User Tag List

Thread: Hi from Dorset

"Lurker"

Status

Hummer Hi from Dorset

Hi all, I found We're Alive just over a year ago and binged the lot, then I moved onto Lockdown and listened to all of those. So I found myself here trying to find out when Goldrush would be released. Anyway, I'll have a look around here and see what everyone is talking about.

P.s If you know any other podcast dramas worth a listen to I'd love to hear suggestions.
    Likes KPCoyote, Nibiki liked this post

"Fresh Meat"

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy78 View Post
    Hi all, I found We're Alive just over a year ago and binged the lot, then I moved onto Lockdown and listened to all of those. So I found myself here trying to find out when Goldrush would be released. Anyway, I'll have a look around here and see what everyone is talking about.

P.s If you know any other podcast dramas worth a listen to I'd love to hear suggestions.

Hi Paddy! And Welcome to the WA forum! We're all eagerly awaiting Goldrush, I check almost every day for a new release update. Another great podcast to check out is Welcome to Night Vale. While not the amazing audio theater that WA is, its still a great story to listen to. Another is Bronzeville for a more realistic story. Hope you enjoy. Ja!

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsLoved1 year registeredOverdrive

Welcome Paddy!