User Tag List

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Lots of good stuff...

Torture
    The problem with it is you get the answer you want. Ask a question, get an answer. If one does not like the answer insert torture here. Rinse, lather, repeat. Burt and Riley are sure Tardust knows. He could have easily have no clue and just told them where to find Durai's dad who is way more paranoid and a hermet with beaucoup de booby traps and shoots on sight.

Corpse Gas.
    Damn, It just begs the question, is there something special about the people immune or disturbed by the gas? The most likely is that there is something special about Saul and Tanya. It may correlate with Keratin level perturbation. But, this is a small sample size and I am not ready to collapse this wave function.

Biodiesel
    Damn, Burt. Forget about it. You would just be chasing another logistic supply chain. He is going to need Ethanol/Methanol and a strong alkali like sodium or potassium hydroxide. They would be much better off to hit the naval yards and find some prepositioned resupply nodes.

Hope The Reveal
    I have always thought her vision would get better and she would recognize someone hiding in plain sight to pull the plot together. If we think about it, she has had very little time with Burt, although I "hope" it is not one of Ink's symbles that sets her off.

Saul
    I learned a long time ago to never judge a man in his grief. But damn, Saul, you leave me perplexed...
    Likes MrRedBeard liked this post

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by HardKor View Post
    And I love Pegs, but she does make me facepalm a lot. Whether because she's being the stick in the mud who won't let Hope drink or her line about "When Michael says he wants to be alone, I just know it means he needs to talk." That makes me feel sorry for the guy, it really does.
    Yeah, there is definitely a pattern why Michael conducts suicidal recon missions almost on a weekly basis.

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Besides, I have to concur that Pegs actually is the

of We're Alive, especially in this very episode.
    Likes LiamKerrington liked this post

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post

So, KC is saving the musical episode for the dancing penguins?

Don't worry, KC, I got you covered...

#flipstable

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

http://www.standard.co.uk/incoming/a...oppins2711.jpg

A feel inclined to disagree. Since Mary Poppins is a nursery nurse, Pegs would have to be much more authoritarian and educational, which she is not. But I see her in this role some time in the far future, if she survives the final 5 episodes ...
    Last edited by LiamKerrington; May 26th, 2014 at 11:12 AM.
    Likes YetAnotherBloodyCheek liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    By the way, I would like to point out that there are still more inhumane torture methods than the the one applied on Tardust.

Likes strider liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by HardKor View Post
    OK, quite a lot to bite into in this episode, where to begin....?

I loved the comedy at Dunbar, CJ's crazy surveillance and her casual lack of understanding that some people might not like being spied on 24/7, had me in stitches. And Kelly playing the "cool aunt" role complete with "shot, shot shot!" chant...pure gold.
    And I love Pegs, but she does make me facepalm a lot. Whether because she's being the stick in the mud who won't let Hope drink or her line about "When Michael says he wants to be alone, I just know it means he needs to talk." That makes me feel sorry for the guy, it really does.
    I heard that exact same statement come from my ex-wife about a MILLION times. She never took the hint.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH1 year registered
    Yeah, there is definitely a pattern why Michael conducts suicidal recon missions almost on a weekly basis.
    OMFG, I launched Diet Mtn Dew threw my nose when I read this. It is 100% correct.

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    How are they torturing him, putting him on top of the truck.....? Or are they dragging him?
    I got that they had him bound by the wrists with a long rope tied to their rear bumper, and were making him jog behind the truck for long distances, like this dude:

Likes MrRedBeard, Gooer liked this post
    We're back Alive again for WA Descendants!!

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    And later that evening, Hope retires to her bedroom with a new-found hobby, thanks to Auntie Kell's fine example:

Likes TacticalJHP, HardKor, Gooer, Vlarken, Storm liked this post
    We're back Alive again for WA Descendants!!

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast