User Tag List

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    "Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1274 View Post
    I do not have much to say.. Its the getting to close to the end.

Michael and Victor will escape while Saul does the brave thing. Thank God Pete got away and was able to answer that call..

Burt and Riley show up just in time to save Pegs. But someone there will be a casualty. But part of me thinks CJ has some real vengeance to expend on Scratch.. So she will play a part in her demise. But part of me hopes. Pegs guns her down like she did her brother. Both killed by the same woman.
    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    I believe that she has something hide in leg just for her.
    Please just no, not a typical John-Wayne-arrives-just-in-time-kills-the-baddies-and-saves-the-day-Hollywood-ending.

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    Riley is going to take this hard again. Once again not stay with the group has cost them.
    First, I get a delicious cookie for realizing Scratch and Briley (Like Bradgalina) were going to collide this way.
    Second, consider this, they'd have been inside Dunbar, at the Colony, or with the boys and their toys. This way they can come up from the outside and have some element of surprise.

I expect the two guys to either die or hot foot it. Then it's just Scratch trying to get to Pegs. I'm hoping for an unexpected emotional insight into Scratch before she goes.

Where did they shoot Tardust? Like, in the chest or head? I'm wondering slightly about their new found munitions ability.

Michael survives this because he's narrating. We know what happened at Dunbar so I'm guessing one of our girls survives.

Where is Hope again?
    SKITTLES?

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    It is time for one last clash between Scratch and CJ. Too bad, Saul is currently carrying CJ's katana...

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level Wiki10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    CJ doesn't stand much of a chance if she goes up against Scratch, imo. If CJ takes down Scratch it'd have to be dumb luck or I think CJ would start to look way too Mary Sue for Kc's writing style.

I do like the idea that Scratch will hesitate thinking Pegs is LIzzy and end up getting killed as a result of her hesitation. That sounds much more reasonable.
    Likes Eviebae liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran

Gamertag: AnotherRedShirt Steam ID: AnotherRedShirt
    Quote Originally Posted by qreepii View Post
    I was kinda hoping (even though KC would never let us down like this) that Kodi would find the chewed up remains of Scratch.
    I was half expecting to find Zombie Scratch standing by his side like his queen... But that would be a bit too troped.

Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    Yeah, he seems to be rather the analog type of guy.
    Yup. Good top down, afternoon/sunset cruisin' summertime anthem.

Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    Predictions:
    I've been wondering for a while now... Baring just one to carry on the legacy to tell the tale, this sums up my suspicions about now.

Quote Originally Posted by Eviebae View Post
    Michael survives this because he's narrating. We know what happened at Dunbar so I'm guessing one of our girls survives.
    Kelly in all likelihood, she was the one narrating.

Quote Originally Posted by Jannit View Post
    CJ doesn't stand much of a chance if she goes up against Scratch, imo. If CJ takes down Scratch it'd have to be dumb luck or I think CJ would start to look way too Mary Sue for Kc's writing style.

I do like the idea that Scratch will hesitate thinking Pegs is LIzzy and end up getting killed as a result of her hesitation. That sounds much more reasonable.
    Perhaps the day will be saved via some fail safe sort of booby trap that was set up by CJ. One she never told anyone about? Certainly fitting with her character as we understand her.

Mistaken identity? Doubtful... Lizzy was "in the care of" the Mallers for fourish months. Scratch spent a lot of time with her and would have known her rather well. Silhouetted in the window, I don't know how good of a look she got at Pegs, but she knows the difference between the two. If I'm not mistaken the character of Lizzie is written as being tall, much like Blair is. Soo... I think Scratch may be able tell the difference, even in low light.

Aww man guys, I got a funny feeling in my heart. We still have three+ weeks of anticipation to go, but still. It's a watershed moment.
    Feels like the very last moment of an awesome vacation just passed and I just went back in my room to start packing.
    Not quite actually over, but near enough as makes no difference.

*sadface*
    Likes Z Sniper, Gooer liked this post
    "I've got tons of great ideas. Trouble is, most of 'em suck." George Carlin
    "I've got the guns, the radio and the water for the Zombie Apocalypse, but you gotta have a yo-yo." Chris Boden

Hey, get a load of this. Guess who started writing again and has a spot in the fan fiction subforum?

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved

My Thoughts:

I love the little stuff of the show. My first thought back after the "4 Months Later" was they hadn't seen many Zombies due to starvation. We learn they are underground. Most shows/ppl would have just left it there and everyone would have still been happy (Myself included). KC does an amazing job though and adds in the Fungus and mushrooms. Taking it to eleven. Also with showing us Ink is taking notes. Tanya did a literary "Here is what is going on" with her 'Theory', but KC adds one sentence to show us she was right without using a neon sign. Damn good work.

I knew this was going to be this way. As soon as the men folk went to The Tunnels and everyone else stayed at Dunbar. To much set up with Scratch looking over the wall, Tardust, ect to have her never show up or be underground with Ink. As soon as the party split I knew this is where it was heading. Interesting to see where i goes from here though. Do Micheal and Co leave? Go Deeper?

All in All I think we are in a good place for the final chapter. No guesses for what is next for me at the moment. I just have mixed feeling on it almost being over.
    Likes Eviebae, Storm, Witch_Doctor liked this post

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    The whole fungi cave has got me thinking.
    I know a few people on here, myself included, have thought about the idea of an "I Am Legend" type twist, where the zombies turn out to be more intelligent/less threatening than they first seemed.
    So now that we know that the zombies can survive on fungi/moss grown in their "garden cave,' does that leave open the possibility of some for of peaceful coexistence?
    It's unlikely since the regular Z's still attack humans on sight (or smell) but, throw in the protection symbol and there might be a way to live with alongside the zombies they way we've learned to live alongside other large predators.
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Eviebae View Post
    No, Vic is played by Otto Sturcke, a fine upcoming actor
    No, Victor is soooo bad@$$ that he can play Otto Sturcke.
    Likes Z Sniper, Eviebae, Gooer liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

I wonder if they are regular mushrooms or some sort of zombie mushrooms. Also, there was a picture of the helicopter. Guess this is his training ground, too. I wonder if we'll ever learn if Ink sent the zombies into the tunnels or if they're instinctually down there. At first listen, I thought the mystery creature was near some sort of noisy machine. Maybe, all I heard was the new monster thing.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsLoved1 year registered

Gamertag: MickGinger
    I don't want to crash the party, but we'll be talking this Episode tonight on the We're Alive FanCast and hope some of you can join us! 10:30 EDT/7:30PDT (Countdown in Link)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySSdmeLtUj0
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast