User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    "Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points
    Am I the only one who saw an extreme similarity between Burt and Riley near the grave (don't wanna say who's grave) in Chapter 37, and that blonde girl and the old guy in The Walking Dead S1 Ep5 (Wildfire) near the blonde girl's dead boyfriend?? Also, the storylines, settings, and characters seem too alike to me, only major difference is TWD is traditional zombies, undead, slow moving etc. and WA is more Sci-Fi in it's "zombies", they are different breeds and traits, and have a more I Am Legend feel. I'm not sure which aired first but I have a hunch one was modeled after the other.

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 404lifenotfound View Post
    Am I the only one who saw an extreme similarity between Burt and Riley near the grave (don't wanna say who's grave) in Chapter 37, and that blonde girl and the old guy in The Walking Dead S1 Ep5 (Wildfire) near the blonde girl's dead boyfriend?? Also, the storylines, settings, and characters seem too alike to me, only major difference is TWD is traditional zombies, undead, slow moving etc. and WA is more Sci-Fi in it's "zombies", they are different breeds and traits, and have a more I Am Legend feel. I'm not sure which aired first but I have a hunch one was modeled after the other.
    Nah. I sincerely doubt Kc would deign to copy anything from that train-wreck of a show. I would hope he'd have more self-respect than that.
    We're back Alive again for WA Descendants!!

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    I don't think they are similar, besides from the obvious genre, but even then they aren't the same. Obviously there are similarities all across the genre, but to me, We're Alive differs from them...

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Litmaster View Post
    Nah. I sincerely doubt Kc would deign to copy anything from that train-wreck of a show. I would hope he'd have more self-respect than that.
    Meh, I think both are really good and each has their pros and cons but that's just my opinion.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123