User Tag List

Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    "Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level Wiki10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    In the very first episode when Saul, Angel and Michael are at the base and the zombies come in response to the alarm, there's the distinctive roar of a behemoth. At least it's the sound that I've always associated with the behemoths - if the roar is something else, please let me know!

If there IS a behemoth on Z-day Ink wouldn't have had a chance to do all of his experiments and that must mean that someone else created them to start with. I've stated before that it seems like there were zombies prior to Z-Day since Michael described the pack on the freeway as "scarred and bruised" which leads me to believe they were created ahead of time. This discounts the idea that Ink is only responding to threats. Someone else must be involved.

I've gotta re-listen to this show through this new lens.

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Before anyone gets any idea, this is my new avatar. Hope you don't mind KC and the great artist who did this. My Vic fandom is finally complete.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Jannit View Post
    I found this pie chart showing the breakdown of race for the total population:
    Attachment 3161

Given that "european" or white looks like it's in the minority I'm not sure if your idea fits. Then again, we don't know what's going on in the rest of the world.

Reminds me of the south park episode where they go to the pool and it's filled with mexicans (minorities). Kyle breaks it to him that since mexicans are the majorities in the pool, that makes HIM the minority haha. Good episode.

Anyways. I think i agree with you that it can't be that they only attack minorities in the U.S. because then how would the country be infected that much. Correct me if i'm wrong but don't white people outnumber all other ethnicities combined here in the states? It wouldn't be all that devastating if it's only minorities.
    But then again.. we haven't really came across too many black people in the show, and none latley. I think all the black chareters came in season 1. That, and how is it that Victor is the only mexican left in LA. That seems unrealistic! Lol jk
    I think this means that it's my turn to hold the crow
    Likes Z Sniper liked this post

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Any chance you (or anyone) can point me in the direction of which episode that was?
    Chapter 40.

First mention:
    MICHAEL (V.O.)
    Near the entrance there was a van, with bars along the sides. The windows had been broken into and there were large dents all along the rear. The back doors were wide open, hanging broken on their hinges, almost touching the ground.

And later:

The deck plays. Sounds of them attacking the van are heard. A few gunshots in the background.
    ROBBINS
    Move, move I’m gonna record this with my camera-
    KELLY
    Good idea-
    MICHAEL
    I can’t believe you found it-
    KELLY
    Shhh-
    The sounds of the van attack continue. A man inside can be heard.
    MICHAEL (V.O.)
    Three regulars starting attacking the back of the van with Roberts inside, breaking in the windows trying to get to him. At one point it looked as if they got his arm-
    (beat)
    And then moments later, he stopped fighting back.

----------------

I think the confusion is with "He stopped fighting back"; really it's talking about how he was starting to change at that point.
    Likes MrRedBeard, Jannit liked this post

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Well, rescue mission successful. And Saul knew it was Randy... Wonder how Randy will react to Saul not turning....

Well, like we thought, smart ones can see through the disguise-o-smell.
    Oh boy, there IS something new after all.... wonder what it is...... Maybe like the Alien Queen, able to mass produce a stronger version of the Little ones....?

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

In the very first episode when Saul, Angel and Michael are at the base and the zombies come in response to the alarm, there's the distinctive roar of a behemoth. At least it's the sound that I've always associated with the behemoths - if the roar is something else, please let me know!

If there IS a behemoth on Z-day Ink wouldn't have had a chance to do all of his experiments and that must mean that someone else created them to start with. I've stated before that it seems like there were zombies prior to Z-Day since Michael described the pack on the freeway as "scarred and bruised" which leads me to believe they were created ahead of time. This discounts the idea that Ink is only responding to threats. Someone else must be involved.

Not a Behemoth, but smart ones have been known to call others. Behemoths have a very distinct, but different sound. It's far lower in bass. Behemoths weren't around from Day 1.
    Likes LiamKerrington liked this post

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Steam ID: Merlin1274
    I vote they all Pack up and leave... Go north. Further than Boulder. Find a new home. Leave Ink a note. You can have LA. We leave in Peace. Right before a nuke goes off in his face..

I have always thought the specials were centralized to LA because of ink.
    Likes Z Sniper, MrRedBeard liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran

Poloroids

I'm with you here Jannit. Especially when Tanya broke it down about the cells. I don't know the timeline just isn't adding up for me.

Great episode though KC, loved the flash backs.

My question I am left with here. Why, AGAIN, did Michael shoo off people asking about Randy something like EDIT: "Who he is doesn't right now"? ENOUGH of this sh*t Michael. Just enough! Your going to leave out some details that could save freaking lives!
    Last edited by Bullethead; Jun 16th, 2014 at 10:20 AM.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    Reminds me of the south park episode where they go to the pool and it's filled with mexicans (minorities). Kyle breaks it to him that since mexicans are the majorities in the pool, that makes HIM the minority haha. Good episode.

Anyways. I think i agree with you that it can't be that they only attack minorities in the U.S. because then how would the country be infected that much. Correct me if i'm wrong but don't white people outnumber all other ethnicities combined here in the states? It wouldn't be all that devastating if it's only minorities.
    But then again.. we haven't really came across too many black people in the show, and none latley. I think all the black chareters came in season 1. That, and how is it that Victor is the only mexican left in LA. That seems unrealistic! Lol jk
    I think this means that it's my turn to hold the crow
    The curb any racial matters, I will let you know it has nothing to do with race.
    Likes zombie Danny, MrRedBeard liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level Wiki10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    Chapter 40.

First mention:
    MICHAEL (V.O.)
    Near the entrance there was a van, with bars along the sides. The windows had been broken into and there were large dents all along the rear. The back doors were wide open, hanging broken on their hinges, almost touching the ground.

And later:

The deck plays. Sounds of them attacking the van are heard. A few gunshots in the background.
    ROBBINS
    Move, move I’m gonna record this with my camera-
    KELLY
    Good idea-
    MICHAEL
    I can’t believe you found it-
    KELLY
    Shhh-
    The sounds of the van attack continue. A man inside can be heard.
    MICHAEL (V.O.)
    Three regulars starting attacking the back of the van with Roberts inside, breaking in the windows trying to get to him. At one point it looked as if they got his arm-
    (beat)
    And then moments later, he stopped fighting back.

----------------

I think the confusion is with "He stopped fighting back"; really it's talking about how he was starting to change at that point.
    This is awesome, thanks very much! Are we to take this green bit as confirmation that Ink was actually bit by the attacking zombies? Nothing in the rest of it says they actually bit him. They could have stopped attacking when they got a clearer view of Ink's beautiful tattoos!

Not a Behemoth, but smart ones have been known to call others. Behemoths have a very distinct, but different sound. It's far lower in bass. Behemoths weren't around from Day 1.
    Ah, okay. Thanks for the clarification. I'd always associated that noise with behemoths.

Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast