User Tag List

Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Jannit View Post

Did Ink WANT to be turned? Did he know this was coming? Why does he need protection symbols if zombies are just a new species or stage in evolution? Would the other zombies attack him? Did he never intend to be turned in the first- wait. IS he turned? Do we have confirmation that Ink is a real zombie? I know everything points to yes but could that be something we're missing? Why would he spend so much time with the tattoos to protect himself against zombies only to turn into one? Isn't that some big waste of time?

So many questions to try and wrap my head around. This episode definitely needs a few more dozen listens.
    BINGO!!!! Skittles says that he's not a person anymore. Tanya says something about the infection helping him? His eyes are normal. He talks. BUT He has super-human zombie strengths (Or is he juicing too?)
    Likes MrRedBeard liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Flash backs..... to the soldiers..... ugh the feels.....

We should of known that the symbol with the untouched door meant it was protected......

And they are figuring out that Ink is reacting to whatever they throw at him. I mean, damn, that's clever.....

And saying that it has gotten worse at LA than any other place in the world, is because of them.....

Wow, did not ever see it as that...... not sure what to say......
    Likes Kc liked this post

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Like Superman the Movie? Not sure if the yield is that strong. I sometimes wondered if Kimmet strapped a nuke to KODI instead of C4, unbeknownst to Micheal. Seems like he could take out more zombies that way instead of the regular explosives.
    LOL, I didn't even think about I was make a refer to that movie. But really, we should worry about a outbreak in Hoboken, NJ.

With all the symbol business we been going through I think someone would have spot a nuke symbol on KODI by now.
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Jannit View Post
    So you're saying that Ink got all of the protection tattoos to protect him from the trial and it was just a happy accident that they also worked with the zombies?
    That's what I got from KC too. But at the same time, I just can't wrap my mind around the idea that Ink is superstitious like that.

'How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?'
    Sherlock Holmes Quote
    -The Sign of Four
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level Wiki10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    BINGO!!!! Skittles says that he's not a person anymore. Tanya says something about the infection helping him? His eyes are normal. He talks. BUT He has super-human zombie strengths (Or is he juicing too?)
    You just made me think of something... Maybe the superhuman qualities of zombies is really a reaction to the gas. Some people are changed by it to enhance their abilities, and some are killed by it due to ... something. I dunno. This would support what Grog says here:

Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    Ok, crazy time. Ink kicks open the doors because he does not know his own strength. Can we find another example of excessive strength? Yes, Pegs breaks a hammer early in season one. Ink is super tough. Do we have other examples? Yes, Saul. He gets kicked by special zombie capable of jumping across distances between buildings. A normal person can kick and double someone over. A strong kick can break ribs. A super jumper should be able to do much more damage. Saul takes a bullet in the shoulder. It should have passed right through. Did it go through Tommy first or is Saul's skin harder? At the colony, Saul takes another bullet. The vest is a civilian cop level. I assume no ceramic plates. Stop a hand gun, sure. Stop a rifle, I am not sure. Did Scratch have a handgun or rifle?

For me, just about everyone in this story operates at near super levels. I just think it is for story purposes, but maybe the Gas has Changed EVERYONE. Riley is not just a cook, she is a super cook. She shoots a movingntarget at range right in the eye. Burt has similar shooting skills, he says his eyes are going, but when TSHTF, he is perfect. Pegs is not a farmer, she is a super farmer. She goes from casual fixed wing pilot to chopper pilot in a day. Datu is an apartment complex handyman, but fixes the pelican and the people trained in repair and upkeep of choppers at Irwin cannot figure it out.

So, are all of these things that I let slide for story telling purposes, really part of the plot that nearly everyone has changed and have become more than human?
    Datu and Tanya are also probably those that would stand the best chance of turning into "Smart Ones" in that group, as an unrelated side note.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level Wiki10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    Flash backs..... to the soldiers..... ugh the feels.....

We should of known that the symbol with the untouched door meant it was protected......

And they are figuring out that Ink is reacting to whatever they throw at him. I mean, damn, that's clever.....

And saying that it has gotten worse at LA than any other place in the world, is because of them.....

Wow, did not ever see it as that...... not sure what to say......
    In our defense, we did come up with the theory about the symbol on the door meaning stop! So... yay us!

Agree with the rest of it. It's a lot to take in.
    Likes Gooer liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    I'm not sure where the idea that he stuck out his arm came from; it was more like they broke out the windows on both sides and grabbed what they could- an arm.

Speaking for myself, when Puck says that Ink wasn't even putting up a fight, it seemed like he was willingly getting infected.
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    WE'RE ALIVE : A Story of Survival

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    I would like to take this moment to say SAUL IS STILL ALIVE!!!!

Take that @katlero

Likes MrRedBeard, Witch_Doctor, Gooer liked this post

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    Ink putting his arm out the window does make sense, given his fear of death. He sees that the infected are working together and killing humans, and he knows it is only a matter of time before the infected break into the van. By sticking his arm out and getting infected, he gives himself time to turn before they get in, ensuring that he lives, even if it is as a monster.

Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast