User Tag List

Page 208 of 235 FirstFirst ... 108158198206207208209210218 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,080 of 2341
    "Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1 year registered5000 Experience Points
    Khalidak and AutumnBlonde, welcome to the Forum! I'm pretty new myself. Guess that makes us all recruits. Watch out for that Sgt Puck though! He likes to harass newbies.
    Likes Gooer, Litmaster liked this post

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Warhorse_383 View Post
    HOW DO YOU STREAM ON YOUR xBOX 360!?
    Not really the right page to post this on, but anyway.....

You'd have to use a capture card to transmit the live feed from the xbox onto a computer, and then livestream that feed.

Google it. Google knows everything.

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Anyway, Welcome all you new guys! Hope you get to enjoy your stay here.

"Lurker"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blogger3 months registered500 Experience Points
    Blog Entries
    hello everyone! big fan first and formost and im happy to be part of the community
    beyond entitlement lies possibility.
    beyond boundaries awaits a frontier

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsWell Liked
    Hi All, Welcome to the community peoples!

"Lurker"

Status
    Hi everyone!
    I'm Alie from the U.S. I'm a huge fan of the horror genre, especially zombies! I've watched every zombie movie I can find, played countless hours of l4d2, and am slowly trying to knock out all the main Resident Evil games. I've seen all the RE movies (they're terrible/i love them) and read all the S.D. Perry books too!)
    I'm a recent graduate from university and work as a freelance illustrator. Podcasts help me stay focused as I work, and I inevitably stumbled upon this one. I'm only on chapter 22, but the unique take on the infected has me hooked, especially the zombies that appear to have cognizance... creepyy.

In the event of a zombie apocalypse I'm totally screwed since I live in the city.
    Nice to meet my fellow zombie lovers!
    Last edited by Kaylee; Aug 12th, 2014 at 01:11 PM. Reason: typo :o
    Likes airrunner, turbo, jackd87 liked this post

Your loyal web dev.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA Points10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive

Gamertag: XtremeRSR PSN ID: SenatorX
    Welcome to all the Newbies!!

Kaylee, you must prepare to get yourself out of the city!!
    Likes airrunner liked this post

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaylee View Post
    Hi everyone!
    I'm Alie from the U.S. I'm a huge fan of the horror genre, especially zombies! I've watched every zombie movie I can find, played countless hours of l4d2, and am slowly trying to knock out all the main Resident Evil games. I've seen all the RE movies (they're terrible/i love them) and read all the S.D. Perry books too!)
    I'm a recent graduate from university and work as a freelance illustrator. Podcasts help me stay focused as I work, and I inevitably stumbled upon this one. I'm only on chapter 22, but the unique take on the infected has me hooked, especially the zombies that appear to have cognizance... creepyy.

In the event of a zombie apocalypse I'm totally screwed since I live in the city.
    Nice to meet my fellow zombie lovers!
    Welcome Kaylee. I love the RE movies and videogames too. I don't think the films are that bad, though the last one wasn't as exciting as had hoped it would be.

--Eric

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsWell Liked
    Howdy Folks
    I just finished the series this morning around 4am after first listening to it about 10 days ago. Magnificent entertainment.

Not generally a zombie fanatic, but I do read walking dead, watch the show, and enjoy the original black and white george romero, night of the living dead. I'm also a big fan of the Left 4 Dead zombie video game, as well as the Max Brooks "Zombie Survival Guide" and "World War Z."

Okay, who am I kidding? I'm a zombie nut, and I am one of those crazy zombie geeks who constantly plans and makes certain preparations for Z-Day.

I was turned onto the show by sort of accident. I'm an apartment maintenance technician by trade, and I usually spend most of my day with headphones in my ears while I work on projects. A coworker, my building's porter, does the same. And on one such occasion on about the 4th of August, 2014, where we were turning an apartment from Apocalypse to Rent Ready, I asked him what he was listening to. "Simon Peg on the Nerdist with Chris Hardwick." 3 things jumped out at me.

That Night, I downloaded "The Nerdist App" by Happy Pizza. a TERRIBLE way to listen to the show. After getting through about 100 - 200 shows through the month of August (just me and the podcast), I downloaded a different app, "Podcast addict." it had many better features than the app I had been using previously.

After my initial search for just the Nerdist podcasts, the associated shows of Nerdist Industries came up, and there it was. Right there, just waiting to be clicked upon. "We're Alive."

So i did. i downloaded the first 6 episodes. Chapters 1 and 2. I gave it a listen on my way to work on an early Friday. At first I laughed, quite a bit. Especially Michael's initial description of Peggs. "She had chocolate brown hair, and brown eyes . . .etc" (What is this, Detective Noir?) But by the time we got to the Army Reserve base, and Saul being scolded by Angel, "It looked like you weren't even trying to avoid the Commander!"

That was Thursday, the 18th of September. I covered quite a bit of ground since then, and as glad as I am that I didn't have to wait with anticipation like most - the episodes were all laid out in front of me - I do miss that I never got a chance to go to a live recording. That would truly have been a blast.

So, there it was, 4am, and I was ready to enroll in training!
    Last edited by NickShades; Sep 28th, 2014 at 06:23 PM.
    Likes jackd87 liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Welcome to the tower.

So apartment matiance, huh.

Now we have someone to point to & say, "Nick. Fix." The next time things get broken around here.......

Page 208 of 235 FirstFirst ... 108158198206207208209210218 ... LastLast