User Tag List

Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    "Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level Wiki10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Verse View Post
    It was implied. Michael told Victor that Tanya and looked over everything multiple times. It was implied that the pics where in there. She said in front of Michael this episode she had and Michael didn't correct her.
    No, I went back to check and it was directly stated a few times.

24:58
    Tanya: Let me see the camera. I want to see the tunnel entrance again.
    Michael: Yeah, go ahead
    Tanya: Oh Shit! I think I deleted one!
    Michael: WHAT?
    Tanya: You backed it up already, right?!
    Michael: No! I…
    Tanya: Uh, oh wait! It’s still here.

26:33
    Tanya: You’re going too fast!
    Michael: You’ve seen these before.

While the idea is interesting, I don't think Michale would've wanted Tanya looking through the pictures at all if he was worried about her reacting to the symbols in the same way Datu did.
    Last edited by Jannit; Apr 29th, 2014 at 02:24 PM. Reason: Fixing typos like normal

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie-Bane View Post
    Michael writes in the very first episode that the zombie apocalypse started 7 years ago... I don't know if that means it took that long to end or if it's still going on. Either way, he's still writing...

Saul dies too. "Saul was a good soldier."
    Michael saying "Saul was a good soldier" does not mean that Saul is 100% doomed to die.....

It could also mean that he never truly recovers from Lizzy's death and can't bring himself fight anymore.....

It could also mean that he now has a son and can't risk being out there in that mess knowing he has look after Nicholas.....

Or it could just mean that after the Apocalypse Michael goes back to the only thing he truly knows(Military) and Saul doesn't want that lifestyle anymore.....

There are probably many more ways that phrase can be taken..... But for the record, I don't think Saul makes it either.....

I see Saul being shot by Scratch...... and then CJ wigs out and goes Crazy...... Killing Scratch but getting fatally wounded in the process......

Thus leaving Victor and Kelly to raise baby Nicholas....
    Likes Storm, Robzombie liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Crap, I'm slow to the draw.

SKITTLES!!!!!!
    Likes Jannit liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Crap, I'm slow to the draw.

SKITTLES!!!!!!
    About time....

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Steam ID: Merlin1274
    Victor did a narration this episode so I think there is hope for him.. There is a possibility we will not hear from Scratch again until either she confronts one of the main characters or she is captured. She has no Journal.. To date most of her stuff could be later told to them by Tardust.. But that leaves the scenes with her and just her brother so I still think by the end she is tell her side of the story too right along with Michael and those who live at the end..

I still think those who narrate still live. The Kalani thing was unique. Its like when some one in a movie reads a dead persons letter.. They start off in the person readings voice and then its changed to the dead person. That is how the Kalani episode went down if I recall correctly. I will have to go re-listen to that.

I have a hard time believing the entire population is gone and there is no form of government anywhere.. We know they have all sorts of hidden bunkers an other secure locations they could go to.. I will be thoroughly shocked if all the main Characters die at the end.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level Wiki10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1274 View Post
    Victor did a narration this episode so I think there is hope for him.. There is a possibility we will not hear from Scratch again until either she confronts one of the main characters or she is captured. She has no Journal.. To date most of her stuff could be later told to them by Tardust.. But that leaves the scenes with her and just her brother so I still think by the end she is tell her side of the story too right along with Michael and those who live at the end..

I still think those who narrate still live. The Kalani thing was unique. Its like when some one in a movie reads a dead persons letter.. They start off in the person readings voice and then its changed to the dead person. That is how the Kalani episode went down if I recall correctly. I will have to go re-listen to that.

I have a hard time believing the entire population is gone and there is no form of government anywhere.. We know they have all sorts of hidden bunkers an other secure locations they could go to.. I will be thoroughly shocked if all the main Characters die at the end.

We have had Lizzy and Angel narrate in the past, I think. If so it puts a hole in your theory as it didn't turn out well for either of them.
    Likes thisonegirl, Merlin1274, Witch_Doctor liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

What are the chances that Scratch would use the same trick again and again and again? Then again, what are the chances of the Survivors falling for it again? Kalani infiltrated Dunbar then the Tower, and Puck was planted into the Tower. I'm inclined to think that Tardust really has severed ties with Scratch, but I'm just gonna wait to see how this plays out.

Perhaps he joins the Survivors, or perhaps he's only kept around as a tool and information source. I'm almost certain that Saul will learn who he is. If he learns of it sooner than later, then expect complications to foul everything up. He already hates his mom (almost), imagine if she pairs up with Tardust to search for a solution to the Ground Zero gas. Saul could become an accidental protagonist. His passion could put everything in jeopardy.
    Likes Footbutt liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Scratch wants Tardust to get caught; and she wants him to tell the Colonists that she follows some random group of Colonists. This he has done. And he was successfull in giving the Colonists no hunch about where exactly Scratch is. Now she can act with the Colonists' defences down.

Best wishes!
    Liam
    That is a very good theory. Snatch and grab one remaining colonist, and get the intel that pegs is now the one remaining chopper pilot.

The chopper comes back. She knows where it is coming then and going.

Scratch has her prey. If Tardust's defection was intentional or not, does not matter. The diversion is all that mattered.

Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Who would hide under the Humvee? A zombie, or what? Would or could be possible ...
    Ever seen "Cape Fear?"

Well, to be fair, that was a Jeep Cherokee...but the same idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullethead View Post
    Skittles!
    Like all of you I'm amped to "Taste the rainbow". But poor guy! Not even the zombies will kill him now? He is in some kind of Hell all his own if that is true.
    Not sure if i want to TASTE him, but talk to him.... sure.
    Last edited by TacticalJHP; Apr 29th, 2014 at 07:35 PM. Reason: Youtube embedding
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran

Gamertag: AnotherRedShirt Steam ID: AnotherRedShirt
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1274 View Post
    I seen a few post where some theorize Skittles being a slow turner.. I have my reservations. But I will make the following points..
    It could very well explain why he is so mentally unstable.. If he can see the symbols. Imagine how it would screw with your head..
    I have a wacky thought for you, lemme put this back on for a bit... ah, there we go.

Could be why he cracked in the first place. Could be we've been looking at the "slow turner" issue wrong all along.
    They aren't slow turners, or they are bit/made as slow turners intentionally... to be zombie sleepers and seeing a certain symbol can accelerate the change for a period. Ink showed up at Dunbar and showed a flash card with the sign for "Obey" to the security camera.

Then again, CJ would surely have mentioned that during the Dunbar Info dump. Jus' spitballin' here.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombie-Bane View Post
    Michael writes in the very first episode that the zombie apocalypse started 7 years ago... I don't know if that means it took that long to end or if it's still going on. Either way, he's still writing...

Saul dies too. "Saul was a good soldier."
    Just my $0.02, I think what Michael is talking about in the past tense is the 'Good Soldier,' not Saul himself. Meaning that before SHTF, he was a good soldier in the unit... However, the opening narration reminded me of the strong likelihood that this entire tale is a retrospective from Michael's point of view.
    To who? I'm thinking he's just rereading the journals and adding some notes right before he seals it all in a jar to bury it... for it to subsequently and inadvertently become the religious book for a future civilization.

forgot how itchy these things were.
    Likes Merlin1274, Witch_Doctor, EpiEpee, Storm liked this post
    "I've got tons of great ideas. Trouble is, most of 'em suck." George Carlin
    "I've got the guns, the radio and the water for the Zombie Apocalypse, but you gotta have a yo-yo." Chris Boden

Hey, get a load of this. Guess who started writing again and has a spot in the fan fiction subforum?

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWell Liked1 year registered
    On the topic of zombie reproduction, I know we've talked about this before *cough-cough* and I find it really interesting to see how Kc is developing this part of the story line. I am curious to people's opinions on what would happen if the mothers found at the arena were human and the drugs were being injected into the fetus to turn the fetus into a zombie. Does this sound probable? Is it possible? Could a human mother support a zombie baby without being turned? Is the flow of nutrients, cells, etc. always mother --> fetus or can it go both ways?

One thing that makes me doubt the ability of a human mother to carry a zombie baby is the rejection factor. Women will miscarry if the fetus is not compatible - for example: if a mother has Rh negative blood they may miscarry if the fetus has Rh positive blood. Basically your body acts as if you have an allergy and tries to rid you of the foreign substance. Unless Ink was suppressing the mother's rejection of a foreign fetus with something like Rh immunoglobulin (which is required for mothers who are Rh negative), it's unlikely the zombie mommies were human.

I can't recall who mentioned it (sorry!) but if the inkling mothers were zombies, it could explain the lack of female zombies we've seen. I like that theory! Maybe there's a big breeding ground for inklings somewhere. While this method does have the problem of the mother dying in childbirth, perhaps it is rectified with the second generation of pure zombies. Perhaps they can reproduce without the nasty side effects of death.[/QUOTE]

Pregnancy is an immunocompromised state for a mother, if this were not so the fetus would be attacked by the mum's immune system and not survive. Baby is half mum and half dad so has own unique immune system. Fetal cells can be harvested from maternal blood so they do cross the placenta, however we don't understand if they have any effects on mum. The developing embryo is very sensitive to it's environment, growing from a ball of cells into a perfectly formed human within the first 3 months of pregnancy. In the 60's Thalidomide was used to combat "morning sickness" and sadly many babies were born with absent or very abnormal limbs. One can also manipulate the gender of the fetus by exposing it to strong sex steroids at crucial times.
    Ink will know all this fairly old knowledge and is thus using such crude methods to refine his "children" to perfection by repeated new experiments. On the info given by Kc regarding Radon labs and Ink's qualifications, I don't think he was into genetics in a big way, however you never know! Messing with DNA can create all kinds of chimeras which usually do not survive very long.
    In this episode hints are given to the young Inklings imprinting themselves on him like chicks who will follow the first moving object they see after hatching, assume it is mum. Still mulling over zombie communication!
    Likes EpiEpee, Storm liked this post

Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast