User Tag List

Page 47 of 65 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
    "Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    It'll be on our shop once it's available. It's the same store for the merchandise, this is just a digital download. It's not up there yet because you can't have a blank merchandise page in our system without having the file there, and it's not done yet.
    5 by 5 thanks kc

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by SirDragon View Post
    KC,

So there are normally 3 parts average 20 minutes for a total chapter of about hour and little bit more. Now Chapter 48 is not only the season finale and series finale so will we see a extra long episode to tie up everything since we don't want to rush everything. So can we expect about a hour and half to 2 hour finale? Or is that expecting too much?
    I think the chapter is 64 pages long, so about 64 minutes roughly.
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points
    So Kc, are you planning on doing other audio drama projects after We're Alive? It seems to be an area you do well in.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 404lifenotfound View Post
    So Kc, are you planning on doing other audio drama projects after We're Alive? It seems to be an area you do well in.
    Thanks! Um, yes I have considered it. For me, right now, I'm incredibly exhausted with producing and editing audio dramas... but after that wears off in a few months, who knows!
    Likes turbo liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Thanks! Um, yes I have considered it. For me, right now, I'm incredibly exhausted with producing and editing audio dramas... but after that wears off in a few months, who knows!
    Can't wait. :-)

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran
    Hi, Kc! Just wondering...now that the series has come to an end...is there or will there possibly be a complete series box set of the CD's coming?

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Dear Kc,

Now that we've reached the end--it being your birthday and all--I'd like to know something of unbelievable importance. Something so incredibly, earth-shatteringly, staggeringly enormous in magnitude, that to hear the answer will shake the very foundations of all that we believe to be fact.

Your favourite meal, is it breakfast, lunch, or dinner? Also, what does your ideal meal consist of?

Sincerely,
    Angelica Huston
    Satan
    Osiris
    Osiris
    joint-point-counter-joint

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    Dear Kc,

Now that we've reached the end--it being your birthday and all--I'd like to know something of unbelievable importance. Something so incredibly, earth-shatteringly, staggeringly enormous in magnitude, that to hear the answer will shake the very foundations of all that we believe to be fact.

Your favourite meal, is it breakfast, lunch, or dinner? Also, what does your ideal meal consist of?

Sincerely,
    Angelica Huston
    Satan
    Osiris
    Osiris
    I rather enjoy dinners since they're the biggest and usually involve some sort of meat. Tomorrow for my bday I'm getting a meal at Bandera's and get my favorite meal. There will be grilled artichoke first, then a filet cooked perfectly, with grilled vegis alongside, and a Banana Cream Pie with homemade caramel and chocolate.

I'm already looking forward to it.
    Likes Osiris, LiamKerrington, turbo liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    KC..........

Going back thru listening for the nth time....

How was the decision made as to when the intro music was used and wasn't???

I know there are parts in season 1 that have it, and then other areas (The whole purgatory area, etc) that don't....... Is it just a feeling as to when to use it?? Leave it off to jump straight into the action?? Thanks!!!

*** Also, I have enjoyed the episodes where the beginning minute or two is the last minute or two of the previous episode...... it is almost like a "Last time on We're Alive....." I personally like that format...... For future projects and whatnot...

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gnex View Post
    KC..........

Going back thru listening for the nth time....

How was the decision made as to when the intro music was used and wasn't???

I know there are parts in season 1 that have it, and then other areas (The whole purgatory area, etc) that don't....... Is it just a feeling as to when to use it?? Leave it off to jump straight into the action?? Thanks!!!

*** Also, I have enjoyed the episodes where the beginning minute or two is the last minute or two of the previous episode...... it is almost like a "Last time on We're Alive....." I personally like that format...... For future projects and whatnot...
    It all depended on the scenes in the story... Sometimes they warranted a cold open, sometimes not. It all depended on what was going on. Cold opens can sometimes help or hurt, depending on the content. Jumping right into Peg's dream felt right because it left the audience unbalanced as to what was going on.

Themes changing from time to time also keeps it fresh, since there are so many episodes throughout the series.

Page 47 of 65 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast