Page 61 of 65 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast
    "Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsLoved1 year registeredOverdrive

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Most likely.

There is no cure. Frog can't turn back into a tadpole

That's something that I've danced around a bit, I'm going with the answer that most all of them were shut down into an emergency cooling mode by those responsible for the reactors. Some did not, however.

Ok.
    Would CJ ever think of shutting down or checking on other possible sites that could cause major natural disasters? She did think about the basics. Water and such, but what about wild fires?

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by KPCoyote View Post
    Would CJ ever think of shutting down or checking on other possible sites that could cause major natural disasters? She did think about the basics. Water and such, but what about wild fires?
    I think she would focus on her sector of fire, so to speak. If it's close enough to have an issue, like san-onofre , she might have checked it out at some point. Some brave men and women died to shut down that reactor, though.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:

I think she would focus on her sector of fire, so to speak. If it's close enough to have an issue, like san-onofre , she might have checked it out at some point. Some brave men and women died to shut down that reactor, though.
    I would expect that the Smart Ones and radiation/contaminated zombies would be incredibly dangerous. But no where near as dangerous as the San Diego Comic Con Hive.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KPCoyote View Post
    I would expect that the Smart Ones and radiation/contaminated zombies would be incredibly dangerous. But no where near as dangerous as the San Diego Comic Con Hive.
    Radiation damage is similar to how humans react... they might be a little more resilient, but they don't become ghouls, but rather can die from cell death like humans.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:

Radiation damage is similar to how humans react... they might be a little more resilient, but they don't become ghouls, but rather can die from cell death like humans.
    I'd be interested to find out how the radiation would change the zombie infection.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    28 Days Later100 Experience Points
    I'm interested to find out if and when we can expect any info on date for Goldrush to come out? Second can I sersernd in 2 submissions? I have written 2 seperate episodes one with Kelly and Tommy. Second one is about Scratch and the family. This one includes Angel and Jeremy from Lockdown. Its about the family and hjow Scratcvh was raped by her cousin. Guess who that was? Please let me know where I can send the info thanks

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Hello.

Sorry for me being off quite some time ... I hope everyone had his fun and you - like me - enjoyed "Lockdown".

Anyway: Most recently I "received" news via the grimacebooks (Facebook) on We're Alive. Kc, you wield the forces of authorship and creativity again and have named "it" the "We're Alive: Goldrush" so far with Chapter 1 already finished ... Would you mind dropping a few more lines about these amazing news? Will this be another audiodrama? When will it be available? Is there some kind of Kickstarter/ Indiegogo of sorts planned? How can your fans and friends contribute?

Thank you and best wishes!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jenroy View Post
    I'm interested to find out if and when we can expect any info on date for Goldrush to come out? Second can I sersernd in 2 submissions? I have written 2 seperate episodes one with Kelly and Tommy. Second one is about Scratch and the family. This one includes Angel and Jeremy from Lockdown. Its about the family and hjow Scratcvh was raped by her cousin. Guess who that was? Please let me know where I can send the info thanks
    We're going to have submissions for writing soon, more details to come on that. There will be a pdf submission process.

Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Hello.

Sorry for me being off quite some time ... I hope everyone had his fun and you - like me - enjoyed "Lockdown".

Anyway: Most recently I "received" news via the grimacebooks (Facebook) on We're Alive. Kc, you wield the forces of authorship and creativity again and have named "it" the "We're Alive: Goldrush" so far with Chapter 1 already finished ... Would you mind dropping a few more lines about these amazing news? Will this be another audiodrama? When will it be available? Is there some kind of Kickstarter/ Indiegogo of sorts planned? How can your fans and friends contribute?

Thank you and best wishes!
    Liam
    We don't have a date set for the release of Goldrush. I tend to not give release dates until things are written and moving forward. Stories like Lockdown and Goldrush that have many elements between two points of time in the story tend to be a bit more complicated to write because they have to fit between existing points. It will be another audio drama with the soldiers Puck, Muldoon, Robbins and Carl as the main cast. There will be some familiar voices as well. We don't have a kickstarter planned as the last one really limited us on what we could do, and didn't end up paying for everything. We might do some fundraisers or whatnot, but not to the extent that we did with Kickstarter. Anything else you'd like to know?
    Likes KPCoyote liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:

But that doesn't mean that we, as the fans, can't click on the donate tab above and donate what we are comfortable with to help KC keep producing his Audio Theatre of the Mind.

"Scavenger"

Status
    What do you see for the future of were alive? Have you thought about any stories from what happened in other country's? Are there any special zombies in other country's/states? Is ink the only really smart zombie?

Page 61 of 65 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast