User Tag List

Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    Wait, that actually happened? Damn, that sounds like it was fun....
    Yeah, it was. Perhaps we'll do it again with a few legacy games maybe. It's hard to find the right game for those sorts of things.
    Likes Hellbringer, Gooer liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points1 year registered

Scratch has no idea that CJ survived their initial encounter and is now crippled. Cant wait to see what happens if they meet again in the finale.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level Wiki10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by DagnyTag View Post
    Scratch has no idea that CJ survived their initial encounter and is now crippled. Cant wait to see what happens if they meet again in the finale.
    Given everything else Max revealed it's unlikely he would've omitted the part of CJ being alive.
    Likes Gnex, Storm liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran

Gamertag: AnotherRedShirt Steam ID: AnotherRedShirt
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Me too! Unfortunately we're a bit too big to do a 16 man multiplayer now... that and Halo 4 was awful. Maybe one day we can play again.
    Maybe we can get something going on something pc based? *shrug* Just a thought... I'm not opposed to picking up a title just for that.
    I've seen the Just Cause 2 multiplayer mod... that thing is insane. It practically makes it an MMO.
    "I've got tons of great ideas. Trouble is, most of 'em suck." George Carlin
    "I've got the guns, the radio and the water for the Zombie Apocalypse, but you gotta have a yo-yo." Chris Boden

Hey, get a load of this. Guess who started writing again and has a spot in the fan fiction subforum?

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1 year registered5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Shirt View Post
    Maybe we can get something going on something pc based? *shrug* Just a thought... I'm not opposed to picking up a title just for that.
    I've seen the Just Cause 2 multiplayer mod... that thing is insane. It practically makes it an MMO.
    +1 on the PC based game idea. I am not their biggest fan - but I would totally play with the WA gang.

However - consul games are the root of all evil.

(Derailing thread in 3... 2...)
    Likes Gooer liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked28 Days Later250 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Yeah, it was. Perhaps we'll do it again with a few legacy games maybe. It's hard to find the right game for those sorts of things.
    Dota, Kc... Let's all share a long round of Dota. I'll love you all long time.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked28 Days Later250 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by DagnyTag View Post
    Like Jannit said, but I love that Kc has brought heavy scars to A LOT of characters through Scratch, and I honestly have absolutely NO idea of who is worthy of taking her life.

Took Angel from Riley.

Destroyed Shirley and removed Burt's finger.

Attacked the tower, resulting in numerous desths on two occasions(which pretty much gives Michael a free bullet for her...because leader).

Was a supporting factor in Tommy's death, of course, but Kelly seems to not hold grudges easily, even when she was stuck up.

Kidnapped Lizzy, which nearly resulted in rape( Another point for Riley but it now adds Saul for payback).

Cost CJ her leg.

Anyone else available to hitch a ride on the Scratch assault train? I can't think of any more off the top of my head.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Miharu View Post
    Dota, Kc... Let's all share a long round of Dota. I'll love you all long time.
    Me and MMORPGs don't mix. Maybe TF2...?
    Likes Gooer liked this post

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Miharu View Post
    Like Jannit said, but I love that Kc has brought heavy scars to A LOT of characters through Scratch, and I honestly have absolutely NO idea of who is worthy of taking her life.

Although I see it, too, that very likely someone's gonna put an end to Scratch, I must toss in three opposing ideas:

1. Scratch's gonna end things. Her mission is simple: Kill Pegs. If she does so, she's gonna move away, 'cause this story arc has ended.
    2. Scratch will shoot everyone in the face who is not capable of a) running away or b) hiding well enough. The only two survivors I see right now are Kelly and Hope. But anyone else is not capable of defending him/herself or anyone else against Scratch and two brutes properly. And Riley and Burt will need some time to get into this place ... So this will end in a total massacre with Scratch getting away, because she is just that: a real survivor.
    3. [WARNING! Opinion!] I am no fan of the revenge-concept. Revenge dictated so many actions in the whole WA story. And anytime it was used, things went southwards at the speed of light. So, it would like to see a story, in which humans stop shooting each other - no matter what has gone wrong in the past.
    (After all we must not forget: the confrontation with Scratch has begun, 'cause Lizzy, Saul, and Burt interfered with the plans of the Mallers; and during the first confrontation Burt fueled the hatred to a certain degree. Ok, granted: Scratch is a master in deceit and violence; but I wonder how things would have evolved if the Towerites and the Mallers met under different circumstances, which by the way is really hard to tell.)

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Likes Storm liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    I would have a serious issue with Burt and Riley making it in time back to Dunbar. The sheer force of her attack can only be compared to the game-changing appearance of Michael's team when Ink attacked the colony. And this turned out to be a very costly lost for Ink.

Burt and Riley decided to leave the group to start their very own vendetta for Scratch, now they will have to live with the consequences.

Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast