User Tag List

Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Hmm, so they try to attack the same place when they want to turn them.......

And they scratch them with a symbol....BUT WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    The curb any racial matters, I will let you know it has nothing to do with race.
    Sorry, I mean no offense by my original comment. It was a tinfoil theory. But still you haven't explain why there only one Vic in all of LA

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1274 View Post
    I vote they all Pack up and leave... Go north. Further than Boulder. Find a new home. Leave Ink a note. You can have LA. We leave in Peace. Right before a nuke goes off in his face..

I have always thought the specials were centralized to LA because of ink.
    To quote Michael from season 3:

PUCK
    Gotta fix it first, the place is all fucked up, but we can keep them out, right?
    MICHAEL
    No.
    DATU
    But we can if we just-
    MICHAEL
    What? We keep running? We put thousands of miles between us and it didn’t matter. It still found us.
    (beat)
    I’m tired of leaving, hiding, putting up walls just for them to tear them down. It doesn’t make a difference. We lose people anyway, just slower. There’s less of us, and more of them. And they keep getting worse.
    SAUL
    What are you saying we should do?
    MICHAEL
    Enough’s enough. I’m tried of being on the defense-
    (beat)
    It’s time for us to go to them.

-----------------

Season 3 was all about the option of trying to run away... no matter how far you go, it would just be a matter of time before they caught up.
    Likes zombie Danny, Eviebae, Jannit, Merlin1274 liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved

Quote Originally Posted by HardKor View Post
    Humans act, Ink reacts.
    This is interesting. It does give off that whole Humans are the real monsters vibe of works like I Am Legend and others. I wonder how it fits in going forward. What can the survivors do that won't exacerbate things even further? I still expect an expedition down into the tunnels (using KODI still seems to be the plan, plus I would expect a chapter called "The Lion's Den" to include an exploration of said den.) but to what end? Is there going to be a final showdown to end Ink once and for all? Perhaps some variation on the "trap the Zs in the tunnels" theory Or will the survivors actually try to reason with Ink somehow?
    I still think it is just that Ink just wants to kill them. I don't think there is any reasoning with him. I think it is more of a 'Just like the Characters have grown to reflect the environment, so has Ink and Co'. He was ambushing convoys. There was no he sent an emissary..Humans went "THIS IS SPARTA!" and he reacted. It seems more of "Well shit. They locked themselves in a Tower. How do I kill them now?" and "God Dammit. They got soldiers. Need to step it up". Them being there is making it worse, but I don't see them to blame. Ink is just evolving and finding ways to kill them.

Tanya is the only one that has said so. When she and Kelly were talking she said "This looks retaliatory. We hit him and he hits us" and Kelly blew her off. Tanya is the one again saying "We caused this".

I would agree with her in Ink wasn't gathering people up, attacking Convoys, ect. He started work on the Little Ones and Behemoths right away. Given that the rest of the Zombies just want to kill Humans, I think Ink just wants to do the same. Tanya is just trying to find reason in madness.
    Likes Jannit liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Ha!!!!!!! Markings on the face!
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Randy is definitely a Smart One;
    1) He controlled the other Zs during the Tanya snatching. Keeping them from getting to close.
    2) He ducked away from Micheal's fire just like the Smart one encountered by Micheal and Angel in the lobby in Chapter 2.

I also addressed, in my long but lost version of the original post, Ink attacking targets without Randy. Of course he set up ambushes, but he does wander around looking from roof tops and such. My point is that he may have used Randy to find locations of large groups of people in order to attack, home invasion style. There is just no explanation of how Ink could get this info from Randy.

1) Ink wasn't involved in the flower pot dropping because the Zombies went there on their own.
    2) The Zs were CALLED to the Tower during the WAR with the sweat bottles.
    3) Ink attacked the Tower the same day the Micheal was found/rescued from/near the Water Works. This is AFTER Randy and Micheal would have parted company.

Randy is not an INKLING but he is mentioned, repeatedly, as having a marking on his face, Uruk-Hai style.
    Ink's special creation, just likes Saruman's special Orclings.
    lotrbusts.jpg

Wait, there's more. Kelly was on to something about Ink's actions being in self-defense. Lizzy was on to something about being attacked when they're in large numbers. Ink uses Trojan Horses to infiltrate and destroy. Who else does this? Now, here is the Scratch Connection. (Thread: Has Scratch cut a deal?)

• Chapter 27 part 2, 6:00. The mallers are proposing to send Kalani or Pippin to infiltrate Dunbar. Kalani asks, what have they done. Scratch replies, "It's what they could be."
    • Chapter 27 part 2, near the end. Dunbar is falling. Scratch isn't concerned that a potential home is being sacked. Kalani starts running.
    • Chapter 12, The War, and Chapter 28 part 1, 19:40. Scratch wants Kalani to fire a shot to start a war. She then tries to fire bomb the Tower. She has NO interest at all in taking to building for the Mallers' use. Again, Kalani was used to infiltrate the building.
    • Scratch travels throughout Zombie-land with ease: At night-Chapter 8 part one.
    • Lizzy says that Pinstripes seemed to know that he was being watched so he kept his face away from the camera in Chapter 11.
      Earlier Latch and Scratch cased the Tower's lobby.
    • When CJ's tower is under attack Scratch seemed nonchalant when Kalani told her.
      1. Almost like she knew or expected the attack to be under way.
        CJ's tower attacked 3 days after Scratch sends Kalani.
        Ink attacks Tower 3(?) days after Latch and Scratch's visit.

• Ink's minion does attack Scratch's convoy on the way to attack the arena. Ink is seen there too.
    • Quote Originally Posted by Malador View Post
      Don't forget the hospital, where even though he was attacked he made no move against Riley, who was with Scratch's spy Kalani.

Now, Ink's psychological state and did he have advance knowledge of the outbreak.
    Tanya says that he is terribly afraid of dying. He uses a ton of protection symbols. So, was he trying to protect himself from being killed by zombies or was he trying to protect himself from, say, the death penalty? I'm guessing the former, and that he had some advance knowledge that it was coming. Using the symbols to protect from a death sentence seems like an appeal to the supernatural. Ink is a freaking scientist. A good one at that. Going supernatural doesn't seem his style. After turning, he even kept his experimental skills. Setting up different symbols above jail cells to see which ones worked, GENIUS! Also, I can't get over this contest entry by Deacon Tyler. The more we learn about Ink, the more chilling his entry becomes.
    Likes MrRedBeard, LiamKerrington, Storm, Jannit liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Is Ink a zombie? @Jannit
    Not really. He has clear green eyes, people that turn seem to have cloudy eyes. The one little one that was autopsied also had clear eyes.

Is Ink Human?
    Not really. He kicks open the van doors and wrenches the hinges. He jumps out a 2nd or Third story window and keeps running.

Ok, crazy time. Ink kicks open the doors because he does not know his own strength. Can we find another example of excessive strength? Yes, Pegs breaks a hammer early in season one. Ink is super tough. Do we have other examples? Yes, Saul. He gets kicked by special zombie capable of jumping across distances between buildings. A normal person can kick and double someone over. A strong kick can break ribs. A super jumper should be able to do much more damage. Saul takes a bullet in the shoulder. It should have passed right through. Did it go through Tommy first or is Saul's skin harder? At the colony, Saul takes another bullet. The vest is a civilian cop level. I assume no ceramic plates. Stop a hand gun, sure. Stop a rifle, I am not sure. Did Scratch have a handgun or rifle?

For me, just about everyone in this story operates at near super levels. I just think it is for story purposes, but maybe the Gas has Changed EVERYONE. Riley is not just a cook, she is a super cook. She shoots a movingntarget at range right in the eye. Burt has similar shooting skills, he says his eyes are going, but when TSHTF, he is perfect. Pegs is not a farmer, she is a super farmer. She goes from casual fixed wing pilot to chopper pilot in a day. Datu is an apartment complex handyman, but fixes the pelican and the people trained in repair and upkeep of choppers at Irwin cannot figure it out.

So, are all of these things that I let slide for story telling purposes, really part of the plot that nearly everyone has changed and have become more than human?
    Likes Z Sniper, Red Shirt, DagnyTag, Storm, Jannit liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level Wiki10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    Okay, hold on a sec. I have another question for people 'cause I haven't been asking enough*.

If the zombies are only defending themselves and Ink is purely reactionary why did they wipe out nearly all of humanity on Z-Day in the first place? Are they wired to think that ANY sound is a threat and that's why they attack?

*My sarcasm symbol
    Likes zombie Danny, Eviebae liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    To Counter:

All they doing is surviving like Ink wants too. So it isn't all Michael fault. Nik pass the crow.
    Someone Jannit once posted that the title could refer to the zombies' perspective "WE'RE ALIVE!"
    Last edited by Witch_Doctor; Jun 16th, 2014 at 10:35 AM.
    Likes zombie Danny liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

HOLYFUCKINGSHITTHISWASCRAAAZY!!
    Today's reaction was brought to you by Storm, an always over reacting WA fan... Just ask his friends...

God, I love the use of flashbacks to support Tanya's theories... Nicely made!
    So Ink's afraid of dying... Poor guy! But it makes sense indeed. Though it seems a bit ironic that a guy almost scared to death by the thought of dying (pun intended) murders a handful of people... Or maybe I'm just not psychopathic enough to understand his way of thinking :P
    So... Kc... Is that Rainbow fan an actual symbol from somewhere or did you just create it yourself? It's so sad to spend hours upon hours googling if it turns out to be in vain.
    Whether or not it's real... Where do the five lines meet? Top or buttom?

Hmm... So our beloved Dr Ink is making something new Down there... Little ones 2.0!! Damn, this is getting creepy! I Wonder how Scratch will fit in though... Maybe she shows up only to get eaten by one of the LO2s...
    Likes Witch_Doctor, Jannit liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level Wiki10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    Is Ink a zombie? @Jannit
    Not really. He has clear green eyes, people that turn seem to have cloudy eyes. The one little one that was autopsied also had clear eyes.

Is Ink Human?
    Not really. He kicks open the van doors and wrenches the hinges. He jumps out a 2nd or Third story window and keeps running.
    Good point! There's just so much to this story it amazes me that you can keep it all straight.

Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    Ok, crazy time. Ink kicks open the doors because he does not know his own strength. Can we find another example of excessive strength? Yes, Pegs breaks a hammer early in season one. Ink is super tough. Do we have other examples? Yes, Saul. He gets kicked by special zombie capable of jumping across distances between buildings. A normal person can kick and double someone over. A strong kick can break ribs. A super jumper should be able to do much more damage. Saul takes a bullet in the shoulder. It should have passed right through. Did it go through Tommy first or is Saul's skin harder? At the colony, Saul takes another bullet. The vest is a civilian cop level. I assume no ceramic plates. Stop a hand gun, sure. Stop a rifle, I am not sure. Did Scratch have a handgun or rifle?

For me, just about everyone in this story operates at near super levels. I just think it is for story purposes, but maybe the Gas has Changed EVERYONE. Riley is not just a cook, she is a super cook. She shoots a movingntarget at range right in the eye. Burt has similar shooting skills, he says his eyes are going, but when TSHTF, he is perfect. Pegs is not a farmer, she is a super farmer. She goes from casual fixed wing pilot to chopper pilot in a day. Datu is an apartment complex handyman, but fixes the pelican and the people trained in repair and upkeep of choppers at Irwin cannot figure it out.

So, are all of these things that I let slide for story telling purposes, really part of the plot that nearly everyone has changed and have become more than human?
    I like where you're going with this. By your logic if none of them are "really" human and extrodinary in some way, then there's no reason that Ink can't be a hyped up human too rather than a turned zombie. If the only examples of clear-eyed zombies are the Little Ones, perhaps only pure zombies have the clear eyes and hybrids all have the cloudy eyes. By that logic, Ink would have to be human as he couldn't be a pure zombie.
    Likes Storm liked this post

Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast