User Tag List

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast
    "Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Tardust is supposed to be some sort of hardened criminal from eastern bay. I'd be surprised if he would give information that easily without something being up.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullethead View Post
    Tardust is supposed to be some sort of hardened criminal from eastern bay. I'd be surprised if he would give information that easily without something being up.
    He is also the type to do anything to save his skin, including rat Scratch or anyone else out.

Especially when there is a big bearded man with a gun in your face, and a woman with a Bow in your...

Let's assume face as well.
    Likes Storm, Gooer liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullethead View Post
    Tardust is about as hard as Jello....... He is a Lackey and he is going to anything he can to save himself.
    Likes zombie Danny liked this post

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    I tend to disagree. She is the human prime evil thing in WA-verse, while Ink is the male pendant on the zombie-horde-side. Just try to recall every moment in time when she twisted the words of her counterparts in her favor. She was very skilled in doing so; and her talents to take advantage of almost any situation are unmatched by anyone - but not anything like Ink ...

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Yeah, I concur - to a certain degree. But in my opinion, the way Scratch just embraced the new possibilities which were caused by Ink's actions. If she had played nice at the beginning of the zombicalypse she would have been already dead by now. Think about what almost happened to Lizzy when she was thrown out of the tower. She is of course a perfect predator. But this this is her way of surviving. Ink, the human life-extinction-event meteorit that hit LA created this niche for her. However, I would not call her more brutal, bloodthirsty or manical than the arbitrary African warlord we put our conscience aside for in order to gain access to noble earths e.g.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredWiki AmateurWell Liked5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnex View Post
    Tardust strikes me as more of a pyro or a bomb maker than a pure genius.... The only "grand" thing we have seen him do/attempt was the attack on the arena.....

I could see Burt and Riley holding him hostage, or perhaps he really has gotten sick and tired of Scratch.... Gives up the goods on her..... Helps take her down.... And becomes a good guy..... Who then rigs some sort of explosion to get back into the tunnels to go after Ink???!!??? ....
    This episode reveals a little more about why Lizzie's death was necessary... What does Michael need now to get Ink and the zombies? An expert at blowing shit up... Tardust's orchestrated the destruction of the arena. He's a survivor who seems to have little loyalty to anyone else's cause, just to keeping himself alive. So, if Burt and Riley bring him in, he'll have his big role to play...
    Lizzie was the only one who knew Tardust was the one who attacked her, no one else saw it or knows what the guy looked like.
    If she had been alive they brought him in, no way would Saul let him take another breath...(my Tinfoil hat money is for Saul to piece it together, though, as the plan is about to go or is currently in motion...)

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Heel Fan View Post
    This episode reveals a little more about why Lizzie's death was necessary... What does Michael need now to get Ink and the zombies? An expert at blowing shit up... Tardust's orchestrated the destruction of the arena. He's a survivor who seems to have little loyalty to anyone else's cause, just to keeping himself alive. So, if Burt and Riley bring him in, he'll have his big role to play...
    Lizzie was the only one who knew Tardust was the one who attacked her, no one else saw it or knows what the guy looked like.
    If she had been alive they brought him in, no way would Saul let him take another breath...(my Tinfoil hat money is for Saul to piece it together, though, as the plan is about to go or is currently in motion...)
    Will definately be weird for him and Saul to just be sitting there talking and neither one knows the others back story.......... But I totally agree..... If Saul pieces it together, or Tardust lets something slip that links him to it....... bye bye Tardust.....
    Likes Tar Heel Fan, Witch_Doctor liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Litmaster View Post
    I'm thinking that Tar finally got sick of Scratch... but the key left in the storm drain is suspicious, you are right. Regardless, it is intriguing to me what Burt/Riley are going to DO with him now that they've got him...
    I'm betting that Tardust rolls over and joins the good guys. Maybe his chemist background could help Tanya analyze the ground zero gas. Also, we'll need someone to offer a firsthand account of Tardust and Scratch outside the Colony's wall.

I thought that van was NOT stolen by Scratch, but some miscellaneous Mallers, who got overrun by Zeds soon after they made it out of the Colony gates. I'm pretty sure that's what happened, but not sure where I heard that. Fact checkers, anyone?
    Can't back it up, but I either read somewhere or heard on one of the Fan Podcasts that KC confirmed that the Van was still at the Colony.

THANK YOU!! Can we please dispense with the narrational predictive analyzing? I hope that Kc has the next four chapters all narrated by Angel, just to fuck with everybody...
    I agree. It gets silly sometimes. BUUUTTTTT..... If Tardust is setting a trap then we can tell that Burt ins't caught in it because he survives to write his account. Also, Riley probably survives said speculative trip, as Burt only mentions Datu's and Lizzy's deaths.
    Likes zombie Danny, Merlin1274, Gnex liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Heel Fan View Post
    I do agree with this....to a point.

Lizzy still made a note of the attempted rape in her journal, and it mentioned Tardust's involvement. If Saul did not read it (which I'm betting he did) then CJ and Kelly did.

And that WILL be a shite-storm when Saul hears about that.

IF Tardust turns sides. He is a little too much like a worm for me to trust what he says, so i don't think he will ever be a "good guy."
    Likes Elisa liked this post

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TacticalJHP View Post
    I do agree with this....to a point.

Lizzy still made a note of the attempted rape in her journal, and it mentioned Tardust's involvement. If Saul did not read it (which I'm betting he did) then CJ and Kelly did.

And that WILL be a shite-storm when Saul hears about that.

IF Tardust turns sides. He is a little too much like a worm for me to trust what he says, so i don't think he will ever be a "good guy."
    Did she mention Tardust's name? Or did she just mention that one Maller tried to rape her? I have no vivid recollection about what Lizzy told in her protocols ...
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Did she mention Tardust's name? Or did she just mention that one Maller tried to rape her? I have no vivid recollection about what Lizzy told in her protocols ...
    I would assume, but am not positive, that she would recount the name of Tardust. She for sure did learn it after going through all she did with Tardust, Bricks, Scratch, and the other Mallers all those months.

I believe she did, if only for the fact he was identified as her attacker.

Like i said, i'm not positive. We'll learn for sure what direction the story progresses.
    Likes Jannit liked this post

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast