... Any info on it that can be shared?

"Scavenger"

Status
    Hey.....did cj really try to kill Victor. I'm referring to the part where their going to get pictures at the gas area for cj. I find it very unlikely that she missed a leak in the suit. She also said that she checked the suits. I'd understand cause she didn't wanna use her supplies 3x as fast and she didn't need vic very much.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Beloved10000 Experience Points1 year registered

Gamertag: Lmaosunscrotch PSN ID: Flamed (I think) Wii Code: Lol
    Hey.....did cj really try to kill Victor. I'm referring to the part where their going to get pictures at the gas area for cj. I find it very unlikely that she missed a leak in the suit. She also said that she checked the suits. I'd understand cause she didn't wanna use her supplies 3x as fast and she didn't need vic very much.
    That is a great question.

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    I still believe to this day, that she was using him as an experiment dummy, maybe to see if a lower rate of exposure made a difference to the "zombification" quality the air had.
    Likes Merlin1274 liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by werewolf View Post
    hi KC, I dont know if you remember the posting I did about why Cindy in We're Alive had her legs broken. I had suggested that Angel and Cindy were going to steal military weapons for the families. However, Angel was setting a trap for the families.
    well, I decided to expand on that and wrote a 21 page short story about it. I would like submit it to you. I know you have been really busy with gold rush and I cant wait for it to start being played. Pnr Status TextNow VPN
    how do go about submitting it to you and what file format?
    I have saved as doc, docx, rtf, and pdf.

thanks for inspiring me to write this.

side note. it was the conversation is under Angel denys last pages
    thank you
    Last edited by klimbo123; Jan 22nd, 2019 at 10:53 PM.

"Scavenger"

Status
    So. Goldrush takes place before them dying in twin towers? Does it take place during the time skip at fort erwin? (I think that's the name)

"Scavenger"

Status
    Dying light 2 seems VERY similar to were alive.

"Lurker"

Status
    The post is very useful to me, thanks for more information shares with me.

"Lurker"

Status
    Hey there KC, every time i listen to WA I always find myself trying to visualize what some of the scenes look like and what some of the creatures appearance would be and those little chapter images always help a bit but i always find myself wishing for just some thing more. like chapter 25's image finally gives me an idea of just how menacing and actually huge the behemoth is, and i was wandering how do you choose what the chapters image will be and contain or is that left to the artist?
    and also have you ever considered that like at the end of a series putting together a book with what you see some of these scenes just to give your listeners a better idea as to what the world looks like in your head? im not saying like a comic book but just one with large full detail images of points and places in the story for reference

Page 64 of 65 FirstFirst ... 145462636465 LastLast