User Tag List

Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Imagine ...

Scratch sitting in the box, receiving enough air to breath for a couple of days. Starvation kicks in.

But before she dies, some zombs dig from beneath to her position. They free her, bite her, and make her a new super-zomb ...

And then she, again, tries to kick someone's arse - like Burt's and Pegs' ...

Best wishes!
    Liam
    The ultimate revenge story......

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Eviebae View Post
    Oof
    over?
    No way, cannot be.

Well done KC; a very satisfying ending. Enough callbacks, endings and beginnings to balance things out. I feel like I was in on the ground floor of an historic bit of artistic happening. You've created this amazing thing that will reverberate throughout your life. Congratulations!

Scratch's end made me squirm, but I guess it fit with Bert's personality--especially his ability to leave it behind. I suppose that the earthquakes/explosions could have cracked a wall in Scratches tomb, I just think that if She had gotten out they would have seen her by now.

Nicholas' voice sounded like a young Saul.

I was worried that the zombie would end up being Saul or someone from the past. Soooo happy it wasn't.

I wonder if Tanya's cancer was from the haze or was a side effect of the genetics that made her immune?

Without computers rapidly flipping through combinations to deal with, simple is good. The reason they teach us to dial nine-one-one instead of nine-eleven. Its because in an emergency people would be looking for an 11 on the dial...I know I would.
    If a crack had appeared in the coffin and she was able to escape from it, it would most likely collapse on her with 6ft of rubble/dirt, suffocating her and possibly crushing her.
    Likes Eviebae, Kc liked this post

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Something I noticed, Pegs seen to have been shot on the stairways when she said "my arms!" but nothing about is mention later. As well. Pegs loves to cut people off. Hope kept try to talk and she barely get a sentence out beside the time that Pegs couldn't talk due to the gas. Pegs even cut off CJ about the incoming vehicle. Pegs listen for a moment it may save your live.
    Likes HardKor, Storm liked this post

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Also is Burt foreshadowing the stories we will hear about in Tales of We're Alive? When he is tell Nicholas about the issues they have had with the first group.
    Likes eda14 liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    Something I noticed, Pegs seen to have been shot on the stairways when she said "my arms!" but nothing about is mention later. As well. Pegs loves to cut people off. Hope kept try to talk and she barely get a sentence out beside the time that Pegs couldn't talk due to the gas. Pegs even cut off CJ about the incoming vehicle. Pegs listen for a moment it may save your live.
    I believe she was saying "My eyes, My eyes" it is supposed to be muffled because she has a wet rag over her mouth........ I thought it was "My arm" first too.......
    Likes Storm liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by whenallisdark View Post
    I think they will manage to defeat the zombies in the end but Michael gets killed in the process. We flash forward 20 years and the world is starting to be rebuilt and the person reading the journals is Michael and Pegs son/daughter. They have an emotional conversation about about their dad as someone goes running bare ass down the street while being chased by a zombie!

Pegs says "aw shit, not again", takes out her shotgun with "Michael" engraved on the side of the barrel, goes outside and blows it away

That's probably what's going to happen right?
    O.O

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Yes and no. It's called a petroglyphs. They're carvings in the face of stones found all over the world. There is a Petroglyph National Monument in New Mexico. I couldn't find THAT particular one by looking online, though. I meant to ask KC if it was from a real petroglyph or if he made it up from whole cloth. Maybe we could save this for the Q&A. The gift shops and tourist spots in New Mexico were full of this one...
    Attachment 3204
    Kokopelli

I can only imagine the artwork YOU can make based on petroglyphs. When Michael said that's were the symbol came from, I nearly got up and started dancing. We had just driven through N.M. and petroglyphs were heavily on my mind as an art form.
    Nice, thank you. A simple stone like this provides more ways to express yourself that any IT system you can think of... ummm, wait a moment. I think they are about to extend the unicode emoticons to satisfy my requirements, cf. http://emojipedia.org/reversed-hand-...nger-extended/

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    Wow just wow.. I have to say after all these years and Mondays this is how you finish it! From sacrifice to revenge to giving us a glimpse of the future. Thank you to Were Alive team for so many memories.

Also so glad Scratch went out the way she did hahahaha all those time she got away.
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level Wiki10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    It's been a few days and having this over still feels kind of anticlimactic for me. It makes sense and everything, I guess, but I'm looking forward to Kc providing more answers later on. One for the pile: What was the deal with the mob of scarred zombies we saw in Chapter 1, episode 1? Were they just a random bunch of scarred people that got turned at the same time? That description's always bothered me.
    Likes eda14 liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

So... For all those of you WHO hoped it would all just be a daydream of Michaels... here you go.
    Yes, I was bored, but I found it a bit funny that there is an explotion in the background in both the first and last chapter, and also that the teacher points out that there won't be any makeups for the quiz... I guess Miky just had had enough of his homemade cloroform the night before, which explains why he hadn't been studying for the test.
    Last edited by Storm; Jul 24th, 2014 at 08:09 PM.
    Likes Witch_Doctor, Gnex liked this post

Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast