User Tag List

Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved5000 Experience Points1 year registered

Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    It's bit of a complicated love-triangle/shape. CJ loves Saul. Saul loves Lizzy. Riley loves Lizzy. Lizzy loved Saul before she died.

What shape would that be.....?
    image.jpg
    "Shoot that bitch in the face!"

"No fuckin' love, I tell ya. Y'all fuckin' stink anyway."
    In the words of the great scbubba: Long live the Puck!!!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsLovedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    It's bit of a complicated love-triangle/shape. CJ loves Saul. Saul loves Lizzy. Riley loves Lizzy. Lizzy loved Saul before she died.
    Don't forget that Riley had a thing for Angel. Angel liked Riley. CJ was possibly sleeping with Sean.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved5000 Experience Points1 year registered

Quote Originally Posted by thisonegirl View Post
    Don't forget that Riley had a thing for Angel. Angel liked Riley. CJ was possibly sleeping with Sean.
    True, but in 45-1 Burt asks Riley if her feelings for Angel were the same as her feelings for Lizzy and she said "No, It was just nice to be thought of in that way." (I'm paraphrasing)
    "Shoot that bitch in the face!"

"No fuckin' love, I tell ya. Y'all fuckin' stink anyway."
    In the words of the great scbubba: Long live the Puck!!!

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Litmaster View Post
    Well, there was Col. Kimmet's daughter... Captain Whasssherface? Don't remember the name.
    Capitan Long, but she was crushed, then partially eaten and not turned.

Quote Originally Posted by Alizée View Post
    Am I the only one who's really hoping Tardust will help our group?
    I'm kinda leaning more towards your sig line. "Shoot that bitch in the face!"
    Likes Litmaster, Alizée liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    I've noticed that too. Unless there is a curse that only females survive an encounter with him, I couldn't make much sense out of it. What do you think of it?
    You know, Ink leaving strong females makes a lot of sense. He wants strong, smart Little Ones (most likely) so why pick off the few remaining human women that could possibly provide that for him? Although the fact that Ink never made a move to get to Lizzy while she was pregnant kind of negates that. Prime target to continue his research, unless he has moved on from starting with a fetus to something else.

Full grown men, unborn children, whose the next test group!?
    Likes Storm, Witch_Doctor liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by TacticalJHP View Post
    Capitan Long, but she was crushed, then partially eaten and not turned.
    I'm kinda leaning more towards your sig line. "Shoot that bitch in the face!"
    I thought I had a lot of fembies that I could site but it turns out that I can't.
    I'm sure I'll miss quite a few but here goes:
    1. Cindy
    2. Shoot that B... in the face zombie.
    3. Mom from the Mom & Pop liquor store
    4. Wendy
    5. *Lady in the Colony (Did not turn)
    6. Inkling #2
    7. I believe I heard someone fer to a zombie attacking them as a 'her' once.
    8. Lucy, Tommy's sister. (Lucy? Tommy? KC, were you watching old 1950s Mickey Mouse Club episodes when writing this?)

Could be due to males being more likely to survive an attack long enough to turn.
    Likes Storm liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Someone on the We're Alive Fancast facebook page mentioned that he was bothered that no one checked under Micheal's and Victor's truck when they returned to The Colony. Micheal made a point to mention that the security check-in was non existent! Like checking under the vehicles when Bixby drove the water truck back. (The reason Victor had to hide inside the tank.) No telling who could be lurking underneath.

https://www.facebook.com/wafancast
    Likes Merlin1274 liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBeloved1 year registered
    So it looks like Witch_Doctor beat me to it, but my theory regarding skittles...

Duncan was bitten before before entering Dunbar and is a slow turner. More so than Tanya and Saul but less so than Datu. Enough that he was able to understand the symbols like Datu and that is how Roberts was able to get him to open the door to Dunbar. Duncan did it without even knowing what he was doing like Datu entered the church.

Just like Jay knew that Datu was turned immediately and didn't attack him, the zombies know that skittles is turned so they ignore him. Skittles may think he is running away and hiding in dumpsters etc. but in reality they aren't even trying to get him.

We we know that behemoths don't like other zeds and so they would chase him regardless and that is how we get the action with Angel and Kalani and changing the tire etc.

Now that Michael and Victor found out about the symbols and are learning more about what happens with the transition from human to zed, but they have lost Datu, they can seek out Skittles and he can help pick up where Datu left off and fill in some more of the gaps that our team needs to understand. He can also help find some more of the tunnels we need to send KODI in and bury some biters.
    Last edited by Unit; Apr 28th, 2014 at 07:54 PM. Reason: Fixing fat finger errors
    [FONT=verdana][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff][B]Meat and Girth [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]:squint:

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1 year registered5000 Experience Points
    And now they don't have to remember the Tardust was there when Angel died because because the dumb*ss told them himself.... How much do you want to bet he "apologizes" for what happened with Lizzy when Saul is in the room.

I will add my voice to the out cry of "SKITLLES!!!!!!" & defend his availability by reminding people it's not easy being the bird & pig sidekicks to a very popular rabbit (read his bio). Maybe Kc finally got him back by finally filling him in on what Skittle/Duncan actully is (see q&a from 1st live event).

As much as I love the character he is more effective when used sparingly. And so far he has been used perfectly.
    Likes thisonegirl, Footbutt, Storm liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1 year registered5000 Experience Points
    I forgot who said that not checking under the hummer was a bad idea...... But that us an awesome theory that I wish I had thought of myself.

It's all ready established that Michael does not check under vehicles (the hitchhiker on the pelican when they landed at Erwin), so this is a strong possibility. I would like to go on record to say that if any thing is there it's going to be Randy. And that he "followed" them from the arena (the falling pipe sounds when Datu was dying was him & he got to the church while they where laying Datu to rest)
    Likes Witch_Doctor, Merlin1274 liked this post

Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast