User Tag List

Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    "Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    I think Michael will be at fault if he changes. His gun-ho style is putting Vic and Datu in danger because he being blinded by idea ending this. He like Scratch right now.
    I'm pretty confident Datu is going to change eventually, or Michael will fulfill his promise before that happens. Either way, Datu is not long for the WA world.

But, that being said, this was a very hastily made decision. I was 100% against it listing to the episode, but as time went on, I understood why it went down when it did.

Datu would not be around much longer.
    Everyone is moving and packing, if they needed support, it better be now.
    It was only supposed to be a quick in and out, without ever going into the church.
    And he did alert CJ before going.

If they had not gone into the church, they would have not gotten trapped, but then again, they would have never found the hole.

Amor fati
    Likes Merlin1274 liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    I dont think enough time has lapsed since they started noticing the decreasing zombie hordes to now for them to dig a massive tunnel system maybe just short tunnels scattered around that all connect to a massive under ground cavern where I'm from there's the Haynesville shell its a huge deposit of nature gas underground and this kinda seems similar

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by aids View Post
    I dont think enough time has lapsed since they started noticing the decreasing zombie hordes to now for them to dig a massive tunnel system maybe just short tunnels scattered around that all connect to a massive under ground cavern where I'm from there's the Haynesville shell its a huge deposit of nature gas underground and this kinda seems similar
    Here another question, wouldn't they lose alot zombies due to earthquake? And if they accident dig near Englewood won't the gas enter said tunnels?

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    I have a feeling that Scratch might somehow have heard Tanya's last message...
    Other than that... Quite funny to have the entrance to an underground zombie nest in a church... Straight into hell our heroes went!
    I must say that I was a bit disappointed with this episode though, it's starting to be a bit too weird for me, but well... Since Kc said he's not much for magic (or did I dream that?) I guess there's going to be a good explanation for how the fox Datu can understand the symbols...
    I have faith in KC... I have faith in KC..... I have faith in KC...... Stupid Magic Insta-Language.......

Not going to lie. I am scared on a few levels.

The Cliff Hanger was amazing. The Tunnel System... Lizzy... going back to Cain..... Great storytelling. It was a great cliff hanger and such. I don't know how I feel about the Zebs being controlled by Symbols. It feels soooo Magicy and Supernatural (Not the TV series, but genre/style/ect). I was expecting it to be they see more colors. Like some animals do. Mantis Shrimp style. That Datu saw an address b/c he saw new colors or something. Nope. Freaking Magic Language given to you via a bite. He even knows one means STOP. Explains that Ink is controlling them via his tat's though. So there is that. It's an answer.

I have faith that KC will not go all Lost on us though.

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    And also Matugun underground is a great idea, hoping for tight corners since the impact will go through several zombies a time.

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved
    (Clarence Royce)Sh********************t(/Clarence Royce)
    What an episode.
    Oh, and nice try, KC, but I still hate CJ. :P

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Great questions maybe all the gas has escaped by now its almost been a year since it all started and as for them loosing numbers to an earthquake idek lol underground could still be safer than above ground to them they want to survive just like the humans

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by clem131 View Post
    (Clarence Royce)Sh********************t(/Clarence Royce)
    What an episode.
    Oh, and nice try, KC, I still hate CJ. :P
    Careful, you might get on Tanya's bad side, talking about CJ like. And as Saul found out, she ain't got no time for nonsense.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    28 Days Later100 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    And also Matugun underground is a great idea, hoping for tight corners since the impact will go through several zombies a time.
    Blocking the pathways at least temporarily with zombie bodies.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Steam ID: Merlin1274
    Ok.. I was right. address was to the Church.. also on the Symbols.. A twofer..
    This episode was intense. Great Cliff Hanger. Now I will be doing more then twittling my thumbs waiting on the next.. Goto listen again at home.. I missed somethings I know.. Too noisy at work. Left my headphones home for my phone.

Lizzie maybe fixing to loose the baby.. Cain I think is a very bad Idea..

Michael Narrated the whole time with them so we know he makes it out.. I hope they all make it out. But I have a funny feeling they will be short one or two.
    Likes Elisa liked this post

Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast