User Tag List

Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    "Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH

someone needs to create a Love Interest Flow Chart for We're Alive!
    Likes LiamKerrington liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

Speaking of cover art... Anyone WHO could throw together a brief description of what it might be? No need to analyse it in great depths, I'd just like to get an idea of what's on there this time.
    Oh and... Where do you even find it? My screen reader doesn't seem to inform me whether or not there's an image in a post, so no clue if it's actually in the first post of this topic or anything...
    *Feels like a n00b... Lol...*

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsLovedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullethead View Post
    Oops! I 'accidentally' deleted a photo.
    Highly unlikey but I'm going to hold judgement on whether or not Tanya purposely 'accidentally' deleted a photo from Michael's camera. My reasoning for suspecting this is, well KC has made me paranoid but hear me out. They asked if she could read the signs, her or Saul, and I am curious on this as well. Michael then brought up "I want to make sure you didn't delete one" after plugging it into his laptop and speeding through the photos, clearly he has his worries. Lastly, she's kept secrets from the group before. No one knew she was bit for the longest time, then she had Vic keep the Ink-lewood trip a secret as long as they good as well. Do not put self preservation past big mama.
    Hmmm... Damn good point, had crossed my mind but only fleetingly briefly. Some more thought will probably go into it...

Pregnant before or after turning?
    Well we won't get an answer to this one. Thanks KC. I mean Tanya. @26:05 "Just one of the many blanks that won't get filled in". I think this was KC's way of telling us we won't be getting 100% closure. At least we can lay this one to rest.

This is one thing I kinda disagree with. We haven't quite gotten to the end, but I have to admit that I've yet been disappointed on having closed the page on damn near everything. So far everything has been explained thoroughly, and if we go by other examples (as in who is Randy? How did Michael get out alive from the water place? If it wasn't Bill, who was the actual traitor of the Tower? Etc, etc...) we've always have closure.

You might be right, but until it's over, it's not over and I'm not laying it to rest.

Very Un-CJ
    Leaving Phil, Max, and Puck behind...no safety protocol...oh and Phil and Max are going to work on the water tower...whats Puck to do? Yea your right Storm this is bad juju waiting to happen.
    This headline makes me lol. I agree with the sub, but not the headline. I think by now we've learned that CJ can be completely and utterly ruthless, with like fifty million handfuls of perseverance. No, I'm not saying this because (as many of you know) I hate CJ (but not Ms. Constance Parng, I want this known!), but because she kicked Otto and Saul out of the Colony, probably knowing that Saul was going to take Lizzy. It may not have worked out the way she wanted, but she still did it.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Steam ID: Merlin1274
    I seen a few post where some theorize Skittles being a slow turner.. I have my reservations. But I will make the following points..

It could very well explain why he is so mentally unstable.. If he can see the symbols. Imagine how it would screw with your head..

I really like the Idea of him knowing or maybe worked at Raydon with Ink. Would explain, as mentioned, why he let him in.. But also the Symbol thing was mentioned there too and that too could be how he knows enough on how to evade the regulars, if he worked at Raydon.

Skittles did say he could hide from the regulars but the smart ones he could not hide from easily. I would have to re-listen to the part where Kelly reads from the journal about what Skittles said.

We know the Zombies are attracted to smell. Its why the Sweat Bottles worked.. So I really like the Idea he either does not sweat or has some condition that blocks his scent.

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Well, Tardust's mentioning of Scratch did not help anyone. And the big mistake everyone is doing, is taking Tardust's words as spoken: They assume that Scratch might follow the groups, but they don't seem to consider that Scratch might as well nter the Colony to get hold of the few people remaining there.

Do you remember Michael saying that there are no controls at the Colony entrance anymore? Hell, what an invitation for Scratch.
    Why would Scratch follow the one or the other Colonists' treck to any place? She has one specific target: Pegs. And she knows that the most important thing she needs is information. If I were in her shoes, I would not follow some random group of Colonists, but I would simply stay put at the Colony, wait for the right moment to catch someone, and then I would strike. The poor guy or gal I caught would be the tragic victim tortured like there was no tomorrow, because I would want to know where Pegs is. And this poor fellow would tell me everything I need to move on - and if not, well, *bam* next one!

So, what I am telling here is that Scratch is not chasing some random group in order to find Pegs; this would be way too desperate for Scratch.

But to brake a lance for Tardust: He told Burt and Riley what he knows - that Scratch is after the Colonists; and I think he does not know the exact plans Scratch would like to perform, because after all: Scratch does not tell anyone what she is up to; she is used to having people follow her. So Tardust is a very unreliable source for any information about Scratch. The big mistakes happening here are how the Colonists understand what he says.

Tinfoils up: Scratch wants Tardust to get caught; and she wants him to tell the Colonists that she follows some random group of Colonists. This he has done. And he was successfull in giving the Colonists no hunch about where exactly Scratch is. Now she can act with the Colonists' defences down.

Best wishes!
    Liam
    But the thing is, I don't think each group knows who is in what group, or where they went to. I think only the top brass of the Colony know, like Michael, CJ, and the people required to plan the movement, such as Kelly and others...... So if Scratch waited at the Colony, she would not know who is in what group, only that they are evacuating the Colony....
    Likes LiamKerrington, thisonegirl liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    I thought I had a lot of fembies that I could site but it turns out that I can't.
    I'm sure I'll miss quite a few but here goes:
    1. Cindy
    2. Shoot that B... in the face zombie.
    3. Mom from the Mom & Pop liquor store
    4. Wendy
    5. *Lady in the Colony (Did not turn)
    6. Inkling #2
    7. I believe I heard someone fer to a zombie attacking them as a 'her' once.
    8. Lucy, Tommy's sister. (Lucy? Tommy? KC, were you watching old 1950s Mickey Mouse Club episodes when writing this?)

Could be due to males being more likely to survive an attack long enough to turn.
    This is kinda what I mean. 1, 3, and 8 were all begining of outbreak and taken care of within a few days. The rest were results of attacks plus the inkling. There just seems to be a lack of female 'in the wild'. Could be that they are just seldom given genders, but I want to say they have mostly, if not all, been male after the outbreak. All the packs seems male. Could be that Ink has them all underground breeding.
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    Speaking of cover art... Anyone WHO could throw together a brief description of what it might be? No need to analyse it in great depths, I'd just like to get an idea of what's on there this time.
    Oh and... Where do you even find it? My screen reader doesn't seem to inform me whether or not there's an image in a post, so no clue if it's actually in the first post of this topic or anything...
    *Feels like a n00b... Lol...*
    It's Datu being cremated inside the Arena. Not much too it
    Likes Storm liked this post

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Its a small world after all...

Well, I find it interesting that Ink has a PhD in pharmaceutical engineering and Tardust names a long list of drugs he was making in his off time with mallers.

Something struck me, but no one else seem to mention, so maybe I am losing what is left of my mind. Ink talks about Angel. Gets barked at. Then he says he is really sorry about Patrick (?) and Burt cuts him off...

I have had a long suspicion that Burt has a connection to the Mallers. The RPG, Scratch says Locked and Loaded in the first encounter. The mallers have a huge fear of The Old Man.

So, if Tardust does feel sorry about Patrick and what happened to him, who is he and what happened?

I do not know. Shrug. Missing mallers...

Poncho, Scratch made an example of him, somewhere.
    Johnny, got burned, someone calls for Johnny when the mallers are dethroned from the colony
    The sisters. It is interesting that Scratch has two mallers with her.
    Likes Bullethead liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    Something struck me, but no one else seem to mention, so maybe I am losing what is left of my mind. Ink talks about Angel. Gets barked at. Then he says he is really sorry about Patrick (?) and Burt cuts him off...

I have had a long suspicion that Burt has a connection to the Mallers. The RPG, Scratch says Locked and Loaded in the first encounter. The mallers have a huge fear of The Old Man.

So, if Tardust does feel sorry about Patrick and what happened to him, who is he and what happened?
    Did he say Patrick?! Good catch. I thought he just say "that" really sorry about "that" and Burt cut him off. But great catch if it was Patrick.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    That is what I thought, but I was using Bluetooth in the garden, not good headphones in a room

You are right. That. I thought it was Pat (Rick)
    Last edited by Grognaurd; Apr 29th, 2014 at 07:49 AM. Reason: Good headphones, not could headphones. Brain fuzz...

Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast