User Tag List

Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    "Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by katlero View Post
    And Saul died. I'll just go find a table for ya bud.
    pssssshhhh!!!!!!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Well...

Kc you are a fantastic writer. I'm so happy that I stubled upon your podcast (scratch that) masterpiece 4 years ago. I never thought I would have listened to a story and not see a thing, but have it effect me more than anything. Bravo to you good Gent.

One question that might be answered in Tales from We're Alive. What happened to Skittles/Duncan? I do hope the first tale you tell is his (although the Colony would have to find him first).

To a few posters.

Thank you for listening along side and bantering on in the forums. You've made this show even better. I still hold on to my one amazingly thought out theory long ago that was spat upon by a few, but was near identical to what actually happened (Kalani and the Rat [Great title for a drama]).

Again thanks to all who made this Story into the heart-pounding, tear-jerking, smile inducing story it is. THANK YOU!... and I can't wait to hear more.
    Likes Jannit, LiamKerrington liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level Wiki10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    I have a couple of questions that another listen or two will probably answer but I don't have time at the moment so I'm going to crutch on you for the moment.

1. Was Ink actually a zombie? Why were his eyes clear rather than clouded like the rest? I get that the symbol mentioned protected him from others but did that protect him to the extent that he was never turned in the first place?

2. What happened to Randy?

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved
    I almost forgot: I love that the final move that kills Ink is the one from when CJ kills the zombies behind the garage door. She says "Gotta remember that move". Well, Saul did remember.
    Likes Storm, Eviebae, Witch_Doctor, Z Sniper liked this post

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jannit View Post
    I have a couple of questions that another listen or two will probably answer but I don't have time at the moment so I'm going to crutch on you for the moment.

1. Was Ink actually a zombie? Why were his eyes clear rather than clouded like the rest? I get that the symbol mentioned protected him from others but did that protect him to the extent that he was never turned in the first place?

2. What happened to Randy?

Hi.

I take it that Randy was mata-gunned by Victor, before it could do any harm to Michael.
    This might be a matter of opinion, but considering all the verious feats Ink did, I would consider him a zombie and not a human being. Especially the encounters in the Tower and the Cain Hospital seem to point at it. Also Michael seems to think this: If Ink really bit Saul into the neck in order to make him change into a zeeh, then Ink must've been a zombie himself - unless, though, he may simply carry the zeeh-agent without affecting him.
    Likes Storm, Jannit liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level Wiki10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Hi.

I take it that Randy was mata-gunned by Victor, before it could do any harm to Michael.
    This might be a matter of opinion, but considering all the verious feats Ink did, I would consider him a zombie and not a human being. Especially the encounters in the Tower and the Cain Hospital seem to point at it.
    Thanks for the response.

I guess I'll hold my onto those questions until Kc does his Q&A if it wasn't clear to other people too.
    Likes LiamKerrington liked this post

Minimalist

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points

Steam ID: abayarts Wii Code: abayarts
    For a moment, I thought the person that Nicholas, Burt, and Cj were looking at threw the rifle was Skittles. But then Nicholas said he looked ugly and confirm it's a zombie.

Quote Originally Posted by smalls kenobi View Post
    Alright, this thread has a spoiler warning. So if you clicked on this thread spoilers are not N issue.

So here it goes, I'll break the ice.

I loved the direction it went and like I said earlier, did not expect it to go the way it did but I loved it. My row was crying when Saul died. And even Harder when Michael was telling Tanya that he passed. Glad he killed Ink though, although Ink's death was a bit... quick for the build up. Then the reveal that 14 years has past and the whole thing was Michael and Pegs Retelling everything that happened to Nicholas. That was awesome. And that they've built this amazing society and everything else is awesome. It sounds like the next show will be following Nick and his adventures. Or at least I hope so.

Scratch got what was coming to her. Good job Burt.

But Skittles is still a loose end that needs to be tied. I'm guessing that will come up in the Stories From We're Alive Episodes.
    Likes smalls kenobi, Eviebae liked this post
    Follow me on twitter @ abayarts and on Tumblr at abayarts.tumblr.com

Minimalist

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Attachment 3201

We'll release the other finale artwork later, but this is my favorite. This is from the Epilogue.
    This was my favorite at the live event.

Minimalist

Status
    Achievements:

So at the ending they talked about New Mexico Caves with the markings, and they might of originated from there. Has anyone found anything about this?

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by abayarts View Post
    So at the ending they talked about New Mexico Caves with the markings, and they might of originated from there. Has anyone found anything about this?
    Maybe something along this line:

http://www.riosecreto.com/mexico_cav...ves_mexico.asp

Maybe in combination with this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maya_cave_sites
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast