User Tag List

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    "Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiemom View Post
    I'm very excited for lockdown! Part one was awesome, it was so nice to here the old voices. I might have to listen to it a few more times to try to get a handle on who all of the character are again.

I discovered we're alive about a month after the final episode aired so it's a new feeling to have to wait for new episodes. On the other hand I missed this whole part of the experience trying to figure out the story with other fans.
    Welcome! The wait is the worst part!!! But it's always worth it!!

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    The new intro music is awesome!!!
    Likes LiamKerrington liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Gnex View Post

Also I wonder what is going to happen to the inmate with the handcuffs on to tight??? I'm assuming they may just be loosened later..... But I was trying to remember if that was pointing to something from were alive before?!?
    OOOhh boy, this is gonna make for an interesting dilemma! How much leeway do you give a dangerous person to protect themselves in and even more dangerous situation. Especially if you don't have the authority to make that kind of decision and are not aware that the world is ending.
    Last edited by Witch_Doctor; Apr 25th, 2016 at 02:08 PM.
    Likes Storm, Litmaster liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Zombiemom View Post
    I'm very excited for lockdown! Part one was awesome, it was so nice to here the old voices. I might have to listen to it a few more times to try to get a handle on who all of the character are again.
    I discovered we're alive about a month after the final episode aired so it's a new feeling to have to wait for new episodes. On the other hand I missed this whole part of the experience trying to figure out the story with other fans.
    Most of us flew through chapters and whole seasons only to crash into the 'weekly wait.' It sucked, but it had its advantages too. You don't miss as many of the intricacies that KC builds into the story, and the camaraderie built by discussing the story with other fans just can't be beat. It's gonna be fun.
    Likes Litmaster liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved

After so much time! It feels good to post! Also awesome to see so many of the old crew posting!

Great start as always. KC knows how to set up a show. I didnt think Ink got his tattoos so close to start of outbreak. I could have sworn he had the nickname Ink before then.

I also like that KC didnt shy away from slurs and racial descriptions. One of the things I liked about Were Alive is, for the most part, they never directly say whag race ppl are. And it makes since. I dont care if Bob is white, black, green, or blue. I only care if Bob can fight, his size, ect. Things related to survial in the world after Zombies. In prison race and what ppl call you matters. Those things matter for survial in prison.

I also think some of those guards days are numbered. They kinda come off as dicks. Cant see that as helping them survive in the long run.
    Likes Storm, Witch_Doctor, Litmaster liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1 year registered5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    [/LIST]
    He's attacked at the Courthouse in WA. It's been a while, just being helpful.
    Sigh... You beat me too it Kc.

Michael, Kelly & a few of the Irwin soldiers (maybe Sal &Vic too - it's been awhile) saw the attack on Ink & his turning on the security video at the court house (their account in their journals is how it met the WA rules for us to find out what happened).

Ink may be on his way back to the prison... But he definitely left before he turned.

(Also thank you kick starter donors. I say spoil all you want to in these threads as you are the reason we even have lockdown. I think the rest of us can handle the forums like we used to & avoid them until we have a chance to listen. Worked for all the late comers last go around...)
    Likes Storm liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1 year registered5000 Experience Points
    Also - did anyone else catch the return of squeaky chair at the start of the interview?

As much as the music was perfect & hearing our old friends awesome, as sad as it may be, that sound effect really bought me back...

(Kc and/or Grayson if it's not the same chair don't tell me, let me live with this assumption)

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

[QUOTE=GamerGirl;81289]Also I didn't catch it, I think... But now you mention it I definitely remember that sound
    Kc should totally make it a ringtone :P

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    He's attacked at the Courthouse in WA. It's been a while, just being helpful.
    ...mmmm you sure on that one? Think you should check your source.

ALRIGHT HE WAS AT THE COURTHOUSE! But in a VAN... definitely remember a van. Or a truck. Or SUV. But NOT a motorcycle, for sure.
    We're back Alive again for WA Descendants!!

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registeredWell Liked1000 Experience Points
    Just finished listening to this, amazing! Loved the story telling aspect. I really enjoyed the fact names were repeated by Simian and that he gave physical descriptions. I really enjoyed the cameos of CJ, Burt, and Puck.

Quality is fantastic and loved the pacing. Ending sequence was fabulous as a nod to the name. I actually really liked the credits listing at the end too. I can't wait to hear more keep up the great work.
    Likes Litmaster, Storm liked this post

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast