User Tag List

Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    "Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnex View Post
    Next season on We're Alive..... Nicholas heads off to Hogwarts!!!
    Nope, Nicholas joins the CJ Army.
    Likes Eviebae liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Imagine ...

Scratch sitting in the box, receiving enough air to breath for a couple of days. Starvation kicks in.

But before she dies, some zombs dig from beneath to her position. They free her, bite her, and make her a new super-zomb ...

And then she, again, tries to kick someone's arse - like Burt's and Pegs' ...

Best wishes!
    Liam
    UGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No More Predictions!!! LOL

Good one though!
    Likes EatMyShorts liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    a) The coffin was underneath rubble und concrete, so Burt had no visual on Scratch anymore,
    b) Burt destroyed the radio and thus was not able to check on Scratch by listening to either her voice or her breathing.

So, yes: Burt would check the grave. But by no means was he able to see, what was going on underneath the grave, unless he dug a tunnel to it himself ...

You know, as Mick & Red Beard would say, C.J. probably has a camera peeking inside.
    Likes Eviebae, LiamKerrington liked this post
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by abayarts View Post
    So at the ending they talked about New Mexico Caves with the markings, and they might of originated from there. Has anyone found anything about this?
    Yes and no. It's called a petroglyphs. They're carvings in the face of stones found all over the world. There is a Petroglyph National Monument in New Mexico. I couldn't find THAT particular one by looking online, though. I meant to ask KC if it was from a real petroglyph or if he made it up from whole cloth. Maybe we could save this for the Q&A. The gift shops and tourist spots in New Mexico were full of this one...
    kokopelli.jpg
    Kokopelli

I can only imagine the artwork YOU can make based on petroglyphs. When Michael said that's were the symbol came from, I nearly got up and started dancing. We had just driven through N.M. and petroglyphs were heavily on my mind as an art form.
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Gnex View Post
    Who makes the code A1, B2??? Who does that?!?!? Only someone that is trying to help both teams thats who!!!!

Never trust CJ!!! Rules to live by!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by HardKor View Post
    LOL HardKor

My thoughts, (After immediately thinking of Space Balls), was that she picked that to keep it simple in the event that it wouldn't be needed unless there was a LOT of pressure. So much pressure that one could easily forget a more complex combination. What makes it secure if that, unless someone else knew ahead of time that the gun(?) was there, they wouldn't really be able to think through all of the simple combinations either. There are SCORES of simple combinations: 1234, abcd, 1ab2, a1b2.....
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    LOL HardKor

My thoughts, (After immediately thinking of Space Balls), was that she picked that to keep it simple in the event that it wouldn't be needed unless there was a LOT of pressure. So much pressure that one could easily forget a more complex combination. What makes it secure if that, unless someone else knew ahead of time that the gun(?) was there, they wouldn't really be able to think through all of the simple combinations either. There are SCORES of simple combinations: 1234, abcd, 1ab2, a1b2.....
    A code so simple even Kelly won't have forgot unless it was Hope's Birthday.
    Likes DagnyTag, Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    Oof
    over?
    No way, cannot be.

Well done KC; a very satisfying ending. Enough callbacks, endings and beginnings to balance things out. I feel like I was in on the ground floor of an historic bit of artistic happening. You've created this amazing thing that will reverberate throughout your life. Congratulations!

Scratch's end made me squirm, but I guess it fit with Bert's personality--especially his ability to leave it behind. I suppose that the earthquakes/explosions could have cracked a wall in Scratches tomb, I just think that if She had gotten out they would have seen her by now.

Nicholas' voice sounded like a young Saul.

I was worried that the zombie would end up being Saul or someone from the past. Soooo happy it wasn't.

I wonder if Tanya's cancer was from the haze or was a side effect of the genetics that made her immune?

Without computers rapidly flipping through combinations to deal with, simple is good. The reason they teach us to dial nine-one-one instead of nine-eleven. Its because in an emergency people would be looking for an 11 on the dial...I know I would.
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post
    SKITTLES?

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsWell Liked
    Finished the Finale tonight... Incredible. I still have a ton of questions, but many of them could probably be answered in the upcoming Tales.

Also, how sweet would it be to have a side-story that shows the happenings from Ink's point of view?
    Likes LiamKerrington, Storm liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    I think it ended right where it should have. I just needed a few days to let it all soak in. I can't wait to see what else happens in this universe.
    Likes YetAnotherBloodyCheek liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

It's 6AM in the morning and I haven't slept yet... Even though I just came home from a vacation and was pretty tired... Been home for about six hours by now, first thing I did was to buy the final chapter...
    Everything that I've had to say has already been said by others... Only thing that kinda bothered me a Little was how fast Randy got killed... No final line or anything from him... But well.
    So... What happened to 7? I can't remember that one getting killed. Only time we've met that one was at G0 in chapter 40. I guess the one at Raydon was 10 then? Good to know that for sure now.
    *Goes back to googling petroglyphs and stuff*
    Likes YetAnotherBloodyCheek liked this post

Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast