User Tag List

Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    "Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    That wasn't what Michael was right about-
    Shot down by Kc on my first post xD back to the drawing board..

But thanks for the reply Kc!

-Fawkes
    Likes Kc, Jannit liked this post

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    That wasn't what Michael was right about-
    I'm think Saul got to see the new ones and was tell Michael that he was right.
    Likes Eviebae, jmdavis333, Kc, Merlin1274 liked this post

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved
    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    I'm think Saul got to see the new ones and was tell Michael that he was right.
    It seems his last words are "there's more" or "he's got more".
    But they don't mention anything new to Nick, so I guess if we ever find out it will be through our heroes eyes.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    I think due to Scratch giving them so much shit, they kinda overlooked what Burt did, and were happy she was finally gone.
    Burt seems like the kind of guy to keep quiet about what he did, so no one else might know about it.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Best $5 I ever spent.

I still think Kc missed a golden opportunity to let TOWTM win and be reading the journals. And to have Riley kill Scratch. and any other multiple predictions that fell flat on their face.....
    Likes Verse, werewolf, Eviebae, Z Sniper, Gooer and 2 others liked this post
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Steam ID: Merlin1274
    I think Scratch got what she deserved. The lives lost on both sides over her inability to let things go. Burt probably did a don't ask don't tell with her..

In Comments about the last words of Saul.. Michael imo, was right about the new breed of Zombies like UndeadSweeper said.

In My last post I praised KC but forgot the Cast and Crew.. Kudos to you guys.. The voice acting was outstanding, the ambient sounds and special effects were awesome. It was easy for me to close my eyes and envision all that going on around me. I look forward to future work from you all...

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    I want to said is how did KC and crew get the sound and effect of Scratch being in a coffin? The hair on the back of my neck raised up the moment I hear her in there.
    Likes Eviebae liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell Liked
    Fantastic conclusion!

I love that my hope about Scratch ending up accomplishing nothing at all after all her efforts and all the deaths on her hands was true!! Yay! She really did get her comeuppance in the end. That was truly terrifying that scene where she talked to Burt!

I'm sad that Saul died. I figured that he would so it wasn't overly surprising but it was still a heart wrenching scene. Vic and Sauls goodbye and Michael telling Tanya about it was rough to listen to.

The time jump at the end was great! I love the new world at the end. Aunt and Uncle Vic. That's adorable. I'm also happy that Michael got to live in the end since he's always been my favorite but I was a little bit disappointed he didn't really get to do much in the finale. Not even finish off Randy after the mistake of letting him turn.

I wonder what Tales of We're Alive will hold. I almost hope it's not the future timeline because after such a strong uplifting ending I don't want to tarnish that with a new series.
    Likes Storm, Z Sniper, clem131 liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by Gnex View Post
    I am boiling right now...... Not only did the 1 legged bandit manage to ruin almost everything she touched, she also made it to the end, and she is like president or head of the military or something..... And then further more she is raising kids to complete the cycle and be just like her!!!! Where is the justice in this cruel world!!!!
    And Saul died. I'll just go find a table for ya bud.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell Liked
    Another thought, I would have liked to see at least some recognition of Michael for saving the Colony and all the people living there. Without him none of that would exist. He was the one that went on the hunt for information and after Ink. CJ wasn't even originally going to let him but he was persistent to the point of almost going alone before she relented. If he hadn't, Ink would have kept breeding new creatures and eventually everyone would be dead or in miserable seclusion. His plan with KODI and taking the fight to Ink is what allowed this new world to grow and build.

No love for the guy! Gahhhh! I love ya Michael!
    Likes Storm, Eviebae liked this post

Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast