User Tag List

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    "Lurker"

Status
    I just want to say that I love the first show. like more than a few people I got started on WA After the Story of Survival had ended. I loved it have listened to it more times than I can really say at least like 5 or 6 I think. its my go to when I am looking for something good at work and is always in my iPod no matter how much space it doesn't have. I know I know my Fan boy is hanging out. Great job on lockdown it seems to have a great start now to get used to having to wait a week for my next fix. But it gives me something to look forward to on Tuesday night at work. Thanks guys keep up the good work.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience PointsWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Zander Crowe View Post
    I just want to say that I love the first show. like more than a few people I got started on WA After the Story of Survival had ended. I loved it have listened to it more times than I can really say at least like 5 or 6 I think. its my go to when I am looking for something good at work and is always in my iPod no matter how much space it doesn't have. I know I know my Fan boy is hanging out. Great job on lockdown it seems to have a great start now to get used to having to wait a week for my next fix. But it gives me something to look forward to on Tuesday night at work. Thanks guys keep up the good work.
    I have to say I love your screen name. Now every post of yours will be read in that voice in my head. Lol.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Correct me if I'm wrong but weren't they supposed to be selling this one rather than using the previous WA model? Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to get it for free but I could have sworn when they announced this it was going to be sold. Well barring giving them money for the episodes is there a place to donate or a patreon or something I could be directed to? I'd like to support this project in some fashion.

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Eps 2 is out. LOCKDOWN!!
    Likes Litmaster liked this post

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Hello.

Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    Eps 2 is out. LOCKDOWN!!
    Well, yes. And I thought it might be a good idea to split things like what we had in the good ol' times ... So, part 2 discussion's over here:

http://www.werealive.com/forum/showt...tains-spoilers

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsLoved1 year registeredOverdrive

Quote Originally Posted by GamerGirl View Post
    Sigh... You beat me too it Kc.

Michael, Kelly & a few of the Irwin soldiers (maybe Sal &Vic too - it's been awhile) saw the attack on Ink & his turning on the security video at the court house (their account in their journals is how it met the WA rules for us to find out what happened).

Ink may be on his way back to the prison... But he definitely left before he turned.

(Also thank you kick starter donors. I say spoil all you want to in these threads as you are the reason we even have lockdown. I think the rest of us can handle the forums like we used to & avoid them until we have a chance to listen. Worked for all the late comers last go around...)
    Well since you put it that way...

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsLoved1 year registeredOverdrive

Share with your family and friends.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    28 Days Later250 Experience PointsWell Liked
    Hi, I found We're Alive and started listening last fall. Loved it. Now I just finished Lockdown Pt.1 and it was great! So excited for this story to unfold. Interesting characters. Great cast, I must say.

There are so many things I can't wait to hear more about. And, I wonder exactly how trustworthy Simon will turn out to be. Not that he seems off. I have no doubt that the Mallers captured and abused him. But, just because he was victimized by them doesn't mean that he is a good guy and once he has some safety and security he will not be plotting something. I have a feeling he is not stupid.

And there will be some development of the "Family" legend. Hmmmm.

But I really can't wait for more about Ink! So creepy.
    Likes Zombiemom, Storm, Litmaster liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Verse View Post
    After so much time! It feels good to post! Also awesome to see so many of the old crew posting!

Great start as always. KC knows how to set up a show. I didnt think Ink got his tattoos so close to start of outbreak. I could have sworn he had the nickname Ink before then.

I also like that KC didnt shy away from slurs and racial descriptions. One of the things I liked about Were Alive is, for the most part, they never directly say whag race ppl are. And it makes since. I dont care if Bob is white, black, green, or blue. I only care if Bob can fight, his size, ect. Things related to survial in the world after Zombies. In prison race and what ppl call you matters. Those things matter for survial in prison.

I also think some of those guards days are numbered. They kinda come off as dicks. Cant see that as helping them survive in the long run.
    I might have to finally stop lurking, and start posting more. Lockdown is like a blast from the past!!! It's so nice hearing familiar voices and seeing familiar posters. KC is still on top of his game. It's feels like a direct continuation from We're Alive. Keep up the great work!!!

If I remember correctly, "Ink" got his nickname from the media since his case was high profile. I'm hoping the new guards don't die too soon. I can see both of the guards, being completely opposite personalities, will put the prisoners in potentially dangerous situations leaving us with nice cliffhangers.
    Likes Witch_Doctor, Storm, Litmaster liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Litmaster View Post

• Chuck mentions at 39:30 that he met a guy 'Dan' who told him about The Families, even showing him the ring with the insignia on it. How much you want to bet that 'Dan' is actually Angel Tunudo?

Chuck said the Family guy's name was 'something' like Dan and Jeremy derided him for not remembering his name but so many other details. What do think that it could be Durai? I can't imagine how this would play further into this story other than a homage to W.A.A.S.O.S. (We're Alive: A Story Of Survival.)
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast