User Tag List

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming

Apartment 2C - Episode 10 - Chapter 4 Part 1

Here's the new episode!

Warning: They have lifted the no spoilers rule in this episode for the rest of the series. You have been warned!
    Likes KPCoyote, Annamarie08 liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class3 months registered

Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    Here's the new episode!

Warning: They have lifted the no spoilers rule in this episode for the rest of the series. You have been warned!
    I am sooooooooo thrilled about that! It was just too difficult. I feel free now. LOL.
    Likes KPCoyote liked this post

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Annamarie08 View Post
    I am sooooooooo thrilled about that! It was just too difficult. I feel free now. LOL.
    I didn't listen to all of it: i stopped when they announced that APT2C would be spoiler-open from this episode. Unfortunately, my girlfriend who is only on chapter 30 heard Tony shout Saul dies before i could run to the computer to pause the episode.....

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class3 months registered

I didn't listen to all of it: i stopped when they announced that APT2C would be spoiler-open from this episode. Unfortunately, my girlfriend who is only on chapter 30 heard Tony shout Saul dies before i could run to the computer to pause the episode.....
    Oh my God, @Gooer! I am so sorry she heard that! That truly sucks. I feel her pain. If it's any consolation - I do not think KC expected that either. I think Tony was acting pretty frisky & hyper since he missed the previous week's episode. KC should make him wear a diaper for the entire upcoming episode as pay back. Lol.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    28 Days Later250 Experience Points

No spoilers is a good thing, i think apt 2c is for those who already have listened at least once. Inadvertently there will be spoilers in the discussions anyway. I just started listening to Apt 2c, I'll be caught up soon

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsLoved1 year registeredOverdrive

Spoilers in Apartment 2C should stick to illuminating the episode. Major spoilers like a character dying really make new listeners feel like, "why even bother listening now" or "why should I even care what happens?"
    Naughty MGMTony.
    Likes Gooer liked this post