User Tag List

Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    "Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved
    Quote Originally Posted by HardKor View Post
    Yeah, Tardust really grabbed hold of the Idiot Ball when he first opened his mouth about Lizzy and didn't let go until he got a bullet to the head. The only possible justification I can think of for why he confessed so quickly is that maybe he figured they would drag him again or something worse if he didn't.
    Once Riley brought up the whole "you were at the furniture store" thing (and how in the hell did she figure that one out?), it wouldn't be too much of a leap in logic for Tardust to figure that once they had him pegged as the would-be rapist, he was done no matter what lies he concocted to try and get out of it. So a bullet to the head is a better death then being dragged again until he confessed and then possibly being dragged to death once he did.
    Yes, but I had no problem with him frakking up: he ran a marathon, got his leg almost chopped and got drunk all within 12 hours. The problem for me is why would Riley even ask that? Isn't it obvious? Lizzy was with them for months. It took me out of the listening for a few seconds.
    Last edited by clem131; Jun 2nd, 2014 at 02:37 PM.
    Likes kent17, Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by clem131 View Post
    Yes, but I had no problem with him frakking up: he ran a marathon, got his leg almost chopped and got drunk all within 12 hours. The problem for me is why would she even ask that? Isn't it obvious? Lizzy was with them for months. It took me out of the listening for a few seconds.
    I so much agree. Lol! Well, you know, blame the strong whisky... It cost 72k, it better knock your brain over a bit...
    But yeah, it doesn't really make sense to me either... My only hope is that Burt will kill/in some other way get rid of Riley as soon as possible, I just can't stand her by now.
    And even though Tardust tried to rape Lizzy back then I still feel sorry for him. Poor guy.

R.I.P. Philip

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Verse View Post
    My thoughts:

I knew Tardust would die by Riley's hand as soon as they caught him. I really do like that he threw it back in their face that they are the same as Scratch. Just as crazy. I like that he got to say his piece before he died. He was able to tell her what we the fans wanted to tell her. "This doesn't end well for me" " So we are just friends now" and such. Really hit home that he knew his life was forfeit as soon as they caught him. That he knew it. She proved it. He made some really damn good points. Mainly about perception and Riley and Burt being no different.

I knew she would kill him over Lizzy, but didn't like the exchange. It felt like she had to know so she could justify it, and we can justify her anger as fans. Tardust hold out for for so long to have her go "Kulani said he didn't have files" and Tardust go "Um...uh...eh... I tried to rape her?" . Didn't try and deny it. Tried to say "It's ok really." I would have thought he would go "Look.. Kulani feed us stuff. We knew all your names. It is what it is. Sorry you trust the mole over what I am telling you" or go "Yeah, Scratch took care of her at the Colony. I saw her a decent amount". Instead he goes straight to the "Umm... oops?" We knew he was going to die though. It is for character growth though. She had to hear it from him so she can make the choice.

I will put a check next to "Randy understands he is hurting Michael". He grabbed Saul and looked at Michael. Short of him saying "Hey Ex-Buddy. I'm going to bite another one of your new buddies!" I don't know what else can be done to show that Randy is hurting Michael on purpose. He made a statement at the Windmill saying "I can take them out your House" and now he is saying "You come here and I will do the same". I think Randy is doing it all on purpose to get back at Michael leaving him alive.

I have said all along that from a Story Telling standpoint we will have to know how Ink knew about the Zombies ahead of time. Just too big of a Plot Hole. This gives us that. Randy and Co will think Saul is turned. Saul will still smell of Skittles while being bite. So he will find out. My guess is that the scientist in Ink will not allow him to not look into it. He will have to tell Saul about it. He will relish in the fact that there is someone to talk to or something. We be like "Your Immune? How does that work? Can I use this" then Saul will goad him into talking. Odds are Ink has't had that in a long time and will enjoy it. Then Saul gets and tells Dunbar or something.
    joint-point-counter-joint

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Scratch is all

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    We don't agree on a lot of things, but I think we are on the same page on this one.

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Listening now:
    Hm, so they are thinking the gas may have been sealed underground, and the tunnels being dug are releasing it... hmm....... wonder what it's about....

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Well, Burt and Riley have found the cabin from the episode art. Wonder if anyone is in....

Ooh, bear traps, how sneaky.

Wow what an idiot, he stepped in a bear trap. Bet he did it so Scratch heard him....

Ooooooh, Tardust brought up how they are no different to Scratch. I kinda like him now....

Feel kinda sorry for him though, he has some good points that they won't believe him....

Oh damn, they're on the binge again.... this won't be good.
    Last edited by Gooer; Jun 2nd, 2014 at 12:58 PM.
    Likes Hoff4D liked this post

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    Well, Burt and Riley have found the cabin from the episode art. Wonder if anyone is in....

Ooh, bear traps, how sneaky.

Wow what an idiot, he stepped in a bear trap. Bet he did it so Scratch heard him....

Ooooooh, Tardust brought up how they are no different to Scratch. I kinda like him now....

Feel kinda sorry for him though, he has some good points that they won't believe him....

Oh damn, they're on the binge again.... this won't be good.
    Kinda like the rapist? Cool.

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:

Oh look, they're talking about bio-diesel. Funny that.

Hm, are they warming up to Tardust?

Oh, is Burt about to tell Riley Lizzy is dead? Oh fuck she figured it out. Noooooo, not back to this sad side of the show.....

OH GOD, NOW TARDUST IS SPILLING THE SHIT. NOW ITS ALL OUT. Shit is happening.....

Man, he really is pushing her.

Oh damn, now he's dead. Balls. Well, i take back saying i liked him.

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    Kinda like the rapist? Cool.
    Well obviously not that part. And after listening to the bit later, i retracted that now.

Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast