User Tag List

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Ok, guys and gals... 12 hours into the campaign and it stands at round-about 36% right now. The other 64% might not be a problem, you may think. But I suggest spreading the word as much as possible. The first 30% were achieved within 3 hours only. The other 6-7% required 9 hours to be collected This shows, I guess, two things:
    a) the US time-zone for bed-time as a natural brake, and especially b) supposedly save assumption: many to most "serious" WA fans may have backed the campaign already (330 backers at the time of this posting). And keep in mind: three of the few big fishes (LIFE SENTENCE WITHOUT PAROLE!) have been pledged as well; so 327 guys and gals have backed for an amount of roughly 15 grands ...

Just sayin': WE NEED MORE BACKERS!

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Hi there,

this is the current status summarized in a graphic:

Source: https://www.kicktraq.com/projects/we...live-lockdown/
    And this link allows you to track the process of this campaign.

Cheers, best wishes!
    Liam
    Likes Merlin1274 liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffusmonkey View Post
    DAMN IT! I was too late to get a custom message from Bert. I think I even suggested that crazy idea in an old forum post
    We're looking at another option for voice-mails since those got snagged up so quickly. Another scarred character might join the mix... maybe even a tier WITH the old man~ Watch the facebook feed closely as they will be limited.

Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Ok, guys and gals... 12 hours into the campaign and it stands at round-about 36% right now. The other 64% might not be a problem, you may think. But I suggest spreading the word as much as possible. The first 30% were achieved within 3 hours only. The other 6-7% required 9 hours to be collected This shows, I guess, two things:
    a) the US time-zone for bed-time as a natural brake, and especially b) supposedly save assumption: many to most "serious" WA fans may have backed the campaign already (330 backers at the time of this posting). And keep in mind: three of the few big fishes (LIFE SENTENCE WITHOUT PAROLE!) have been pledged as well; so 327 guys and gals have backed for an amount of roughly 15 grands ...

Just sayin': WE NEED MORE BACKERS!

Best wishes!
    Liam
    We're going to continue to offer new perks, and we could gain more attention if we get a "staff pick".

Also, just as an added thing, we were interviewed here before the KS began: http://www.podcastgarden.com/episode...ll-alive_49106
    Likes Windsor995, LiamKerrington liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

Woo-hoo!
    You are now an official backer of We're Alive: Lockdown.
    $25 from me... USD/DKK is going crazy these days sadly... It's around 100USD/670DKK... I MIss the times of 100USD/520DKK... Lol! Aaanyway, I've given a bit too... First time I'm even using KickStarter ^^
    Likes Hellbringer, Windsor995, Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell Liked

PSN ID: WindsorReich
    43% in over a day and half, at this rate you will hit the mark in no time

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Since my last posting: 86 additional backers and thus +4 % ... If the WA fans and WA newcomer-fans keep up this pace we'll do it in roughly 2 1/2 weeks from now ... So, keep it spinning, and especially: Spread the word!

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - is fun.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    I'm in for $60 so far, but I'm a little worried that the WA community has already done its thing the first day - and I'm not sure how much this kind of project will grab people who are unfamiliar with WA that are just browsing around Kickstarter, or see this shared on facebook. We should all keep an eye on it and push in a little more if we can.
    Likes LiamKerrington liked this post

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by molson View Post
    I'm in for $60 so far, but I'm a little worried that the WA community has already done its thing the first day - and I'm not sure how much this kind of project will grab people who are unfamiliar with WA that are just browsing around Kickstarter, or see this shared on facebook. We should all keep an eye on it and push in a little more if we can.
    Certainly the WA-addicts have jumped into the frail during the first couple of hours. Now it is up to us to spread the word and reactivate the non-addict WA fans as well as to find new audio-drama listeners to back this campaign. I start worrying, when things stall around 70% after 3 weeks ...

Edit: Two days into the campaign, and we are already at 44% success. But truth be told: the last 5% are widely spread over the last like 40 hours of the campaign. Keep spreading the word and support the campaign! I want to see "Lockdown" get real.
    Last edited by LiamKerrington; Jun 4th, 2015 at 10:57 AM. Reason: amendment; why bother with a second posting ...
    Zombie Story:
    - is fun.

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Certainly the WA-addicts have jumped into the frail during the first couple of hours. Now it is up to us to spread the word and reactivate the non-addict WA fans as well as to find new audio-drama listeners to back this campaign. I start worrying, when things stall around 70% after 3 weeks ...

Edit: Two days into the campaign, and we are already at 44% success. But truth be told: the last 5% are widely spread over the last like 40 hours of the campaign. Keep spreading the word and support the campaign! I want to see "Lockdown" get real.
    I didn't get a chance to do it the first day since I'm temporarily away from the States. But I did manage to drop a Benjamin to the cause (and it helped that KC offered an autographed copy of the script).
    Likes LiamKerrington liked this post
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran

Gamertag: AnotherRedShirt Steam ID: AnotherRedShirt
    You have my attention...

I am sooo glad that I kept WA and WAFC on my phone... I might have missed this otherwise.
    I'm traveling for work at the moment, but when I get home next Friday... you can count on my pledge. Fortunately, I actually have a job now that enables me to be able to do so!
    Likes Merlin1274, LiamKerrington liked this post
    "I've got tons of great ideas. Trouble is, most of 'em suck." George Carlin
    "I've got the guns, the radio and the water for the Zombie Apocalypse, but you gotta have a yo-yo." Chris Boden

Hey, get a load of this. Guess who started writing again and has a spot in the fan fiction subforum?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast