User Tag List

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Quote Originally Posted by werewolf View Post
    yea I was kind of disappointed in this episode. I was hoping for more of Burt and Riley, and see what Tardust might loose. speaking of that Does Burt and Riley know it was Tardust was the one that tried to rape Lizzy? I don't remember if that ever came up. I am currently going back through the seasons 1-3.
    I think Saul is acting like a punk to be that way towards his mother. He should know better than that. Hes going to regret it later. Cause, I feel that Tanya is going to get killed off soon. it just felt like it was leading up to that.
    Im thinking 6 remain episodes either have to have something major go down where at least Scratch gets hers; and they lose at least half of group.
    I don't think it's gonna come up. The only ones who knew about it were Lizzy and Bricks who are both gone, Tardust who sure as hell isn't going to bring up the subject, and Scratch who probably isn't going to have reason to bring it up. The only possible way I could see the subject come up would be if Tardust somehow earns Burt and Riley's trust and teams up with them only for Scratch to use that information to cover an an escape/sow discord.
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran

Gamertag: Bleulilydragon PSN ID: Lilydragon83
    I can see where Saul is coming from blaming Tanya. I personally don't have a great relationship with my mother, but if she ever let anything happen to my child or my significant other that I thought she would have been able to prevent I don't know if I could forgive her. I don't really think he's being a jerk he's just trying to cope the best he can. By distancing himself he's keeping himself from saying something he may regret and not be able to take back later. One reason I stay away from my parents as it is now.

It wouldn't surprise me if Scratch ambushed the car with Pegs, Tanya, Puck, Hope and everyone. This way she can get Pegs and the baby she worked so hard to save all in one swoop. So she can have the baby she wasn't able to have before.
    Likes Z Sniper, Osiris liked this post

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRedBeard View Post
    He knows about the cameras plan
    But what could Scratch become aware of from learning that? Besides from knowing that they are watching the zombies.... She wouldn't try doing anything near zombie HQ, without some sort of repellent, surely......?

Oh wait, she has Skittles.....

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Kinda like the theory of Tanya to be the next one to die, and Saul grieving. It could happen, and makes sense. Maybe Saul dying is a bit expected. As loosing his mother just after his fiancee would push him to the edge.....

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    What if everyone is just wrong and Skittles' sweat attracts the Zombies like anybody else's would. So now they'll be doused in the stuff and at the Zed's front door. Now that would be the start of a good episode. (Also definitely "Under Pressure", right?)

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    Bear traps? You mean the ones Scratch is going to use to capture Michael, and Saul? But not Victor, he'll be too busy gettin' assssssssssssss.
    Upon closer examination they do, indeed, look like bear traps. Odd, since bear trapping is illegal in California. Not that Fish and Wildlife are likely to be particularly enforcey at this point.

My theory, this is the cabin where Nurse Britt has taken refuge since the fall of Fort Irwin. Right before the nuke went off she took cover inside a refrigerator, which was blown into the Sierra Nevada Mountains by the force of the blast!
    Likes HardKor, Gooer, MickGinger liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH

:tinfoil

baby will be stolen by Scratch. she'll ask for an exchange.
    Likes EatMyShorts liked this post

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post
    Upon closer examination they do, indeed, look like bear traps. Odd, since bear trapping is illegal in California. Not that Fish and Wildlife are likely to be particularly enforcey at this point.

My theory, this is the cabin where Nurse Britt has taken refuge since the fall of Fort Irwin. Right before the nuke went off she took cover inside a refrigerator, which was blown into the Sierra Nevada Mountains by the force of the blast!
    If I was a gambling man I reckon that's where we're going to find Scratch in part two.
    joint-point-counter-joint

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Footbutt View Post

An exchange for what? If she gets the baby she'll likely get him FROM Pegs...
    Likes LiamKerrington, Cabbage Patch liked this post
    joint-point-counter-joint

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Footbutt View Post

Saul gets desperate like when Lizzy was captured, and steals Pegs for the trade. They trade, and just before Scratch finishes Pegs, Michael shows up and has a stand off. Michael wins, but is not in time to save Pegs' life.....

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast