User Tag List

Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Maybe Max was a colonist that sided with the Mallers in their original takeover. Pretty sure there were some that sucked up to them when they first arrived. Maybe after they were "evicted", he was trying to find a way to help them?

Sounds far fetched now i look at it typed up, but maybe.......

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    I love the shout out to Halo. Man, I miss those days of Halo playing with the fans and cast.
    Likes Kc liked this post
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Jannit View Post
    Y'know, Snake does make a good point despite his prior relationship with CJ. Given CJ's paranoia, why would she keep the system the same and not go about changing things when an outsider knows so much about the operations of Dunbar? It seems contrary to what we know of her character to just overlook something like that.

Then again I could be over-thinking this way too much.
    CJ is a rat and has been working with Ink and Scratch the whole time..... I've been saying this for Ages...... Down with CJ!!!!!

all this CJ is sooo prepared, and CJ is sooo cautious and whatnot...... She is just sitting around waiting for everyone else to die off so her and Ink can run off and live happily ever after...... Why else did Ink tell his minions to leave her?!?!? They have a secret zombie romance going on.......

Likes Storm, Gooer liked this post

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by Gnex View Post
    CJ is a rat and has been working with Ink and Scratch the whole time..... I've been saying this for Ages...... Down with CJ!!!!!

all this CJ is sooo prepared, and CJ is sooo cautious and whatnot...... She is just sitting around waiting for everyone else to die off so her and Ink can run off and live happily ever after...... Why else did Ink tell his minions to leave her?!?!? They have a secret zombie romance going on.......

I can live with the working with Ink conspiracy..... But if she was working with Scratch, why did Scratch go so out there with their knife fight?

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    I can live with the working with Ink conspiracy..... But if she was working with Scratch, why did Scratch go so out there with their knife fight?
    Sometimes when you are in deep you gotta make it believable...... like when someone robs a bank and then they shoot the "inside man" in the arm or leg so that no one thinks he had anything to do with it......

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    The interesting thing about Max was that Victor knew him ( Not well ) from the colony even before the mallers took over. As does Tanya, she even trusts Max enough to tell Hope to have Max take her home, when they had just returned from Ft Irwin. He seems to be a trustworthy person, but also changes alliegence at the drop of a hat.

If Burt and Riley show up in time and things go against Scratch, I could see him double cross her -- well, maybe it is triple or quintuple cross at this point, lol...

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:

Sometimes when you are in deep you gotta make it believable...... like when someone robs a bank and then they shoot the "inside man" in the arm or leg so that no one thinks he had anything to do with it......
    Well yea... But getting shot in the leg/arm is recoverable (if its the right place)

Scratch purposely found her leg tendon (or whatever it was) and permanently crippled her.... Sure, give her some scratches or knock her out, that'll heal in a few weeks. But a serious wound that'll never heal? Bit too hard trying to cover it.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellbringer View Post
    I love the shout out to Halo. Man, I miss those days of Halo playing with the fans and cast.
    Me too! Unfortunately we're a bit too big to do a 16 man multiplayer now... that and Halo 4 was awful. Maybe one day we can play again.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

I love this Lol!
    Likes Gooer liked this post

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Me too! Unfortunately we're a bit too big to do a 16 man multiplayer now... that and Halo 4 was awful. Maybe one day we can play again.
    Wait, that actually happened? Damn, that sounds like it was fun....

Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast