User Tag List

Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    I think Dunbar is pretty much toast. They needed a quick reaction force as soon as the first bomb was triggered. If we take a quick survey, we can see how screwed they are.

Power cut to the elevators.
    Lost control of the minigun.
    The single set of stairs ( I think there is only one ) is now dominated by the opforce.
    The third floor has the windows sealed.

The people on the Third floor would have to take back the stairs to go anywhere. Alternatively, they could try and suppress fire coming from stairs to try and open the elevator and climb the shaft. But, Puck will have to stay behind, because as soon as the suppressive fire stops, the mallers charge the shaft.

Puck with an M16 is way out gunned by the minigun, so he will be hard pressed to gain fire superiority. People that are higher in the tower may have access to open windows and the fire escape. But, if I was scratch, I would have the fire escape covered in case someone tries to rabbit.

The stairs and the fire escape are fatal funnels and will most likely be dominated by the mallers...

Go fast
    Go hard
    Go ugly, early...

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by GamerGirl View Post
    Wait - the fire escape is still there right?

Pegs said she didn't want to sleep on the 7th (?) floor becaus if the windows with acess to the fire escape. Open the elevator shaft climb / haul Puck up to the floor above & climb / haul Puck down.

Not the firs time people have fled Dunbar that way (Hope, Sean & the rest of that crew)
    Pegs is a pro at hopping up and down elevator shafts with crippled comrades. Also, she has experience hopping balconies, so, yeah, I see he saving the day or doing something exciting.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Anyone else creeped out by the mushrooms growing on the animal carcasses, the moss and the worms? My first thought was that the zombie creating agent was using the zombies to create more zombie-making spores. Sort of like the Ophiocordyceps unilateralis or zombie fungus.

Infected_Thai_zombie_ant_C_leonardi_2.jpg

But they're EATING them or feeding them to Ink's zombie thing. Wow.
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell Liked
    My thoughts heading into the finale:

- Michael has always been my top character. However, I feel like he has made so many mistakes and been pretty light on story for awhile now so I'm hoping for very great things of him in the finale. Whether that means a sacrificial death or him surviving, I don't know. I just hope he doesn't sit back and let someone else be the sacrifice if that is the case.

- it's very good to see Saul returning to form. He's been very selfish for very long and its nice seeing him back out and doing things and joking again. His motives are solid too.

- the attack at Dunbar was interesting. I'm not sure now I feel about it really. Max, a character we really knew next to nothing about, knowing every little aspect of Dunbar to give Scratch such a detailed attack plan to get in and disable everything that fast seemed a bit off. I trust KC though so I'll go with it.

- Scratch's return. I know she's a fan favorite but I can not wait to see her get her comeuppance and what she deserves. Also I'm still unclear how she will even recognize Pegs. She only ever caught a glimpse of her peaking out a window at night from a floor or two up.
    Likes Jannit liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Snake Liquid View Post
    Max, a character we really knew next to nothing about, knowing every little aspect of Dunbar to give Scratch such a detailed attack plan to get in and disable everything that fast seemed a bit off. I trust KC though so I'll go with it.
    My thoughts on Max is that he was pretty much CJ's right-hand man, confidant, personal assistant, consigliere (more Freddo than Tom Hagen). I'm sure he has been to Dunbar and knew where to and not to step. I'm guessing Dunbar's security was designed primarily to thwart a large scale assault zombie attack, not an attack by humans.
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsLoved1 year registered

Gamertag: MickGinger
    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    Sorry for miss the Monday one, I had work til 12:30am. But if Witch Doctor is on Sat I will be there too. Prepare for the Victor's Mucho Macho Fan Club hour!

It's currently scheduled for July 12th now, just so you know.

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by MickGinger View Post
    Alright, I understand that 4th of July is a sensitive day for them

On the eve of the holiday, the queen rolls out a map of the US '*Sigh*That used to be all ours.' and abstain from drinking tea for the evening.
    Last edited by UndeadSweeper; Jul 3rd, 2014 at 06:35 AM.
    Likes Red Shirt, MickGinger, Gooer liked this post

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by MickGinger View Post
    I have the same problem as Witch: Stupid English times.... Looks like i'll be able to watch it live too, woop!
    Likes MickGinger liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level Wiki10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    My thoughts on Max is that he was pretty much CJ's right-hand man, confidant, personal assistant, consigliere (more Freddo than Tom Hagen). I'm sure he has been to Dunbar and knew where to and not to step. I'm guessing Dunbar's security was designed primarily to thwart a large scale assault zombie attack, not an attack by humans.

Y'know, Snake does make a good point despite his prior relationship with CJ. Given CJ's paranoia, why would she keep the system the same and not go about changing things when an outsider knows so much about the operations of Dunbar? It seems contrary to what we know of her character to just overlook something like that.

Then again I could be over-thinking this way too much.

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    Alright, I understand that 4th of July is a sensitive day for them

On the eve of the holiday, the queen rolls out a map of the US '*Sigh*That used to be all ours.' and abstain from drinking tea for the evening.
    She locks up the Corgi's and devises plans with Prince Phillip to re-conquer the USA.....

I mean, she just eats scones......

Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast