User Tag List

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    "Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level Wiki10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    1. Why didn't Ink's eyes get cloudy like other zombies? Actually, scratch that. The real question I'd love a definitive answer to is this: Was Ink an actual zombie? If so, I'd like the answer to my first question, please.
    2. Why was Ink so obsessed with the experiments? I understand the idea of responding to threats but hiding would've prevented more threats than attacking would have. No one would've been after him.
    3. What happened to all the other special zombies that were around in the first season? Smart ones, jumpers, runners, etc. As I understand it their gifts were simply the result of human abilities but the only special ones we see later on were Ink's pets.
    4. Is the title of the series a nod to the zombies being alive or the humans?
    5. Were the zombies alive? If so, was the whole procreation idea valid? Could little ones reproduce? (Three in one, sorry.)

That's all I can think of at the moment but I'm sure there are some that I'm missing.
    Likes YetAnotherBloodyCheek liked this post

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Jannit View Post
    3. What happened to all the other special zombies that were around in the first season? Smart ones, jumpers, runners, etc. As I understand it their gifts were simply the result of human abilities but the only special ones we see later on were Ink's pets.
    I believe all the specials died out for some reason. As for the Little ones, they were more or less wiped out by our survivors, with the remaining ones killed in the tunnels.

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    1. Why didn't Ink's eyes get cloudy like other zombies? Actually, scratch that. The real question I'd love a definitive answer to is this: Was Ink an actual zombie? If so, I'd like the answer to my first question, please.
    Ink might have been the closest to a zombie Toyota Prius, you know - incorporating the best / worst of both worlds.
    Likes LiamKerrington, Jannit liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by turbo View Post
    Just starting over again, the quiz that Michael left when it all started, did the teacher let him retake it 15 years later?
    I doubt it. He was pretty insistent that there are no make-ups.
    Likes DagnyTag, Gooer liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    I doubt it. He was pretty insistent that there are no make-ups.
    Hahaha, good one!

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Ok, another minor question which is inspired by this What-if xkcd:

Are the zombies immune to prion diseases? The What-if raises a ton of other questions, however, they are not that "tasty."

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsWell Liked
    I had a couple of curiousities as well, regarding the Little Ones.

1) When Little Ones bit and turned the living, their spawn were essentially Little Ones, correct? (I seem to remember the incident of the Chinook going from Los Angeles to Boulder, and then every single Zombie being turned essentially turning into a harder-to-kill Little One.

2) Boulder exploded and there were still these Little Ones on their way to Ft. Irwin. There were still plenty of people out there on their way from Boulder/Surrounding area that didn't make it to Ft. Irwin in the big convoy. Lets call this convoy B2I. Convoy B2I was shot at by Blackhawks, further dispersing converted Little Ones, or ZombieTurns2.0, which were harder to hit, and harder for bullets to penetrate. Wouldn't there still be these ZT2.0 still out there between Boulder and Ft. Irwin?
    Likes Merlin1274, Gooer liked this post

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Steam ID: Merlin1274
    Eventually they may have died off if there was no Food but maybe that will be part of Tales from We're Alive..

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level Wiki10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    I believe all the specials died out for some reason. As for the Little ones, they were more or less wiped out by our survivors, with the remaining ones killed in the tunnels.
    Where'd you get the bit about the specials dying out? That just boggles my mind. If they were smarter, faster and stronger than the 'normal' zombies, shouldn't the remaining zombies all have been specials? Survival of the fittest and all that? The fact they just disappeared has always bugged me. I wasn't including the little ones with the specials as we found out they were a different breed entirely and what happened to them is pretty clearly documented. Thanks, though!

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    I'm going to glaze over a few as there are some things left open, but I can knock out a few I think i may have answered elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by NickShades View Post
    I had a couple of curiousities as well, regarding the Little Ones.

1) When Little Ones bit and turned the living, their spawn were essentially Little Ones, correct? (I seem to remember the incident of the Chinook going from Los Angeles to Boulder, and then every single Zombie being turned essentially turning into a harder-to-kill Little One.
    Not the exact same as a "little one". They inhibited some of the enhanced qualities, but not to the degree that the little ones had. BUT, if you do the math... there was one number unaccounted for.

Quote Originally Posted by NickShades View Post
    2) Boulder exploded and there were still these Little Ones on their way to Ft. Irwin. There were still plenty of people out there on their way from Boulder/Surrounding area that didn't make it to Ft. Irwin in the big convoy. Lets call this convoy B2I. Convoy B2I was shot at by Blackhawks, further dispersing converted Little Ones, or ZombieTurns2.0, which were harder to hit, and harder for bullets to penetrate. Wouldn't there still be these ZT2.0 still out there between Boulder and Ft. Irwin?
    There could still be some still out there scattered.

He was... but perhaps not fully.

There were a few events with "Runners" later in the series... but not as common. Jumper- there was only one. Remember a few failed experiments? That was one. Smart ones still remain in certain areas. The only one we knew of personally in the story was Randy, but there were others. Smart ones were like Ink's officers.

Could little ones reproduce? (Three in one, sorry.)
    Nope. You go too far down a genetic line you end up sterile. Behemoths can't reproduce either.

Where'd you get the bit about the specials dying out? That just boggles my mind. If they were smarter, faster and stronger than the 'normal' zombies, shouldn't the remaining zombies all have been specials? Survival of the fittest and all that? The fact they just disappeared has always bugged me. I wasn't including the little ones with the specials as we found out they were a different breed entirely and what happened to them is pretty clearly documented. Thanks, though!
    There are some still remaining in the WA world after Ink was killed. A few runners are out there, and smart ones, but no more jumpers. The only other one mentioned that didn't survive was in Twin Towers Correctional.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast