User Tag List

Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
    Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by alexcadtek View Post
    I knew Burt would get her, like I said before he can handle it. Burt never fails and when he does he shoots it in the face. I am also glad that my guy VICTOR! Survived, Saul on the other hand was kind of a surprise because after all he went through he didn’t survive, but he got to KILL BILL! aka pin stripe suite. Thanks to KC and the whole cast, this was so awesome! I am definitely waiting for the next project which is probably the continuation to We're Alive! Write? No really am I write? There better be another story! What the hell am I going to do at work now!!!!!!!!!! LOL Thanks to my boy Victor for making bomb ass arroz con pollo and putting down for the RAZA!
    VICTOR IS TO MUCH MACHO ALL THE TIME! TO MUCH A! TO MUCH! ORALE

During the Q&A after the last life-event Kc said that the "Tales froM We're Alive" are certainly the next things to hit the community; but in the meantime he has several other "kinda Science Fiction" stories prepared which require some more work, before they get released.

At least that is what I have understood.

So, yes, the next project - if you like to call it that - will be We're Alive. Which is awesome.
    Likes alexcadtek liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Wish Tanaya didnt Die! and what happend to pete I think is his name, the one that Burt called and he told burt that they where getting attacked. I think that fool must have died because I didn here nobody go pick him up or I didnt here him in the ending when everything was over. thats messed up left the dude stranded and bleeding. LOL
    *snip*
    What others have said ... Pete's alive.
    Last edited by LiamKerrington; Jul 31st, 2014 at 12:22 AM.
    Zombie Story:
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

NO I didnt, I guess I am going to have to go all the way to chapter one and start all over again, dang it. LOL
    Best thing you can do during your sparetime.
    Zombie Story:
    - is fun.

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Best thing you can do during your sparetime.
    *Wipes away tear* I have to agree.....

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWell Liked1 year registered
    [QUOTE=LiamKerrington;78929]Best thing you can do during your sparetime.[/QUOTE

Roger that!

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    I am enjoying reading through the posts. I wanted to pick up on a previous comment of mine where I said that Scratch's voice character was not as strong as the writing made her out to be. In my opinion, Jenna did an amazing job in Chapters 47-8 where her acting was flawless. A good strong reading and thoroughly believable. It must be difficult to be the universally 'hated' character in the story... well, apart from a few of you crazies that just love her!

Great job, thank you Jenna.

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Scratch lives.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by madmungo View Post
    I am enjoying reading through the posts. I wanted to pick up on a previous comment of mine where I said that Scratch's voice character was not as strong as the writing made her out to be. In my opinion, Jenna did an amazing job in Chapters 47-8 where her acting was flawless. A good strong reading and thoroughly believable. It must be difficult to be the universally 'hated' character in the story... well, apart from a few of you crazies that just love her!

It's crazy not to love Scratch ...
    Zombie Story:
    - is fun.

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by madmungo View Post

I just love how EVIL she is.....

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1 year registered5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    minor details. Besides, the ransacking of Paris isn't in 28 Days Later. We're getting off topic though. WA Rocks.
    I thought 28 Days latter only had a happy ending in the American release ('cause aparently we need rainbows & butterflies in all or movies).

Someone told me that the UK ending killed off there was no rescue.

I haven't seen it as I dislike a lot of gore ior zombie stories heavy on the zombies.......

Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast