User Tag List

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved1 year registeredPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsOverdrive

Quote Originally Posted by GeneraLee View Post
    Tardust wasn't part of the family. A criminal, yes, but not part of that organization.
    Oh my bad on the family detail, I just assumed all this time he was.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved1 year registeredPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsOverdrive

Be sure to join us tonight on the We're Alive FanCast Live Show and have your opinions and theories heard. Visit http://werealive.mickred.com/ for more details.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved

Quote Originally Posted by MrRedBeard View Post
    Be sure to join us tonight on the We're Alive FanCast Live Show and have your opinions and theories heard. Visit http://werealive.mickred.com/ for more details.
    I should be there. I normally got to work insanely early on Tuesdays, and I'm on the East Coast. Not an issue this time.
    Likes MrRedBeard liked this post

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    The Gas...

CJ said that one person from her tower was exposed to the gas at ground zero and then exhibited changes similar enough to the biters that she shot him. We have already seen multiple exposures to Victor and Pegs as well as Tanya and Saul. I sure hope Michael got a small exposure when rescuing Lizzy in Chapter 2 and has built some antibodies to resist the gas and does not go the way as CJ's person.

If Saul, Michael and a few others go over to Ink's side, who will you route for? Maybe a question of the week for WAFancast?
    Likes Jannit, Hoff4D, Verse, MrRedBeard liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    Yeah, I don't buy it. You can be involved in an aspect of a criminal organization, go to prison because you got caught, and try to rape somebody... that don't make you Houdini, son.
    You don't need to be a Houdini to pick handcuffs.

They are actually the EASIEST locks to pick. They are either a simple barrel key with a flag, or straight key with flag.

Jam a piece of metal, wood, plastic, or anything with rigidity and a slight curve to it that fits in the key hole, turn to depress the ratchet, and the handcuffs slide right off.
    Likes Gooer, HardKor, Storm liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by clem131 View Post
    I will skip all considerations on Riley being now totally corrupt, since it has been said already. I have really a hard time buying a part of the dialog between Tar, Burt and Riley. "How do you know her?". Really? I can overlook that Kalani actually mentionned Lizzy in his log, Riley might have forgotten that. But the question is just... how did he knew her? I don't know, maybe the months and months and months she spent with the Mallers? Am I missing something obvious?
    Thorn in my side too. Maybe we can chalk it up to Tardust being too tired to realized that his time around her in the Colony was a viable alibi. Perhaps he just gave up (Though it seems he gave up AFTER they wouldn't buy his excuse about the Kalani files.)
    Likes Gooer liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    Cool story. Can you tell me about it again? More depth though.
    Why bother replying if you just say something like that? It's not needed.....
    Last edited by Gooer; Jun 2nd, 2014 at 05:26 PM.
    Likes Verse, Storm liked this post

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Have mixed opinions on the Tardust scene. It was a little quick, like it was rushed just to get it out of the way for whats coming up, but at the same time, story wise, it just looks like Tardust knew what was going to happen, and couldn't be bothered to wait for it to come. He saw his chance (Riley getting upset over Lizzy) and he took it.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by HardKor View Post
    Yeah, Tardust really grabbed hold of the Idiot Ball when he first opened his mouth about Lizzy and didn't let go until he got a bullet to the head. The only possible justification I can think of for why he confessed so quickly is that maybe he figured they would drag him again or something worse if he didn't.
    Once Riley brought up the whole "you were at the furniture store" thing (and how in the hell did she figure that one out?), it wouldn't be too much of a leap in logic for Tardust to figure that once they had him pegged as the would-be rapist, he was done no matter what lies he concocted to try and get out of it. So a bullet to the head is a better death then being dragged again until he confessed and then possibly being dragged to death once he did.
    You hit the head on the nail!
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TacticalJHP View Post
    You don't need to be a Houdini to pick handcuffs.

They are actually the EASIEST locks to pick. They are either a simple barrel key with a flag, or straight key with flag.

Jam a piece of metal, wood, plastic, or anything with rigidity and a slight curve to it that fits in the key hole, turn to depress the ratchet, and the handcuffs slide right off.
    Put yourself in police handcuffs (not novelty handcuffs) and shoot video of this. I'd love to watch you do it. Not somebody else. You. Only you.
    joint-point-counter-joint

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast