User Tag List

Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast
    Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    And not to forget:

Some time inbetween Mr Whiskers, Lady, some hens and Mr Macgoo reunite and will unleash the force of the "Animalistic Avengers" on them zombies ...
    A la LADY, ZOMBIE KILLER! A story about a dog, a cat, a goat named Dog and a calf with a baseball bat.
    Likes Gooer, Elisa, Red Shirt liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Just thought of something. Sorry for sounding insensitive or if this has already been mentioned, but it looks like the windmill project is screwed. Perhaps the Colony will officially be abandoned.
    Likes Elisa, Footbutt liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWell Liked1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    Another question: What will happen to Lizzy's body? Will it be buried at the colony? Will it be burned? Obviously, if the colony is abandoned, there's a potential risk the zombies will dig it out sooner or later. This question might be considered too impious, it however occurred to me today.
    Saul will burn her and carry the ashes in a necklace.
    Likes Elisa liked this post

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    I find myself oddly looking forward to a Scratch death scene because I expect it to show different shades of her character.
    Likes Footbutt liked this post
    SKITTLES?

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

I read the first draft of 45 last night. It's.... you guys are really going to be surprised at just how incredibly wrong you've been.
    Likes Mama_Chita, EatMyShorts liked this post
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    I read the first draft of 45 last night. It's.... you guys are really going to be surprised at just how incredibly wrong you've been.
    YOU WHAT?!?!
    *Knocks over table!*
    Likes Mama_Chita liked this post
    SKITTLES?

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Hey, has anyone else noticed that if you look at the picture of Ink in the hallway (Chapter 11) as a small image; There's a white smudge in front of him that kinda makes it look like he's holding flowers? I knew he wasn't; but after a long time of seeing it tiny my brain decided he WAS holding flowers and was surprised he wasn't. Maybe explains a lot about my pre-husband dating history...
    SKITTLES?

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran

Gamertag: AnotherRedShirt Steam ID: AnotherRedShirt
    Quote Originally Posted by Jannit View Post
    Guys, I have a confession. I woke up this morning dreading the day until I realized Monday was new episode of WA! That thought buoyed me until I came here and remembered we're in the middle of a two week break AND how sad the last episode was.

Screw you Mondays. You officially suck.
    Funny. I had a similar experience in the morning ...
    I'll agree that Mondays do suck, but I feel like I needed a break. I think it's the first time I've ever felt that about WA, relieved that the new episode was two weeks away.

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Just thought of something. Sorry for sounding insensitive or if this has already been mentioned, but it looks like the windmill project is screwed. Perhaps the Colony will officially be abandoned.
    Frankly, I think they will be better for it. I think that both Towers and the Colony were good examples of the sunken cost fallacy. They all served their initial purpose, but they should have all been abandoned for better digs loooong ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Eviebae View Post
    Hey, has anyone else noticed that if you look at the picture of Ink in the hallway (Chapter 11) as a small image; There's a white smudge in front of him that kinda makes it look like he's holding flowers? I knew he wasn't; but after a long time of seeing it tiny my brain decided he WAS holding flowers and was surprised he wasn't. Maybe explains a lot about my pre-husband dating history...
    For some reason, my brain told me that he was smoking a cigarette and left it at that for a long time... until one day the rational part of my mind thought 'Why would a zombie be smoking a cigarette?' and I took a closer look.
    Likes Witch_Doctor, Elisa, Eviebae liked this post
    "I've got tons of great ideas. Trouble is, most of 'em suck." George Carlin
    "I've got the guns, the radio and the water for the Zombie Apocalypse, but you gotta have a yo-yo." Chris Boden

Hey, get a load of this. Guess who started writing again and has a spot in the fan fiction subforum?

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Shirt View Post
    I'll agree that Mondays do suck, but I feel like I needed a break. I think it's the first time I've ever felt that about WA, relieved that the new episode was two weeks away.
    Me too; tho I wanna drift around the forums more than usual for a break period.

Frankly, I think they will be better for it. I think that both Towers and the Colony were good examples of the sunken cost fallacy. They all served their initial purpose, but they should have all been abandoned for better digs loooong ago.
    This is interesting to me. Decisions are hard--just look at playing solitaire--and life seldom offers undo.
    When would you know that's true? Especially when you are doing something so different as surviving an apocalypse? .
    Only some of the people were around for the first round of sunk costs (which were profound). In that they are going to various safe houses around the city; that's using sunk cost also isn't it?
    Do you think their breaking up into little groups = better chances? What kind of place do you think they should go? What if they went to...i dunno, Bermuda instead?

For some reason, my brain told me that he was smoking a cigarette and left it at that for a long time... until one day the rational part of my mind thought 'Why would a zombie be smoking a cigarette?' and I took a closer look.
    I am not alone
    Likes Elisa liked this post
    SKITTLES?

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Prediction time:

#45 - Scratch and Pegs are being confronted. By whatever means and unlikely as it may seem: Pegs wins, Tardust gets killed, Scratch gets away again. Someone else dies - maybe Kelly. maybe Tanya ...
    #46 - Riley and Burt run into Scratch. Burt kills Scratch and gets killed by Scratch himself. Riley gets seriously wounded and is able to radio to the Colony; Pegs and Saul will get her and save her life.
    #47 - Michael and Victor get closer and closer to the new breeding-facility of them zombos. They are recognized by some zombos, and they try to flee. For whatever unnatural, unreasonable, and unlikely reason Victor runs out of cologne and gets eaten by them zombos, while Michael gets out of the pit.
    #48 - Michael radios to the Colony and asks for reinforcements. Saul puts KODI into the helicopter, and Pegs brings both KODI and Saul to where Michael is hiding. And then ... *dundunDUNNN*

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Damn, you think EVERYONE will pretty much be dead?

Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast