User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283

We're Alive Music Discussion

I see that there is a thread comparing the different opening music for the show, but I was wondering what is everyone's favorite pieces of music from the show as a whole?

I personally love the music that first showed up as the helicopter was approaching Ft. Irwin for the first time (Chapter 25-3 around 12:00) It's the same theme that plays over the very end credits of the finale.
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by HardKor View Post
    I see that there is a thread comparing the different opening music for the show, but I was wondering what is everyone's favorite pieces of music from the show as a whole?

I personally love the music that first showed up as the helicopter was approaching Ft. Irwin for the first time (Chapter 25-3 around 12:00) It's the same theme that plays over the very end credits of the finale.
    Wow, didn't catch that at all.

I really like the music that plays as Victor is rushing to save Lizzy after Bricks is killed. Chapter 32 part 3, 13:55, I think it was also in an earlier scene but I remember that one the best because it sounded very fitting. The Colony was being taken back and the background music was an upbeat, tide-turning, battle-rally percussion piece.
    Likes HardKor liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Another piece I really like was the sad forlorn piano piece that played through a lot of the sadder moments and really seemed to be something of a theme for Lizzy when she was captured by the Mallers (Chapter 20-3, starts at 13:46 and my favorite part of it starts around 14:40)
    It always kind of reminded me of "Colors of the Wind" from the Disney Pocahontas movie though
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Another piece I really like was the sad forlorn piano piece that played through a lot of the sadder moments and really seemed to be something of a theme for Lizzy when she was captured by the Mallers (Chapter 20-3, starts at 13:46 and my favorite part of it starts around 14:40)
    It always kind of reminded me of "Colors of the Wind" from the Disney Pocahontas movie though
    Man I HATE that piece. Only because it plays when the saddest parts of the story takes place. It's effective, so its good in that respect. It plays again when Tanya tells Saul that they are infected and changing then Lizzy walks into the room. I wonder if this is the Lizzy and Saul Theme that KC talks about.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Oh boy, favourite pieces from the whole series....

Well, i love the intro's at the beginning of season 1, because it feels so nostalgic, and the string piece from season 4's intro.

I also love the music in the beginning of the season 1 finale, think it's great.

There's a bunch on music i love, and it's hard to remember when it's been used haha

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    I really like the score for episodes 36 and 37, especially the transition elements.

"Lurker"

Status

The We’re Alive Full theme is probably the best even though it only plays in the last episode. The opening for season 3 and 4 are the best as it was finally solidified as the core We’re Alive theme but I have a personal love for the piece that plays throughout the series as an action piece. The one that plays during The War when the tower people are throwing things down at the Mallers, when Micheal and Peggs are in the water swimming from the Zombies, Saul and Victor running back to their car when they are investigating Inglewood and during Mark of The Beast where the Mallers convoy is attacked by Little Ones.

That last one is my favourite because it’s the longest version of that song!

"Lurker"

Status
    All this music is great. Where can I find the full selection?

"Lurker"

Status
    I am happy to listen this music, thank you for launch.

"Lurker"

Status
    I see that there is a thread comparing the different opening music for the show, Noxitril
    but I was wondering what is everyone's favorite pieces of music from the show as a whole?

I personally love the music that first showed up as the helicopter was approaching Ft. Irwin for the first time Apexatropin
    (Chapter 25-3 around 12:00) It's the same theme that plays over the very end credits of the finale.

i liek the All music of CHAPER 25....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast